PDA

View Full Version : Dont be like Baltimore Mayor

Unregistered
05-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Please stop taking sides against deputies in the media, a simple "The system will decide, or " We will wait for a jury to decide"

How can your deputies work and support you Sheriff if they know you will cut them at first accusation? ?

Ricardo A Tubbs
05-08-2015, 01:49 AM
What????? Why do you care? Dumb azz post.

Unregistered
05-09-2015, 03:48 PM
What????? Why do you care? Dumb azz post.

Go away you fraud!

This means a lot or could mean nothing. We aren't in Kansas anymore ya dope. Appears the dots need to be connected and the handlers at the DOJ need to have a huge meaningful criminal investigation conducted against them. More going on here than most are intelligent enough to understand.

Unregistered
05-09-2015, 03:59 PM
"The handlers at DOJ"??? I've got no idea what you're even hinting at. A few more hints would be helpful.

Ricardo A Tubbs
05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Go away you fraud!

This means a lot or could mean nothing. We aren't in Kansas anymore ya dope. Appears the dots need to be connected and the handlers at the DOJ need to have a huge meaningful criminal investigation conducted against them. More going on here than most are intelligent enough to understand.

Hey, dumb-azz, fraud? I am half-tempted to leave my "deputy-dog" post as SI's boot-licker and apple-shiner. He is TOO diverse for me! I have nothing to write about in the sfltimes anymore! He hires the most uneducated, unqualified, unethical applicants I know that even I as a rabid equal-opportunist have to shake my head at. There are greener pastures for me to continue my pot-stirring in Missouri and Maryland, maybe even Mississippi. You won't see my azz in NYC even though de Blasio is my kind of guy, those NYPD cops give me the Hebe-jeebees.

Unregistered
05-11-2015, 05:29 PM
"The handlers at DOJ"??? I've got no idea what you're even hinting at. A few more hints would be helpful.

If ya haven't heard, this DOJ is not your Grandaddies DOJ.

unless, of course, it's the job of the DOJ/DHS to facilitate the killing of cops and Mexican citizens, Race baiting, agitating a race war ( sig. 62's) and recent former Attorney General being found in criminal contempt who was never held accountable for this incident, but actually retired with a golden parachute. This is the DOJ i'm talking about. Who knows, maybe the DOJ is in bed with ISIS, i don't discredit anything anymore. My views have changed 100% in last 10 years.

We are not in Kansas anymore…….

Doppelgänger
05-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Hey, dumb-azz, fraud? I am half-tempted to leave my "deputy-dog" post as SI's boot-licker and apple-shiner. He is TOO diverse for me! I have nothing to write about in the sfltimes anymore! He hires the most uneducated, unqualified, unethical applicants I know that even I as a rabid equal-opportunist have to shake my head at. There are greener pastures for me to continue my pot-stirring in Missouri and Maryland, maybe even Mississippi. You won't see my azz in NYC even though de Blasio is my kind of guy, those NYPD cops give me the Hebe-jeebees.

I see you have no voice on this site so you are compelled you steal mine. Haha. Dumb azz. Enjoy yourself because you will still NEVER silence me. And for the last time you idiot. I am a deputy. I started in the late 90's under Jenne and if you don't believe me..... I truely don't care. I will continue to post because I can. I will continue to destroy your stupid, slanted posts about the Sheriff, because I can. And I will stop in 6 years when I retire, because I can. So have at it dumb azz. Ricardo A Tubbs must frighten you. For you to go through sooooo much to steal my voice, my name. To try and discredit me. To go crazy trying to figure out who I am. Wow. You post stupidity, I debate it and move on. You go loco and call me names accuse me of not being a deputy and post under my moniker. Haha. Dumb azz coward. Keep up the great work. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
05-11-2015, 08:08 PM
if ya haven't heard, this doj is not your grandaddies doj.

Unless, of course, it's the job of the doj/dhs to facilitate the killing of cops and mexican citizens, race baiting, agitating a race war ( sig. 62's) and recent former attorney general being found in criminal contempt who was never held accountable for this incident, but actually retired with a golden parachute. This is the doj i'm talking about. Who knows, maybe the doj is in bed with isis, i don't discredit anything anymore. My views have changed 100% in last 10 years.

We are not in kansas anymore…….

"go sell crazy somewhere else!"

Unregistered
05-12-2015, 04:47 AM
"go sell crazy somewhere else!"

Crazy is people who have no idea how to think for themselves.

Debate facts the poster pointed to or you'll be known as "crazy" brainwashed fool yourself.

Just pick one topic from that post you labeled crazy and prove them wrong.

I'll be waiting.