PDA

View Full Version : Rude and disrespectful BSO civilians employees

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 07:49 AM
Someone with authority and command presence needs to address the issue with the civilians at BSO who look down on deputies and think that deputies are beneath them. It's like some of them get an unfulfilled fleshly pleasure on talking to deputies as if they were doormats. They have an unsatisfied fantasy of talking down to deputies. The worst part is that some their direct supervisors, are not civilians, and allow that to happen, laugh at it, celebrate it and don't tell them that they are out of line, that they are a support structure for the job we do, everyday risking or lives, every time we go out and put that uniform on. But again, they don't appreciate that.

You have civilians who don't use any sort of chain of command of any kind. They email, write, complaints to anybody they want (Lts, Capts & Chiefs). Some of them have a very bad disposition. Deputies have to use a chain of command for about anything, but these so powerful and mighty civilians, some of them administrative assistants, records teletype, secretaries, supply personnel (i.e. a Ms. Grumpiest B/F supply lady at PB), etc, etc...

Some of their jobs are so easy, that they just spend their time on their smart phones and woe to you if you interrupt them while they are playing Angry Bird or making personal phone calls in their phone during working hours. Woe to you if you enter "their office".

Even with such an easy job, they do it hating cops, with the worst attitude, disposition, as unsupervised and unaccountable to anybody.

I know for a fact that the most informal and un-structured all civilian corporation, business or enterprise have their civilian employees use some sort chain of command. If it is the military, even better, because even though enlisted personnel, and officers respect civilians, as should be, civilians are below an E-1 in the chain of command.

I am sure that if you are a deputy and even Sgts. in some cases you have experienced this harsh treatment by some of these unruly, cop hater civilian employees.

I am not saying all of the civilians, because the new hires by this administration, they are respectful, support the police and look at us well. Dispatchers are also civilians that are good people. They care for us and look at us appreciation.

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 12:01 PM
You made me laugh, Kojac when you said " the new hires this admin hired is great " ( Suck up) Get a life and go arrest that woman pushing that grocery cart from the store to her section 8 Apartment! That will give you something to brag about to your lady when you get home. I'm sure she will appreciate your dangerous efforts in doing so!

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Someone with authority and command presence needs to address the issue with the civilians at BSO who look down on deputies and think that deputies are beneath them. It's like some of them get an unfulfilled fleshly pleasure on talking to deputies as if they were doormats. They have an unsatisfied fantasy of talking down to deputies. The worst part is that some their direct supervisors, are not civilians, and allow that to happen, laugh at it, celebrate it and don't tell them that they are out of line, that they are a support structure for the job we do, everyday risking or lives, every time we go out and put that uniform on. But again, they don't appreciate that.

You have civilians who don't use any sort of chain of command of any kind. They email, write, complaints to anybody they want (Lts, Capts & Chiefs). Some of them have a very bad disposition. Deputies have to use a chain of command for about anything, but these so powerful and mighty civilians, some of them administrative assistants, records teletype, secretaries, supply personnel (i.e. a Ms. Grumpiest B/F supply lady at PB), etc, etc...

Some of their jobs are so easy, that they just spend their time on their smart phones and woe to you if you interrupt them while they are playing Angry Bird or making personal phone calls in their phone during working hours. Woe to you if you enter "their office".

Even with such an easy job, they do it hating cops, with the worst attitude, disposition, as unsupervised and unaccountable to anybody.

I know for a fact that the most informal and un-structured all civilian corporation, business or enterprise have their civilian employees use some sort chain of command. If it is the military, even better, because even though enlisted personnel, and officers respect civilians, as should be, civilians are below an E-1 in the chain of command.

I am sure that if you are a deputy and even Sgts. in some cases you have experienced this harsh treatment by some of these unruly, cop hater civilian employees.

I am not saying all of the civilians, because the new hires by this administration, they are respectful, support the police and look at us well. Dispatchers are also civilians that are good people. They care for us and look at us appreciation.

You are going to find people like this no matter where you work. In this case they know they are not going to get fired once they are in especially the minorities. I see it all the time.

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 02:57 PM
I will speak to the Admin today and make the request that anytime you enter one of the civilian offices that you be served some hot tea and a Danish roll, or perhaps a donut if you like?

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 05:51 PM
It is true that Property Lady in Pompano is very rude and condescending, especially if you're the wrong color.

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 06:10 PM
Admin has wind of this unfriendly like behavior. They have since ordered all civilians to first bow their heads to you warriors , offer you a cup a green tea and a pastry or doughnut of your choice. And prior to your leaving their presence , they are order to tell you thanks for putting your lives in danger for us and the community! And if it's raining outside they are required to walk you to your unit with a large BSO umbrella so you do not get wet.

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 06:39 PM

KMA. New hires? Admin? WTF. Go back to your little student desk because you dont work here.

Ricardo A Tubbs
04-01-2015, 03:27 AM
It is true that Property Lady in Pompano is very rude and condescending, especially if you're the wrong color.

She's an azz to black deputies also. I needed a pad and pens last week and she acted like I was bothering her. Nasty woman.

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 02:13 PM
She's an azz to black deputies also. I needed a pad and pens last week and she acted like I was bothering her. Nasty woman.

Nice try Tubbo because you know unless you were outside doing lawns at your regular job too long you aint black. Nice try. You not even BSO liar.

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 03:21 PM
I see a hurt feeling report is needed.........

Rico suave
04-01-2015, 05:38 PM
I have been a civilian employee for 24 years here, since the Navarro days. I have worked in 4 different places. I have worked with awesome deputies and I have worked with people like you. I don't have to kiss your ass because you are a deputy. I respect all of you, yes even the morons like you, because your job is very dangerous. I get it, really I do. But there have been many times where I have interacted with deputies that look down on me as well. You are no different than I am. You put your pants on the same way as me, only your job is different. If you want respect, you have to give respect.

And I'm not too stupid or naive to think that all civis are perfect, far from it. But there are plenty of deputies (look in the mirror bro) who are douchebags too. Doesn't matter what your job title is, if you're an a hole.....you're an a hole.

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 09:31 PM
I have been a civilian employee for 24 years here, since the Navarro days. I have worked in 4 different places. I have worked with awesome deputies and I have worked with people like you. I don't have to kiss your ass because you are a deputy. I respect all of you, yes even the morons like you, because your job is very dangerous. I get it, really I do. But there have been many times where I have interacted with deputies that look down on me as well. You are no different than I am. You put your pants on the same way as me, only your job is different. If you want respect, you have to give respect.

And I'm not too stupid or naive to think that all civis are perfect, far from it. But there are plenty of deputies (look in the mirror bro) who are douchebags too. Doesn't matter what your job title is, if you're an a hole.....you're an a hole.

Better not tell all this to Tubby because he is purrrrfect.

Property admin Rudest
04-02-2015, 08:15 AM
I don't care if you are working here since Captain William Stone. I am sorry that you can retire at 25yrs of work. I don't care about you been here since Navarro. I don't care about putrid troglodytes like you. You can see as well add I do that the original poster is referring to a very specific type of civilian. Of you feel alluded you don't deserve respect from anybody.

Your arrogance, because you are here since Navarro, doesn't let you see beyond you buggers fild nostrils.

The original poster never said to disrespect civilians, nor he said thatit were all civilians, but if you are one of the bad apples you should be aaddressed by command staff.

You can see that a couple different people have the same complain admit a very specific type of person. Some disregard it with sarcasm, some respond like you, like a rotten and putrid civilian employee and some understand it and take action.

Mighty troglodyte
04-02-2015, 08:32 AM
I don't care if you are working here since Captain William Stone. I am sorry that you can't retire at 25yrs of work. I don't care about you've been here since Navarro. I don't care about putrid troglodytes like you. You can see as well as I do, that the original poster is referring to a very specific type of civilian. Of you feel alluded you don't deserve respect from anybody.

Your arrogance, because "you are here since Navarro", doesn't let you see beyond you buggers filled nostrils.

The original poster never said to disrespect civilians, nor he said there were all civilians, but if you are one of the bad apples you should be aaddressed by command staff.

You can see that a couple different people have the same complain about a very specific type of person. Some disregard it with sarcasm, some respond like you, like a rotten and putrid civilian employee and some understand it and take action.

Not all civilians are bad and arrogant like you.

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 07:49 AM
I think it would be much more convenient for the administration and for the troops in general if all civilians would have to sign an "At Will" clause as a requirement for new employment or employment continuity.

This would make the decisions making for the administration more favorable, improve the capacity to make this huge agency like this more gobernable. It would also help the deputies to work in a friendlier and safer work environment, at least at their office.

And YES, the property lady at Pompano Beach is horrible. I heard her talking to a poor deputy like a biacth, for no reason. The poor deputy ran away from her. She even said the F word to the deputy, while the deputy remained silent. I stayed listening and she believes that I agreed with her nasty behavior. Perhaps, she must be having some type of connection with a male figure, with authority at the Lieutenant or Captain level to feel that overly strong sense of entitlement.

There is a Policy in place for respect to your supervisor, between deputy and deputy, but Where is the policy for civilians like her NOT to hate the police? Don't we get enough hate? Why does she hate us?

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Nothing new.

Unregistered
04-05-2015, 02:58 AM
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Unregistered
04-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Punk asses civilians.