PDA

View Full Version : Gcrt

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 09:06 PM
What's wrong with Eric boy? Not paying attention to the news? The GCRT has been getting some positive news lately by WEAR and by the Sheriffs Office very own Facebook page. That was started by Aiken back in the good days when a positive approach was taken to make the community a safer place. I thought Eric did all he could to get rid of everything Aiken had done. It must be killing you Eric to see this still around

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 09:16 PM
I am confused. I thought Moron quit cooperating with the Feds. I guess the Marshal's Task Force didn't give him the press the Gun Crime Response Team does. Another hypocritical self-absorbed decision made to enrich his ego.

Unregistered
04-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Aiken might want to take credit for it but like usual he always likes taking credit for other peoples ideas. Try again loser!
What's wrong with Eric boy? Not paying attention to the news? The GCRT has been getting some positive news lately by WEAR and by the Sheriffs Office very own Facebook page. That was started by Aiken back in the good days when a positive approach was taken to make the community a safer place. I thought Eric did all he could to get rid of everything Aiken had done. It must be killing you Eric to see this still around

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Aiken might want to take credit for it but like usual he always likes taking credit for other peoples ideas. Try again loser!

Give it up Haines you know the truth. Aiken doesn't have to take credit for it and he never openly tried to take credit for it. He also never took credit for what they have accomplished, but I can assure you he came up with the idea. Everyone that was involved from the beginning knows the truth.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 01:52 PM
What is GCRT? I've never heard of it and not looking to give credit one way or another.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Just proves you don't currently work at the SO. If you have to ask then you obviously have been living under a rock the past week.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 10:52 PM
What the **** difference does that make. Would someone with intelligence answer the question. A good example of a morgan moron.

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Gun Crime Response Team

Unregistered
04-07-2015, 11:17 PM
What is GCRT? I've never heard of it and not looking to give credit one way or another.

What the **** difference does that make. Would someone with intelligence answer the question. A good example of a morgan moron.

You are a prime example of the uneducated, profanity laden folks police are forced to deal with on a daily basis. To lazy to pick up a paper and read or to do your own research, and expect everyone to jump just because you wanted information and too lazy to go find it.

GCRT = Gun Crime Response Team

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/43298783.jpg

Unregistered
04-08-2015, 12:45 PM
You ask a question and all you had to do was read the previous posts because GCRT was already spelled out. Now that's funny...make it so!

Unregistered
04-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Why can't the sheriff either add more people to GCRT or rotate the ones that currently work that unit out so new people can get the experience too. Besides, why are 3 people allowed to make ungodly amounts of money when others would like that chance too. Besides, the 3 people working it should be burned out by now since they are on call 24/7 and get called out at all hours of the day and night. I'm sure their family life is suffering from this!

Unregistered
04-08-2015, 07:23 PM
I agree with the post about the sheriff not wanting to work with the feds. Why would he want to let the community know how many felons are living and being arrested here when instead he can show how many guns GCRT is removing. Even with the amount they handle, there is still way more guns on the street than the team will ever be able to clean up! They don't do anything until there is a shooting and then they go...if you re going to have a GCRT, why not make them proactive so the shooting doesn't take place in the first place!!! Come on Sheriff Moron...why is it all about you and the publicity you can get?

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 07:32 AM
The proactive part was the responsibility of the TAC unit. Oh wait...

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 02:19 AM
Since there is such a shortage on patrol why do they continue to have GRT. Pointless and a waste of man power

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Put every deputy who hasn't been assigned to a Patrol shift in the last 5 years back on Patrol. Too many people have forgotten what they were hired to be and think Patrol is beneath them. They use any means necessary to avoid Patrol so having a policy that no matter where you go or what you do within the agency you only get to do it for 5 years before returning to Patrol for a minimum of 2 years is a good start.

Start with Investigations, Narcotics and Warrants then School Resource once Summer begins. GCRT should be abolished all together.

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Put every deputy who hasn't been assigned to a Patrol shift in the last 5 years back on Patrol. Too many people have forgotten what they were hired to be and think Patrol is beneath them. They use any means necessary to avoid Patrol so having a policy that no matter where you go or what you do within the agency you only get to do it for 5 years before returning to Patrol for a minimum of 2 years is a good start.

Start with Investigations, Narcotics and Warrants then School Resource once Summer begins. GCRT should be abolished all together.

This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen. You sir, are a DUMBASS!

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 04:50 PM
I agree there are many that have been out of patrol so long I don't think they could handle being back there. Need to find these losers and stick them back in a marked unit!

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 04:52 PM

Patrol work frightens you, doesn't it?

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Patrol work frightens you, doesn't it?

Its not that it frightens him, he doesn't want to give up his cush do nothing job.

Unregistered
04-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Let's see....all of the experienced investigators and narcotics that got kicked out have done a good job once they left. Can't say the same for the new investigators and supervisors up there now-it's a miracle anything gets solved. I bet that poster is RS-who should of gone to work with ppd since he likes their policies so much. He could take the useless attorney with him. Nahhhhh they wouldn't want these 2 ruining their agency into the ground

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 04:53 PM
you are right they would never take RS. The would have to have a lot of cranberry juice to have to deal with his moody ass!