PDA

View Full Version : another one bites the dust

Unregistered
03-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Still blowing thru administrators I see. Im sensing a theme here 😁 So funny how they are all so great till suddenly they're not. Oh well, got a good average going. Seems to come around every 4-6 months these days.Good luck keeping the lid on all the dirt....

Unregistered
03-29-2015, 12:52 AM
Yeah that one had some sack. No way he quietly rides off into the sunset. Hopefully he's gonna give up the dirty little secrets they work so hard to keep quiet now that he got the shaft. I heard he dog cussed one of the accreditation assessors on his way out the door.

Unregistered
04-10-2015, 02:15 AM
His replacement stands 10 feet tall. The new lt wil s s s s s st st str str straighten things right up.

Unregistered
04-20-2015, 11:22 PM
Lmfao... Yes his little arrogant ass will fix things right up.... from under the chiefs desk. Dust your knees off jw your corrupt favors have finally paid off lol

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 04:46 PM
That is not true. Just ask jw. He did it from hard work and his lifelong dedication to the hcso. I am sure if you ask the 103. He will say jw cant stand decisions from 102. Ask 102 jw cant stand 103. Its funny how he plays everyside and stays topside snitching. Yet no one can figure it out.