PDA

View Full Version : Cross over from CO to P&P

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 12:36 AM
Ok, I just finished my B.S. in Crim. I decided to try and do a cross over to P&P.,,,Holy Crap the legal is 3X the content of any of the academies. Court Room Demeanor, Testimony, investigations. This + a 4 year degree. What a bunch of bull, they are underpaid.

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the shit show. This is the core of the issues we've been talking about on this site for years. If you're a CO already and have your degree, go to the sheriff's office either in the jail or on the road. You'll be doing yourself a favor in the long run.

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Exactly. If you really want to be a PO, go to another state because you will be eating beans and franks out of a can for a long time with these cheap *******s in power. If you want to stay in Florida do what the previous poster said, work for the Sheriff's Office because they pay you and you getting treated like a human being.

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 08:50 PM
Ok, I just finished my B.S. in Crim. I decided to try and do a cross over to P&P.,,,Holy Crap the legal is 3X the content of any of the academies. Court Room Demeanor, Testimony, investigations. This + a 4 year degree. What a bunch of bull, they are underpaid.

And you like a rug. One circuit six dumb azz post the first one and his side kick from 06A comes back with a reply. Who do you stupid azz people in circuit six think we are here? Can you say DUH

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 09:02 PM
And you like a rug. One circuit six dumb azz post the first one and his side kick from 06A comes back with a reply. Who do you stupid azz people in circuit six think we are here? Can you say DUH

Stupid loser. Duhhhhhh