PDA

View Full Version : Lessons from my daughters karate class

doc justice
04-01-2015, 11:42 PM
As I was watching my princess do her karate today, the instructor went through a list of the traits they are supposed to display.

One of them struck me, it was "Never retreat in battle". I think it is good advice.

With that said the Mayor and Manager have already retreated in their battle against me. The Mayor cannot even speak to me anymore. Such a high position for such a spineless person.

What a dramatic change from the January meeting where Gretsas stopped me from speaking and the February meeting where the Mayor thought he would attempt to humiliate me and slander me. To the March meeting where all he could say in response to my questions was "your comments".

I love the clip I found of him speaking all high faluting about allowing people to speak and not closing the dialog. How pathetic, I guess after Bateman went down and opposition to the Bell dynasty he was a shoe in. Just sad.

I'm still processing them running with their tails between their legs so abruptly. Someone must have finally got an attorney with two brain cells.

Their about turn after trying their stupid policy is really telling that they realize they are in trouble. You know I might just have to sue Porter and Gretsas in the personal capacities only and not in their official capacities. Leave the bill on these schmucks and not the taxpayer. My attorney has a client who got almost a $100K just for being stopped from speaking at a city council meeting. I'm sure these two could split such an award. I hear Gretsas has a nice boat I could put a lean on. Wonder if they realize that they have crossed past their official duty when they violate the Constitution.

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 02:01 PM
I can't believe that you still think that kid is yours!

doc justice
04-04-2015, 02:50 PM
I can't believe that you still think that kid is yours!

I can't believe your parents had any children that lived!!!

Unregistered
04-08-2015, 03:22 PM
I can't believe your parents had any children that lived!!!

Sorry I took so long, I was out of town.

DNA test

Enough said

doc justice
04-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Sorry I took so long, I was out of town.

DNA test

Enough said

You're hilarious. Keep at it cupcake. I love a good laugh.

doc justice
04-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Funny thing is even if she's not mine she's smarter than you.

Are you smarter than a kindergartner? Obviously not.lol

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Retiree get together at the FOP Lodge Sunday April 19, 12 noon, hope the active duty guys that have survived the one they call Myrna also attend

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 03:25 PM
You're hilarious. Keep at it cupcake. I love a good laugh.

What's really hilarious is that your old lady calls me cupcake too, especially when we at laughing at you.
Go figure?

doc justice
04-10-2015, 09:04 PM
What's really hilarious is that your old lady calls me cupcake too, especially when we at laughing at you.
Go figure?

I bet she does. You got me there. I'm surprised she calls you cupcake too. She's mean and nasty with that strap-on isn't she? Damn that thing has got a kickstarter on it and and a 250 CC two-stroke. She said you couldn't walk right for almost a month.

She said it was nice that a certain Detective loosened you up first though. If not the blood would have been everywhere.

Unregistered
04-11-2015, 01:41 PM
I bet she does. You got me there. I'm surprised she calls you cupcake too. She's mean and nasty with that strap-on isn't she? Damn that thing has got a kickstarter on it and and a 250 CC two-stroke. She said you couldn't walk right for almost a month.

She said it was nice that a certain Detective loosened you up first though. If not the blood would have been everywhere.

Nah; it wasn't like that at all.
She told me that she was tired of her submissive man and wanted to have a real man that would man-handle her like a slut.
She wasn't bad at all, grow a pair and ride her you'll like it.

doc justice
04-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Nah; it wasn't like that at all.
She told me that she was tired of her submissive man and wanted to have a real man that would man-handle her like a slut.
She wasn't bad at all, grow a pair and ride her you'll like it.

I hope you realize you are a sorry ass loser. If you had half the balls required to say any of that shit to my face, I might give two shits. Alas you are a coward like your Chief who is not even man enough look me in the face.

Thanks for showing the extremely high level of douchebaggery of some of those criminals that work at HPD.

Make all the comments about family you want little man. You are a disgusting puke, who wishes they had a life.

Speaking of douchebags in your department, I hear that a certain someone is moving large amounts of assets over to their spouse in fear that I'm gonna come and take it. Can you say "fraudulent conveyance"? You know who you are, and you know I am just going to simply subpoena your financial records. Thanks for giving me more evidence against you and your crimes.

It really is going to be fun bringing down so many corrupt idiots in your department.

Unregistered
04-12-2015, 08:24 PM
I hope you realize you are a sorry ass loser. If you had half the balls required to say any of that shit to my face, I might give two shits. Alas you are a coward like your Chief who is not even man enough look me in the face.

Thanks for showing the extremely high level of douchebaggery of some of those criminals that work at HPD.

Make all the comments about family you want little man. You are a disgusting puke, who wishes they had a life.

Speaking of douchebags in your department, I hear that a certain someone is moving large amounts of assets over to their spouse in fear that I'm gonna come and take it. Can you say "fraudulent conveyance"? You know who you are, and you know I am just going to simply subpoena your financial records. Thanks for giving me more evidence against you and your crimes.

It really is going to be fun bringing down so many corrupt idiots in your department.

Doctor; more Novocain, it appears you hit a nerve!