PDA

View Full Version : Our Raise

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 03:19 PM
I don't give a f*ckin about any of this BS yo guys are talking about. Real estate is at its highest in the last 5yrs. The taxes are up and the economy is doing alot better. There are 55 colonels, 75 Lt.Colonels, 155 majors, and 1 million capts. Looks like we have money to spend. The PBA better get us a good raise and non of this 1%, 1%, 0% bullshit. I don't give a fu*k about hats. ..vests. ...tints.....GET US WHAT WE DESERVE!!!

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't give a f*ckin about any of this BS yo guys are talking about. Real estate is at its highest in the last 5yrs. The taxes are up and the economy is doing alot better. There are 55 colonels, 75 Lt.Colonels, 155 majors, and 1 million capts. Looks like we have money to spend. The PBA better get us a good raise and non of this 1%, 1%, 0% bullshit. I don't give a fu*k about hats. ..vests. ...tints.....GET US WHAT WE DESERVE!!!

You are a 20. The economy is in the toilet and real estate will never come back the way it was thanks to Dodd-Frank and this administration. Welcome to liberal America. Your grandparents worked hard so your parents could make it. Didn't quite work out. Your parents worked hard so maybe you'd get a break-not happening. Better luck with your kids or grand-kids.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Hey pal , I have a idea? Go to Walmart or better yet the dollar store and get you a nice big cup. Stand on one of these busy street corners and ask for donations to feed your family. Just don't do it in the City of Fort Lauderdale they might slap the piss out of you or arrest you. " Give us a big fat raise " You on crack Jack!

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Just retire and get that 3% guaranteed COLA sucka's. That's right for all you that voted for Rick Scott if you aren't retired in the next few years you aren't getting a COLA.

Unregistered
04-18-2015, 05:24 AM
I've been retired from BSO for ten years and no longer live in Broward County. I've been reading dozens of posts for the past hour ( which I never do) and have come to the conclusion that either LEO Affairs has been taken over by neurotic Deputies or the agency has completely gone to shit. I suspect the latter is more likely. What I can tell you is that if you internalize all the BS that comes with the job, you will retire with a rotten attitude, high blood pressure, and a heart condition like I did. If posting on this site makes you feel better fine, but if it cranks you up like it did me, find another outlet. In my thirty two year career I found Deputies and Sgt's have almost zero meaningful input and when change does occur it's almost always bad. I wish you all good luck. Sgt. L. Whitford 2045

Unregistered
04-18-2015, 06:21 AM

Sounds like IUPA!!!