PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired, are you?

Exhausted
04-14-2015, 05:46 AM
Ladies and gentlemen I don't know about how you guys feel but the current situation in this department is at its lowest. Morale is at its lowest, the racism is outrageous, shit from the community, lack of leadership, and recent contract has seriously destroyed this department.

I say anyone who is as tired as I am should join me and just call out sick. Honestly, this city doesn't deserve us and this administration doesn't take care of us.

Join me and let the city destroy itself. Now I know what you're thinking, I'm a buddy f$@ker. Guys my answer to the ones who come in to work is to answer one call at a time and be safe.

Everyone call out and let's send a message this weekend.

GardensPoPo
04-15-2015, 03:14 PM
I'm taking it up a notch more and leaving this place completely. Hopefully, officers will realize that we are in a great position right now by being under the FRS and able to go to a county, state, or even some city agencies and work for them without losing our retirement years. This city(both politicians and residents) have become very unappreciative of our services and dedication to this dump. I'm in the process with BSO and hope to be out within the next few weeks. I pray that more officers will have the guts to leave this place and watch it burn to flames from their rear view mirrors. Stay safe, guys and gals...

Unregistered
04-24-2015, 03:13 AM
It was a shithole when the County's Carol City District served it; one can only imagine how much worse it has gotten since. If you can, LEAVE!