PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!!!!!!!

BallzNowSwollen
04-30-2015, 02:07 PM
Pinecrest residents are upset at the sharp increase of burglaries in their community. They want more officers on the road and are now wagging a war on their elected officials and challenging the state of their department.

More cops patrolling...

Snakes response: let's order another motorcycle, sneak it in budget, take another patrol officer off the road to conduct school details.

And who gets the new bike you ask, the snake junior that was brought here to pass info up.

Your heading in the right direction El Hefe.

Clocks a ticking

Let's see you justify that move

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Dude what? We don't even have enough functional cars to work with and he wants to get another motorcycle for his buddy? What a joke.

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Snake strikes again

Power has gone to his head. Talk about mismanagement.

Not to mention us being brass and sgt heavy. Anyone see mini me sweating in his office lately trying to play both sides. He knows the deep dodo is coming and he is trying to separate from the casualties

Unregistered
05-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Competency check

Unregistered
05-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Pinecrest residents are upset at the sharp increase of burglaries in their community. They want more officers on the road and are now wagging a war on their elected officials and challenging the state of their department.

More cops patrolling...

Snakes response: let's order another motorcycle, sneak it in budget, take another patrol officer off the road to conduct school details.

And who gets the new bike you ask, the snake junior that was brought here to pass info up.

Your heading in the right direction El Hefe.

Clocks a ticking

Let's see you justify that move

I thought this was considered a wealthy area and burglaries happening.

Unregistered
05-03-2015, 06:18 PM
At a loss for words. Funny thing though is the residents have no idea............yet. But it's coming

Unregistered
05-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Yah the mofo's for sticking around there thinking shi- was going to change. Jump on the county band wagon and get out. Place is ran by morons hired by morons.

Unregistered
05-06-2015, 10:39 AM
While in the employ of his previous department, "The Snake" was going to be charged with a 33 and a 31; all he ever did was ****ing-off and killing time.
That's your chief's managerial and leadership background!

Unregistered
05-06-2015, 09:41 PM
He will soon be voted worst chief in Florida lol

Unregistered
05-07-2015, 11:49 AM
in the twisted words of Ricky Ricardo "cchhiiieefffyyyyyy....you gots sum splaining to do"

Unregistered
05-08-2015, 12:39 PM
I've lost my swaggy motivation to work here. Who ever has membership to Costco, go buy a box of milk duds and give them to the chief to pass out. That's what he's turned this place into. Nothing more than a bunch of milk duds.

Unregistered
05-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Damned how we yearn for the leadership of a real professional with an IQ bigger than his shoe size!
Enough of this GED educated ignorant son of an unknown father and lets get a real leader.