PDA

View Full Version : David Craig...Sheriff's B***h

Escambia Gladiator
03-27-2015, 07:13 PM
“We (David Morgan campaign) went into the election day knowing that we were going to win by 10 points or more,” David Craig interjects. The actual margin of victory was 13.4 percentage points, or 3,211 votes. In the 2004 Republican primary, McNesby beat Morgan by 34 points.
“We wanted to bury this guy (McNesby) with the truth,” adds Craig.”
The reason I shared is two fold. David Craig is now the communication director of the Sheriff’s department. He began this job in January of 2009. He also is more locally known for his show on BLAB-TV, “Blue Lights”, the Pensacola Cops show that incorporated Craig riding with Pensacola Police Department until he wasn’t allowed to do so anymore. There was a separation between he and the PPD. One can only speculate but he was persona non grata at the police station for some reason. So he hitched his wagon to the Sheriff’s office.

https://conjuringjusticeblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/10805719_10204342255690157_5612372976506644598_n.j pg?w=292&h=300 (https://conjuringjusticeblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/10805719_10204342255690157_5612372976506644598_n.j pg)These are statements that shows the morality of Mr. Craig. He aligned and virtually guaranteed victory for Morgan. “We (David Morgan campaign) went into the election day knowing that we were going to win by 10 points or more.” The problem with this statement is that by the nature of elections, there is no way of “knowing” who will win especially to quote the “spread” (10 points). That tells me that it is a rigged vote. In other words, Craig makes things “happen” and as his website states, he is into “crisis management”. The exact phrasing goes something like this:

In addition to video and radio production we also offer services for political campaigns. Have a product, service or idea that you’d like to market? Call us for a free consultation. Have a crisis that you’d like to manage to it’s best possible conclusion? A political campaign that you’d like to see victorious? Think Reality News Network.
As a communications director (Community Policing Coordinator or Major, depending on the day) for the Sheriff’s office, Mr. Craig to the media on July 12, 2009. He put together a photo lineup of 8 people with a story strung together with no facts and presented it to the media as legitimate and credible. The investigators of the Billings Murder saw it on CNN before they had worked up the theory. Mr. Craig credits himself as a jack of all trades. He is a freelance crisis manager. This means he fixes “situations” for clients for money. Could there be a client that had an interest to see this narrative known by news media, but not the actual investigators run its full course?
Absolutely. Anything for buck, right, Mr. Craig. I think everybody should be putting the Sheriff's snake under a microscope for fraudulent campaign actions, donations and other rigging. He is in fact paid to do that. Just ask Morgan. He made up a job for him to reward him for his campaign win as well as Sena Maddison, Rick Outzen's girly friend. They made more than starting deputies. Campaign favors....maybe if enough light is on these people and the jobs they never deserved, they may disappear in the reflection of Morgan's medals because he won't put them before himself.

Unregistered
03-28-2015, 02:14 AM
Now that right there is just downright funny!!!

Unregistered
03-29-2015, 06:20 AM
Wait Sena's a female? The only time I've seen a jaw as strong as hers was on a pair of channel locks ® " that's a man baby" when shes not complaining about the media she hits the runway modeling cankle warmers. I don't know about Craig, he is just.....you kinda wanna wash your hands after meeting him. Vote for Morgan, I will the people I got hired with that has lied and showed their true self are not here anymore. Great job getting Rid of the Bad Eggs.

Unregistered
03-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Don't think the comparison to craig is fair. He is a major embarrassment yet keeps his job. I don't know what dirt he has on the General so he can can keep screwing up yet keep his job. I don't know which one is more useless him or R Ray!
Wait Sena's a female? The only time I've seen a jaw as strong as hers was on a pair of channel locks ® " that's a man baby" when shes not complaining about the media she hits the runway modeling cankle warmers. I don't know about Craig, he is just.....you kinda wanna wash your hands after meeting him. Vote for Morgan, I will the people I got hired with that has lied and showed their true self are not here anymore. Great job getting Rid of the Bad Eggs.

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 02:29 AM
Don't think the comparison to craig is fair. He is a major embarrassment yet keeps his job. I don't know what dirt he has on the General so he can can keep screwing up yet keep his job. I don't know which one is more useless him or R Ray!

He not only keeps screwing up and still keeps his job, but he was given a classified position and a promotion. All because Haines wanted to get rid of all the contract employees so they can say they did. Funny thing is he is still here, making more money and can't just be fired now because he is not an at will employee.

R Ray
03-31-2015, 02:52 AM

Does posting anonymously make you feel better about yourself? Perhaps you think I am "useless" but it is not I who hides behind anonymous posts and tear down rather than build up my fellow coworkers. If you take issue with the way I do my job, I would be happy to discuss your concerns in person. You can come by my office at any time or call me at x9607 and I would be happy to meet you a time and place of your convenience.

R Ray

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 04:46 PM
Were you anonymous Rhonda when you and your husband met with John Powell in secret at Starbucks on 9 mile Rd. by Target???

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 04:58 PM
Were you anonymous Rhonda when you and your husband met with John Powell in secret at Starbucks on 9 mile Rd. by Target???

It's hardly a secret if they met in a public place, now is it? So what's your point? Was a crime committed?

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 05:07 PM
You wanted to secure your position if things changed Rhonda. You and your husband trashed others Rhonda. Quit throwing stones in that glass house. By the way aren't you in this forum during work hours?

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 05:09 PM
Uh oh Ms. Ray got her feelings hurt. You touched a nerve

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 10:36 PM
I don't really care for RR, but she is one that should make the call to Tallahassee. Seems that she had been passed over for the job DC got.

Escambia Gladiator
03-31-2015, 10:36 PM
Getting back to d. craig and Sena, why do these people still have a job? Both were created & politically poised for greatness under king david. there is strength in numbers. find out what craig's kink is and expose it. King david will cut strings immediately. the message will be sent for Sena that she is disposable and that may just remedy itself. what happens if king david & mr. huckleberry cut her loose?

Unregistered
03-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Getting back to d. craig and Sena, why do these people still have a job? Both were created & politically poised for greatness under king david. there is strength in numbers. find out what craig's kink is and expose it. King david will cut strings immediately. the message will be sent for Sena that she is disposable and that may just remedy itself. what happens if king david & mr. huckleberry cut her loose?

I'll tell you why. DC is privy to morons plan to take over the world from the beginning. He knows of his secret campaign to get the minority organizations to call in the DOJ in order to point the "I told you so" finger to make McNesby a villain. DC also knows of the secret association moron has with a local night club owner and the political antics they engaged in. SM on the other hand should have been and could have been released years ago, but was converted (just as Craig) to a regular position from contract so she was less vulnerable. All for the loyalty of a local rag editor with about 100 readers. So you see it is all about moron and not what is good for the citizens of Escambia.

Escambia Gladiator
03-31-2015, 10:57 PM
Here think of it this way. J edgar hoover did the same crap. No one looked into his closet. He had the worst secret of all. It all comes around. Craig may know others secrets, but by God I bet you his is pretty damn big too!

Escambia Gladiator
03-31-2015, 10:58 PM
kick over his rock in public and king david will high-tail it the other way.

Escambia Gladiator
03-31-2015, 10:59 PM
no honor among thieves or bottom feeders

Escambia Gladiator
04-01-2015, 12:46 AM
c'mon..y'all aren't saying you're skeerd of Craig?

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 02:39 AM
You wanted to secure your position if things changed Rhonda. You and your husband trashed others Rhonda. Quit throwing stones in that glass house. By the way aren't you in this forum during work hours?

This is a response to a statement concerning information posted on this forum in reference to my wife and me . I would find it in anyone's best interest to educate themselves fully on any candidate running for political office for the agency in which they are employed. Those who would consider this to be secretive or attempting to gain political favor or " throwing stones in a glass house" are ill informed and demonstrate unprofessional and immature behavior. If anyone has harsh feelings towards me or my wife, please feel free to contact either one of us by phone or in person . I do not feel that either me or my wife "trashed" anyone intentionally or unintentionally. If anyone feels any resentment towards us, please come forward in person and we will be happy to rectify the situation . We both attempt to be professional in the way we treat others . Again, we urge anyone to come forward and discuss any topic with us . There is truly no need to conceal identities on a public forum to discuss professional or private lives away from the workplace .

D. Kevin Ray

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 03:09 AM
I love it, moron and Craig getting a good dose of their own medicine.

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Uh oh Ms. Ray got her feelings hurt. You touched a nerve

I think her videos have a lot to be desired. They look really amateurish.

Unregistered
04-02-2015, 07:25 PM
I think her videos have a lot to be desired. They look really amateurish.

Again, if you take issue with the way that I do my job you can always speak with me personally. I'm always open to constructive criticism 😀.

Unregistered
04-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Again, if you take issue with the way that I do my job you can always speak with me personally. I'm always open to constructive criticism 😀.
Whatever! You have always thought you were better than everyone else and that this agency owes you something. I got news for you your not any different than the rest. Although, I must admit you should have got Craig's job and not been passed over. You are much smarter and more experienced than him. I guess the Sheriff got away with that one too.

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 10:10 PM
I think they are tied for last in both categories smarts and experience.

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 10:46 PM
R Ray is a very sweet person and is definitely smarter than DC. Let's get back to the real topic that needs addressed-the high shereef needs to be ousted!

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 11:30 PM
R Ray is a very sweet person and is definitely smarter than DC. Let's get back to the real topic that needs addressed-the high shereef needs to be ousted!

Amen VMO 2016