PDA

View Full Version : Michael Satz

tax payer
03-08-2015, 03:25 AM
Read below and see who our state attorney is

In a recent radio interview, Sunny Jacobs who was wrongly convicted of taking part in the 1976 killings of two police officers has accused Michael Satz, who was the prosecutor at her trial as deliberately covering up evidence which would have exonerated her. Jacobs stated that though it was clear she and her partner Jesse Tafero were innocent of the charges, in order to facilitate his career advancement Satz bullied and threatened a female prisoner into falsifying evidence against Sunny as well as deliberately suppressing other evidence that would have showed that Tafero and Jacobs were innocent. Sunny served seventeen years for the crime before being found not-guilty. Tafero was not so fortunate and was executed in 1990, by electric chair.

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 03:31 AM

In a recent radio interview, Sunny Jacobs who was wrongly convicted of taking part in the 1976 killings of two police officers has accused Michael Satz, who was the prosecutor at her trial as deliberately covering up evidence which would have exonerated her. Jacobs stated that though it was clear she and her partner Jesse Tafero were innocent of the charges, in order to facilitate his career advancement Satz bullied and threatened a female prisoner into falsifying evidence against Sunny as well as deliberately suppressing other evidence that would have showed that Tafero and Jacobs were innocent. Sunny served seventeen years for the crime before being found not-guilty. Tafero was not so fortunate and was executed in 1990, by electric chair.

If any of us did this - tampering of evidence - and someone was executed because - we would be on trial for murder

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 03:42 AM
If any of us did this - tampering of evidence - and someone was executed because - we would be on trial for murder

Today Nobody trusts a jail bird CI
Back then I believe it
Spatz should step down or face disbarment and or prosecution

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Today Nobody trusts a jail bird CI
Back then I believe it
Spatz should step down or face disbarment and or prosecution

I believe it
Look how long he's stayed in power
Time to let go
He's way complacent and not hard enough on public corruption
Now I see why
He might have to prosecute himself

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:10 AM

EXECUTED BY ELECTRIC CHAIR BECAUSE SATZ INTENTIONALLY SUPPRESSED EVIDENCE to further his career??? Wtf

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:21 AM

Alleged but no doubt true

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:25 AM
Time to retire

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:38 AM
So I must have been sleeping >

As I remember Trooper Black and Constable Irwin came upon Tafero, Sonia Linder, another guy and 2 kids sleeping in their car at the 95 rest stop in Deerfield in 78/ They killed both officers and fled, got caught and went to jail and one zapped.

Where you getting this info she's innocent and Satz covered up this cop killing?

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:40 AM

It's about time he stepped down and let young new blood revive and thrive

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 04:42 AM

As I remember Trooper Black and Constable Irwin came upon Tafero, Sonia Linder, another guy and 2 kids sleeping in their car at the 95 rest stop in Deerfield in 78/ They killed both officers and fled, got caught and went to jail and one zapped.

Where you getting this info she's innocent and Satz covered up this cop killing?

Just googled it and several sources show even wiki
I'll keep checking

Sources
03-08-2015, 04:57 AM
Just googled it and several sources show even wiki
I'll keep checking

Remember this thread is just a dialog

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Satz

If you google it multiple pages from dozens of sources come up

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 05:11 AM

They were both exonerated found totally innocent
Tafero was wrongfully executed
Sonia did a radio interview where she stated her side of the story

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 05:24 AM

Google this no joke it's all over the web
Wow

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 05:32 AM

When did this happen?

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 06:08 AM
Satz is a good good guy and a huge Soulicide fan, from what I'm told...

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 06:10 AM
I love cars and mud and other guy stuff

Satz is a good good guy and a huge Soulicide fan, from what I'm told...

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 09:26 AM

Read about this evil woman... Ms. Sonny Jacobs is FAR from being innocent. It was her gun that killed the two cops on a traffic stop. She bought the gun for her boyfriend, a convicted felon (priors for rape). That convicted felon is the one who was executed. He and Jacobs may not have pulled the trigger, but they facilitated the murders. To add insult to injury, after the shootings they both handled the firearm used. They all conspired to "get away". They all helped hide the cops' patrol car and then fled the scene together. They all kidnapped another person and stole his car in the attempt to get away. The felon who ended up being executed was found with the murder weapon in his waistband at the time he was arrested. Either way they are all AWFUL people and get NO sympathy from me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Tafero

Remember that day
03-08-2015, 04:58 PM
I remember that date all too well. One of the previous posters was right on the mark. FL law then and now still states any person even though they did not "pull the trigger" shall be equally criminally liable for the actions of their cohorts. She did nothing to prevent this assassination, nor did she provide information to law enforcement to assist in their apprehension. She's as guilty as they are. Having been in Broward County law enforcement for well over 30 years, Mike Satz has done an outstanding job. There's a reason he's been re-elected by a landslide since 1976. He's been more effective and more responsive to the citizens of Broward County than the BOZO public defenders we've had.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 04:02 AM

Spatz should be prosecuted and temporarily stripped of his law license while relieved of duty until trial is over.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Sure. Just three people out for a sunday drive and they were mistaken and accused of killing two cops. Try again.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Wow, this thread is really boring and a total waste of time.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 08:55 PM

he needs to go anyways
too long too comfortable too much power too many allies

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 03:00 AM

its all over the web they were exonerated so maybe this is true

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 03:03 AM
Wow, this thread is really boring and a total waste of time.

I know you are not serious or a cop - people died - innocent people - they were exonerated and someone got the chair
I wish I knew who you were so I could slap you upside your face silly
If Satz did this he should get the chair - still bored?
dumb a*s

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 04:03 AM
I know you are not serious or a cop - people died - innocent people - they were exonerated and someone got the chair
dumb a*s

Is it true the "innocent" man was arrested with the murder weapon in his waistband? If your answer is anything but no please stfu and go away.

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 08:39 PM
dumb a*s

They were NOT exonerated. This scum bag woman was on death row after her conviction for 1st degree murder. After 15 years in prison, one of the other defendant's changed his story for the millionth time and claimed he was the one who actually fired the shots. As a result, the woman's conviction was merely changed from 1st degree murder to 2nd degree.

Upon the change in her conviction, she was sentenced to time already served and released from prison. That is FAR FAR FAR from being "exonerated". Now she tells a story about how she was kidnapped and wrongly convicted. The media gobbled it all up and even made movies about her lies. The evidence proved she was there, fled the scene with the shooter, helped the shooter flee, and also hid evidence to cover up the crime and aid in their getaway. The evidence also proved that she handled the firearm that was used to kill the cops AFTER the murders. She had every chance to do the right thing and never did. In fact, she even helped to steal someone elses car to get away after the fact!

The TRUTH is she was there for the murders, helped to facilitate the murders, helped hide the evidence, and willingly fled the crime scene with the actual shooter. She is completely complicate in the murders and is just as guilty as the guy who fired the fatal shots. You are either GROSSLY misinformed or you're perverting the truth to further your own political agenda.

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I wish I could have been there to witness the execution of Tafero. It was reported that flames shot from his head! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Narley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Satz needs to get gone.

Unregistered
03-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Finally the truth about this Trooper killing. The second Officer killed was an unarmed Canadian Constabile who was riding with Trooper Black on that date. They fled the scene and hjacked a elderly man's vehicle in Deerfield at gunpoint.
Before they closed the I-95 rest area where the murders occurred it was a mermorial for Trooper Black. She should still be in jail serving a life sentence. All you bleeding hearts can go to hell.

They were NOT exonerated. This scum bag woman was on death row after her conviction for 1st degree murder. After 15 years in prison, one of the other defendant's changed his story for the millionth time and claimed he was the one who actually fired the shots. As a result, the woman's conviction was merely changed from 1st degree murder to 2nd degree.

Upon the change in her conviction, she was sentenced to time already served and released from prison. That is FAR FAR FAR from being "exonerated". Now she tells a story about how she was kidnapped and wrongly convicted. The media gobbled it all up and even made movies about her lies. The evidence proved she was there, fled the scene with the shooter, helped the shooter flee, and also hid evidence to cover up the crime and aid in their getaway. The evidence also proved that she handled the firearm that was used to kill the cops AFTER the murders. She had every chance to do the right thing and never did. In fact, she even helped to steal someone elses car to get away after the fact!

The TRUTH is she was there for the murders, helped to facilitate the murders, helped hide the evidence, and willingly fled the crime scene with the actual shooter. She is completely complicate in the murders and is just as guilty as the guy who fired the fatal shots. You are either GROSSLY misinformed or you're perverting the truth to further your own political agenda.

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 01:10 AM

if this is slightly true it should mark the first Florida State Prosecutor to be charged and imprisoned for a capital crime.
I believe that would make history by both accounts one being a SA and two a public corruption victory for the state and the people...it would restore faith.

Maybe this is why Satz has always been soft on public corruption??

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 02:07 AM

how do you repay back 17 years and a persons death...you cant
this should be an open investigation

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 02:13 AM
You don't pay her back anything, she was an accomplice to the crime. To bad she didn't fry on the chair. Good job ASAP Satz!!!!

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 11:13 PM

That's some way to get your reputation out there to gain votes that will keep you in office for how may years?
I'm sure Satz still gets accolades for putting those two down since of course they ALLEGEDLY killed cops...but in fact they didn't now did they.

what about the one that got the chair? that's accessory to murder on Satzs part now what?

Unregistered
03-12-2015, 11:49 PM
Sre you really that stupid. If you don't have knowledge of the officers murder STFU.

That's some way to get your reputation out there to gain votes that will keep you in office for how may years?
I'm sure Satz still gets accolades for putting those two down since of course they ALLEGEDLY killed cops...but in fact they didn't now did they.

what about the one that got the chair? that's accessory to murder on Satzs part now what?

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 03:58 PM

you cannot trust jail house http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/10-infamous-cases-of-wrongful-execution.html

read that link Tafero was targeted by Satz for the murder of two police officers so Satz could launch his career - Satz should resign and or be charged

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 05:13 PM
you cannot trust jail house http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/10-infamous-cases-of-wrongful-execution.html

read that link Tafero was targeted by Satz for the murder of two police officers so Satz could launch his career - Satz should resign and or be charged

that's how Satz got his rep and rallied the support to hold office longer then God...time to go

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 06:16 PM

no matter guilty or not this type of allegation needs to be thoroughly investigated and if true Satz needs to be made an example of - people died here that were innocent

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 07:12 PM

Who is the female prisoner

"Satz bullied and threatened a female prisoner into falsifying evidence"

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Nobody was innocent. And watching Tafero's head go up in flames was the real justice.

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 08:11 PM

make an example of Satz if this is true even the slightest

Unregistered
03-15-2015, 03:12 AM
He will never be charged with anything. Your doing a fantastic job putting scum like these in prison and DEATH.

Hats off to you sir!!!

Unregistered
03-15-2015, 10:00 PM

unbelievable but plausible it is what launched Satz to stardom amongst LEO and the politicians
it got him those votes and carried him since then

Unregistered
03-15-2015, 11:47 PM
I bet that the anti Satz poster is one person. Constantly posting the same thing over and over and ignoring the facts mentioned in prior posts... Ignoring the facts and spewing this false information because of his/her disdain for Satz. I dont care what your politics are. You can hate Satz or love him. I personally dont have an opinion either way. But to suggest that an accessory to a double murder of two police officers was "exonerated", when that CLEARLY is not what happened, is despicable.