PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Ft. Lauderdale. Hiring chances?

Unregistered
05-04-2015, 09:04 PM
So in a few months I will be making my way down to Ft. Lauderdale in attempts to find a career in law enforcement. I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and have been working security for 2 years. I have been applying in my area and have consistently made it to the top 15 or top 10. Unfortunately most of the departments are only hiring 1 or 2 positions. Assuming I pass all of the state testing what are my chances of making on to the force in Ft. Lauderdale? In your humble opinion.

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 01:23 AM
So in a few months I will be making my way down to Ft. Lauderdale in attempts to find a career in law enforcement. I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and have been working security for 2 years. I have been applying in my area and have consistently made it to the top 15 or top 10. Unfortunately most of the departments are only hiring 1 or 2 positions. Assuming I pass all of the state testing what are my chances of making on to the force in Ft. Lauderdale? In your humble opinion.

So it’s just a little ridiculous that no one has responded to me yet. People bring up posts from years ago and still no help for me? Is this what i can expect working for ft lauderdale?

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 11:02 AM
So it’s just a little ridiculous that no one has responded to me yet. People bring up posts from years ago and still no help for me? Is this what i can expect working for ft lauderdale?

If you still waiting to be hired from 2015 try finding somewhere else to work because clearly you suck