PDA

View Full Version : All Pompano Cops ordered back to D11

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 09:20 PM
There's a rumor that all the original Pompano cops have been ordered back to D11. I know it's crazy but I heard it from a good source.

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 09:29 PM
We could only hope. That would be the best thing that could ever happen to this agency.

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Yep , it's true they are going to bring the city back to a PD Yeah!!!!!

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Partially true. Pompano pension members have been ordered back.
Seriously.
You other non-FRS deputies are next.

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 10:32 PM
I love it!

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 11:14 PM
Please take all the Pompano scum.

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Seriously.

called back for what reason ???

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 12:06 AM

BSO didn't become professional until the city cops came on.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 12:37 AM
I never understand all the Pompano hate. I'm original BSO but I've worked with many outstanding Pompano guys. Sure there are a few jerks/slugs/etc but BSO has its fair share as well.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Beginning of the end of SI

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Damn I'm retired and original Pompano. When do I have to report back???

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 10:23 AM

I'm sure the pompano deputy you work with wouldn't necessarily mind being transferred away from a useless hairbag who doesn't know their azz from their elbow like you. Now get back on you your checkpoint and make sure all the cars get a parking pass just like the Paul Blart security guard that you are. Loser...

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 11:18 AM
This is purely a pension issue, from what I hear, and it impacts at most 7-8 deputies in the entire agency. Just those who are still in the old Pompano pension system.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 02:16 PM
This is purely a pension issue, from what I hear, and it impacts at most 7-8 deputies in the entire agency. Just those who are still in the old Pompano pension system.

It still seems like a big deal to me. Will it happen to other contract city original officers. Their careers are immediately frozen and they're removed from specialty units and sent back to Pompano until they retire?
Put your feeling aside for the city cops. They've been at BSO for 16 years (longer than Pompano) and now they're suffering for it. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Seriously.

Let all the cities go back to their own Police Departments and BSO can handled detention only, how great that would be. BSO is going down the drain and cities are growing tired of it all.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 04:16 PM
and have the courthouse Bailiff's

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 04:27 PM
I call BS on this. What are they going to do? Move Pompano People back and then transfer FRS people in to take the spots? No way this is happening. So People in the Pompano Pension system have to work in Pompano? That is a stupid idea.
When is it going to happen? I say it is a tactic for other political reasons.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 04:59 PM
I call BS on this. What are they going to do? Move Pompano People back and then transfer FRS people in to take the spots? No way this is happening. So People in the Pompano Pension system have to work in Pompano? That is a stupid idea.
When is it going to happen? I say it is a tactic for other political reasons.

It's probably about math. Why does Pompano $$ want to go to someone now working in, let's say, Parkland?

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 07:29 PM
K. Barone, your going back to the beach

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 08:47 PM
It still seems like a big deal to me. Will it happen to other contract city original officers. Their careers are immediately frozen and they're removed from specialty units and sent back to Pompano until they retire?
Put your feeling aside for the city cops. They've been at BSO for 16 years (longer than Pompano) and now they're suffering for it. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Doesn't impact anyone who is FRS from what I hear, no matter what city they came from originally.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 09:17 PM
This is great news! I'm in a specialized unit now I get to go back to taking reports for Sig 38 ref. a fight over the last cup of kool-aid in the crib

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 09:25 PM

Doesn't seem fair to you? Really? What doesn't seem fair to me is that the City guys get to maintain full salary and rank through retirement and entry into a new FRS pension, just because a former sheriff had to make a sweetheart deal to get the cops to support it. Go back to your city and earn the pension they are going to pay you. That's what's fair to me.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Does this mean that captain KC and Lt RN are leaving? Thank the lord, they are about the most incompetent people in the agency.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Doesn't impact anyone who is FRS from what I hear, no matter what city they came from originally.

Your correct, only if you stayed in the pompano pension upon being taken over. All city cops that went into the FRS are not affected!

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 10:43 PM
doesn't seem fair to you? Really? What doesn't seem fair to me is that the city guys get to maintain full salary and rank through retirement and entry into a new frs pension, just because a former sheriff had to make a sweetheart deal to get the cops to support it. Go back to your city and earn the pension they are going to pay you. That's what's fair to me.

cry me a river

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 01:01 AM
Doesn't seem fair to you? Really? What doesn't seem fair to me is that the City guys get to maintain full salary and rank through retirement and entry into a new FRS pension, just because a former sheriff had to make a sweetheart deal to get the cops to support it. Go back to your city and earn the pension they are going to pay you. That's what's fair to me.

No, I'll stay where I'm at making $180000+ between my city pension and my current salary. You losers who started at BSO quit your crying. Oh, did I tell you that I'm vested in FRS and going to get another pension. Lmao

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 01:29 AM
Unless you are one of the 5 or 6 guys impacted by this -- meaning we are part of the 99.9% of DLE deputies -- what do we care? I certainly don't.

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 02:03 AM
No, I'll stay where I'm at making $180000+ between my city pension and my current salary. You losers who started at BSO quit your crying. Oh, did I tell you that I'm vested in FRS and going to get another pension. Lmao

Surprised you know what LMAO means at your age Ken!

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Unless you are one of the 5 or 6 guys impacted by this -- meaning we are part of the 99.9% of DLE deputies -- what do we care? I certainly don't.

Because unfair practices are allowed to happen because "it's only a few".
Someday you will be the "few" and you'll think "where's the outrage?"
Today it's someone else's fuel surcharge or their pension related transfer.
But tomorrow it will be you. And It's every administration. Devide and conquer.

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 05:50 AM

Valid point....and it all goes back to where is the union? Absentee landlord and until there is a union who is actually going to be engaged with real issues that are impacting deputies lives this is not going to get better. You want to know where the outrage is? It's laying on the ground at the spot where the PBA divided the membership over a damn fuel charge. You can't have outrage without unity because without unity it's every man for himself. That's the legacy PBA left here.

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 07:01 AM
I agree the union sucks! The history of splintering the membership goes back further then the fuel charge. Remember when our lovely Union and reps voted to freeze the step raises? Effectively balancing the BSO's budget on the backs of the newest lowest paid employee, instead of spreading that across everyone in DLE? Or how about fighting that all together? Long shitty history the PBA has here...

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 03:39 PM
04-07-2015, 11:18 AM #13
Unregistered

04-07-2015, 02:16 PM #14
Unregistered

Today, 01:29 AM #27
Unregistered
Today, 02:03 AM

What a douchey thing to say. Unless you are the “5 or 6” guys, you’re a$$ would be singing a different tune and you’d expect all us (99.9%) to understand and give a shite and rally around your cause. This guy has it right:

Divide and conquer. The moment we stop giving a crap about each other is the moment we’re all screwed. There’s power in numbers boys and girls. Man up and give a damn about your fellow brother once in a while rather than yourself.

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 06:54 PM
What a douchey thing to say. Unless you are the “5 or 6” guys, you’re a$$ would be singing a different tune and you’d expect all us (99.9%) to understand and give a shite and rally around your cause. This guy has it right:

Divide and conquer. The moment we stop giving a crap about each other is the moment we’re all screwed. There’s power in numbers boys and girls. Man up and give a damn about your fellow brother once in a while rather than yourself.

I agree with you but management always retains the right to transfer who ever they want where ever they want unless there is a bid system in place which is something that generally used in Corrections as opposed to Police.

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 07:33 PM
I agree with you but management always retains the right to transfer who ever they want where ever they want unless there is a bid system in place which is something that generally used in Corrections as opposed to Police.

Of course they have "the right." But it doesn't make it "right". If there was genuine outrage, things like this wouldn't happen. But the truth is, over half this place is probably thinking "ooh, that means there's a opening where ever they were transferred from. Their loss is my gain". Until it's you.

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Looks like I will give up my posh SRD position out west here and pack up my bags to Collier city? 10-65 sig 38 ref a fight over sig 57 crack rock.

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 04:48 AM
This thread explains why this agency sucks. Nobody here cares about anything except themselves and nobody stands up to the admin about anything. Just keep laying down like a dogs and that's how they will continue to treat us. This place works on a divide and conquer mentality, the admin thinks that by giving out silly perks like units and new cars to people that they now have you in their pocket. Sad part is they are right people here sell themselves out to this place and in turn either rat or forget about teamwork. You want anything to be better here? Then stop the greed, look out for each other, and stop laying down like a dog for everything. But that will never happen here, so go ahead and continue to be a sell out for a transfer, a car, or a unit because they are counting on it!

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 11:51 AM
This thread explains why this agency sucks. Nobody here cares about anything except themselves and nobody stands up to the admin about anything. Just keep laying down like a dogs and that's how they will continue to treat us. This place works on a divide and conquer mentality, the admin thinks that by giving out silly perks like units and new cars to people that they now have you in their pocket. Sad part is they are right people here sell themselves out to this place and in turn either rat or forget about teamwork. You want anything to be better here? Then stop the greed, look out for each other, and stop laying down like a dog for everything. But that will never happen here, so go ahead and continue to be a sell out for a transfer, a car, or a unit because they are counting on it!

Well said!!!

With solidarity, we can all make a statement.

http://cliffviewpilot.com/wp-content/themes/Yen/timthumb.php?src=http://cliffviewpilot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nypdbacksdiblasio1111.jpg&w=580&zc=1
"NYPD officers turn their backs on diBlasio at hero’s funeral"

Power in numbers.

http://images.christianpost.com/full/79566/rafael-ramos.jpg?w=615

Stay safe.

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 01:24 PM
That will never happen here, BSO Deputies are selfish and will do anything or stab anyone in the back for weekends off, a new car or a swat vest and cargo pants.

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 02:26 AM
That will never happen here, BSO Deputies are selfish and will do anything or stab anyone in the back for weekends off, a new car or a swat vest and cargo pants.

Sad but true

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Of course they have "the right." But it doesn't make it "right". If there was genuine outrage, things like this wouldn't happen. But the truth is, over half this place is probably thinking "ooh, that means there's a opening where ever they were transferred from. Their loss is my gain". Until it's you.

I go where I'm sent and will never give any one the satisfaction to complain. If your not willing to 1065 in Pompano or Lakes then your in the wrong line of work.

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Well said!!!

With solidarity, we can all make a statement.

http://cliffviewpilot.com/wp-content/themes/Yen/timthumb.php?src=http://cliffviewpilot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nypdbacksdiblasio1111.jpg&w=580&zc=1
"NYPD officers turn their backs on diBlasio at hero’s funeral"

Power in numbers.

http://images.christianpost.com/full/79566/rafael-ramos.jpg?w=615

Stay safe.

Anything's possible with brotherhood. I'd love to see a sea of green.

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Andrea is a good person and an excellent worker. She cares and was / is an asset to CID. She will be missed.

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 10:32 PM
I see the moves are starting. Is everyone going back or just a select few?

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 03:37 AM
Just the ones that want Pompano to keep paying their pension. I think there were only 5ish?

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 02:54 PM
There's a rumor that all the original Pompano cops have been ordered back to D11. I know it's crazy but I heard it from a good source.

Sure hope so. Pompano was an outstanding agency before BSO destroyed it!

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Sure hope so. Pompano was an outstanding agency before BSO destroyed it!

If they were so good then why did they fail and go out of business?

Unregistered
04-26-2015, 05:10 AM
I heard some might pension out early and jump into FRS, just to stay out of that dump of a city.

Unregistered
04-26-2015, 11:30 PM
If they were so good then why did they fail and go out of business?

Failed and went out of business? It was all about dollars and politics. The only one that failed was BSO for having to absorb the extra costs. They gained tremendously by getting cops that knew how to function without all of the politics involved not to mention all of the cultural ass kissing that has been ingrained in BSO for decades. Suck it up little girl, the city agencies are here to stay and reap the benefits that those who started with BSO will not get. Not only Pompano but Deerfield, Tamarac, Dania, Cooper City etc. It's a shame that jealousy such as that which is displayed in lot of these posts is wide spread. True professionals would be glad that their fellow LEO's would be able to get what they can and deserve. Hey, you made the mistake of starting with BSO.

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 01:42 AM

We're getting cargo pants?? SWEET.

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 04:03 AM
Failed and went out of business? It was all about dollars and politics. The only one that failed was BSO for having to absorb the extra costs. They gained tremendously by getting cops that knew how to function without all of the politics involved not to mention all of the cultural ass kissing that has been ingrained in BSO for decades. Suck it up little girl, the city agencies are here to stay and reap the benefits that those who started with BSO will not get. Not only Pompano but Deerfield, Tamarac, Dania, Cooper City etc. It's a shame that jealousy such as that which is displayed in lot of these posts is wide spread. True professionals would be glad that their fellow LEO's would be able to get what they can and deserve. Hey, you made the mistake of starting with BSO.

Dude,
Don't bother, they will never get it. The morons that started here and never worked for a city agency have no clue what real policing is all about. This place is one giant political machine that happens to do some police work to keep the machine rolling. These guys have no clue what it is like to succeed and be promoted based on your ability and not how much ass they can kiss. They will never get it, don't even try.

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 07:39 AM
City policing. Haha..no difference..tell us, since we dont know...city policing...lmao

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 07:41 AM
City policing. Haha..no difference..tell us, since we dont know...city policing...lmao.

But I do feel bad for those who have to go back...it is not fair

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 10:07 AM
City policing. Haha..no difference..tell us, since we dont know...city policing...lmao

You just don't know policing. So click your heels Dorothy and keep wishing that you don't get transferred and have to work in a real district.

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 04:01 PM
In pomp area 2 on mids now....so ha...mr real policing....so stupid...your probably the guy who sucked ass to the commissioners...

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Rumor is other cities are doing the same

Unregistered
04-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Are you really on here trying to say the promotional process is on the up and up and politics don't exist if you worked in a city police dept. Dude you better hit that crack pipe some more.

I can tell you this some of those supervisors that came over from Pompano were real winners. I guess thats what you get when you work for a real city police dept. RIGHT??

Unregistered
04-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Are you really on here trying to say the promotional process is on the up and up and politics don't exist if you worked in a city police dept. Dude you better hit that crack pipe some more.

I can tell you this some of those supervisors that came over from Pompano were real winners. I guess thats what you get when you work for a real city police dept. RIGHT??

Are you referring to Phillips, Diane Brown, Larson et al?

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Lt. D.B now there is a real winner for ya.

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 02:39 AM
It's great that Sgt. Andrea Levine is being returned to Pompano Beach. She was a fair road patrolman on the beach and her father was of the same ilk......lazy

Unregistered
04-30-2015, 02:53 AM
She's good friends with Lt. Charlotte Heralizalowalo. H.B how did you leave your wife and children for that 250lbs individual with all those issues. I know that Nate is giggling away on the 5th floor.
H.B. I know you've seen that weird lip biting strangeness. H.B, you really lowered yourself to the depth of the earth. We all know you're miserable and want out. Quit lying to us.