PDA

View Full Version : Iupa change

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 12:12 PM
After we've sent our perc paper to IUPA, when would the vote to make a change happen? That change will be great!

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 12:40 PM
Election through perc will be mid july

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 08:56 PM
After we've sent our perc paper to IUPA, when would the vote to make a change happen? That change will be great!

I love when IUPA starts there own threads and then are the only ones who post on it, so transparent and pathetic. Here's a news flash guys everyone knows what your doing its not a secret!!

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 09:15 PM
I love when IUPA starts there own threads and then are the only ones who post on it, so transparent and pathetic. Here's a news flash guys everyone knows what your doing its not a secret!!

I don't care who posted and replied ! It's good information that I was wondering too. I sent my perc card in too and anxiously waiting for the vote. Not IUPA, sincerely a 17 year deputy that is currently paying that stupid fuel charge!!

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 09:23 PM
I don't care who posted and replied ! It's good information that I was wondering too. I sent my perc card in too and anxiously waiting for the vote. Not IUPA, sincerely a 17 year deputy that is currently paying that stupid fuel charge!!

Fuel charge, fuel charge, cry me a river. Maybe you should move to Broward!

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Fuel charge, fuel charge, cry me a river. Maybe you should move to Broward!

Hey moron, I got hired under the tri county take home policy just like most of us. That was the contract I was hired under and BSO needs to adhere to it. Things like this segregation is why the morale is so low and the PBA is at its lowest membership in many years. Why should some of us lose one of our 2% raises because BSO suddenly decided to make up this fuel charge?? BSO penalized some of us because of where we live when we were hired under the tri county take home policy just like everyone else.

Unregistered
04-21-2015, 11:27 PM
So if a IUPA supporter is asking questions its a bad thing. But when a PBA member asks a question the PBA will attack their own and blme it on IUPA. Maybe the membership is just tired of a felon being a full release position at the PBA and a head chearleader who made felony evidence disappear with art santucci's son. Remember the Pompano incident?

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 09:36 AM
I also sent in a Perc card, I'm sick of the PBA. I want an actual attorney deciding my contract, not some juiced in dep with his own agenda...

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 08:44 PM
I also sent in a Perc card, I'm sick of the PBA. I want an actual attorney deciding my contract, not some juiced in dep with his own agenda...

It's not to late to send your PERC card in and show your support!

http://bsodle6020.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Broward-PERC-Card.pdf

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 09:58 AM
speaking of bargaining units what's up with port details? Why are the same people constantly banking 20-30 hours a pay period there? Meanwhile there are MANY other deputies who have port Ids who never get a chance to work the port details. I call bs on that whole scam, everyone knows what's going on there, just get a list of who works the details there on a weekly basis and you'll see the same recycled names. Maybe if iupa gets in they can address the situation?

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 10:26 PM
Will IUPA will hold a general meeting before the PERC vote so we can ask questions?

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 10:51 PM
Yes. It will be late may or early june

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Will IUPA will hold a general meeting before the PERC vote so we can ask questions?

The bigger question is... Will the PBA have the acorns to hold a general meeting before the PERC vote? I bet they don't!

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 11:41 PM
July 2nd 7am and again at 7pm

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 11:45 PM
And will you bring the original credit card statements for all of the credit cards that the PBA holds like we asked?

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 12:16 AM
The bigger question is... Will the PBA have the acorns to hold a general meeting before the PERC vote? I bet they don't!

Has anyone else taken a look at the Lee County Sheriff Office's forum. IUPA looks pretty weak to me. No contract, no raises, 10% membership after five years.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:05 AM
Has anyone else taken a look at the Lee County Sheriff Office's forum. IUPA looks pretty weak to me. No contract, no raises, 10% membership after five years.

Just the way the Sheriff wants it, he can say the attornies for IUPA are the ones holding up the contracts.

Vote PBA, guys the suck asses for the Sheriff are pushing IUPA. Dont do it. One of those suck asses had a party at his house for him. Now the guy has a spot at the PSB. Same shiz guys. Dont believe the bullshit.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:31 AM

Maybe you shouldn't have voted for the contract it was on and stood up for the out of county Deputies when it happened and not being crying about it now.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:33 AM
And will you bring the original credit card statements for all of the credit cards that the PBA holds like we asked?

Why don't you show up the to the general membership meeting ask Jeff Marano for them.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:47 AM
It's not to late to send your PERC card in and show your support!

http://bsodle6020.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Broward-PERC-Card.pdf

Yes I want to show my support for the glorified toll booth operators who are sucking up all that $57.00 an hour detail at the Port and not doing any Police Work for it. Or maybe I should show my support for John Phillips at the airport who hasn't left his office in 5 years. None of these clowns have never run for a union position let ever represented another cop at a shooting or disciplinary hearing. Their answer is always we have a lawyer. Well that's because they don't have a choice but to depend on an attorney because the IUPA Board collectiveley has absolutely zero labor experience between them. Here's a question for IUPA North Miami Beach PD is the only agency in South Florida which IUPA represents. First why are they the only agency in S Florida that uses IUPA. Second in Their first contract they received no raises, had their medical insurance raised significantly and lost their take home cars. Was it your fantastic lawyers that obtained that awesome contract??
I'll await your answers.