PDA

View Full Version : Our constitutional rights to free speech

Thomas Paine
03-14-2015, 09:15 PM
The mayor's new rule has an overall chilling effect on the first amendment, the middle is both arbitrary and capricious, the ending has the distinct possibility of tyranny by the majority. The 1st amendment protects both vile and repulsive speech, even politically correct speech. We are not anarchist, we are almost absolutist with our 1st amendment rights. The above is why it is the (first amendment) without it there no base for the rest of the constitution.

Your most humble servants, Thomas Paine,Po-po poet,Command pimp

PS. Take your new rule and ride your ass (he,haw) out of town with it!!!

Thomas Paine
03-14-2015, 09:27 PM
If you attempt to impose your tyranny at the next city council meeting, the chief of police that's Goldtooth should usher the city manager out the door. It seems he is the only one at the council meeting that was interruptive, boisterous , loud and rude.
TOMPOCO

doc justice
03-15-2015, 02:47 AM
TOMPOCO, do not forget, that Porter also said he would not allow slander or anyone to make false or inaccurate accusations. He then immeadiately slandered me and made false and inaccurate accusations about me. Now granted as a public official in the performance of his duties he has absolute immunity to defamation. However he has no immunity for First Amendment rights violations.

I'm also curious how he knew what I was going to say as he alleged to, and also how he knows what my motives are. Does he have the ability to read minds. NO, if he did he would know how absolutely screwed he already is.

Let them pass that ordinance. I will challenge it in federal court. It will get shot down. I will then file 1983 claims against all involved. Then they can pay off my mortgage for me, after paying off my student loans of course.

I will not resist or be violent in any way. However, again I dare anyone to try to stop me from speaking before my three minutes is up, or stop anyone else who comes to speak. I will pay for the attorney for them.

I have to admit I admire your steadfastness in the First Amendment.

I also agree the only person interruptive, boisterous, loud and rude at the Janurary meeting was Gretsas. How did he get hired at Homestead after getting the boot from NY and FT.Lauderdale? Regardless of what Porter, Greatsas or the retards the city has employed as attorneys think, they committed a prior restraint when they stopped me form speaking.

However, at the February meeting Porter committed slander himself. So is he going to bar himself from speaking?

Disagree with what I say or not. I have the right to say it. I say the same of everyone, including you. If you aren't threatening, using vulgar language, or using fighting words you can basically say whatever the FOOK you want to. Again I dare these POSs to even try that crap with me. Go ask KFR how that's working out for her.

Stay safe and God bless

doc justice
03-15-2015, 02:49 AM
ass (he, haw) is got to be some inside joke. One day you will have to explain this to me. I mean I get it basically, but there has to be more of a reason you always use it.

doc justice
03-15-2015, 02:54 AM
After I bust Porter's derriere wide open, I might have to go after Miami-Dade's rule 6.05 they modeled this after.

This is after I bring up Rolle, Aquino and Mead on 1983 claims. How could they actually think me making a youtube video of Chief Rolle's crimes, was cyberstalking? Man this is going to be so easy to nail these clowns. Thank God for cell phones.

doc justice
04-16-2015, 06:23 AM
Where, oh where have our most dearest and humble servants gone?

Crickets........

Unregistered
04-23-2015, 01:50 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Will there be and end to this endless babble?