PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On In the Special Events Unit

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 01:19 AM
The new breed of supervisors in the Special Events Unit are completely out of control. The one Lt by the name G. Aran.o created havoc and total mass confusion. I have worked tennis way before this clown came along with his greased city slicker hair style. Everything about him seems to be shady and guess this comes from his many years in homicide. I have seen him in action at Sun Life with his boy captain and they are intent on screwing everyone working off-duty with the same rules that they break. But if you watch them you can spot them getting tickets and other freebies at all of the off-duty jobs. These freebies go way way back to the days of Mike Clifton. Anyone care to chime in because with my seniority I will continue to work about 70 marlins games the same as all of the milkers in special patrol bureau starting from the major down to officers.

Let it rain let it rain 09 59 show me the money

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 08:07 PM
The new breed of supervisors in the Special Events Unit are completely out of control. The one Lt by the name G. Aran.o created havoc and total mass confusion. I have worked tennis way before this clown came along with his greased city slicker hair style. Everything about him seems to be shady and guess this comes from his many years in homicide. I have seen him in action at Sun Life with his boy captain and they are intent on screwing everyone working off-duty with the same rules that they break. But if you watch them you can spot them getting tickets and other freebies at all of the off-duty jobs. These freebies go way way back to the days of Mike Clifton. Anyone care to chime in because with my seniority I will continue to work about 70 marlins games the same as all of the milkers in special patrol bureau starting from the major down to officers.

By havoc you mean this guy actually asked you to work on this job Mr. Seniority.

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 09:55 PM

I think that they are doing a fine job over at special events. They are fair and spread all the cushy jobs so that everyone gets to work them. Lets give them the unit of the century award for being fair and balanced.