PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to explain the lobby today....

Unregistered
03-05-2015, 11:37 PM
So the chief and several crew members were standing downstairs while the chief told some fat dude and an ex BPD cop to get out if the lobby. When they refused and questioned him more he yelled "f*ck off get out of my lobby" and they were forced out if building.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 12:19 AM
That's because something is coming out against the Chief, and he is not happy about being busted!

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 12:42 AM
So the chief and several crew members were standing downstairs while the chief told some fat dude and an ex BPD cop to get out if the lobby. When they refused and questioned him more he yelled "f*ck off get out of my lobby" and they were forced out if building.

I was present and the guy raised his voice first to the Chief and when the guy called the Chief a Liar for the 3rd time the Chief said a few choice words to him and to him to get out of the station.

Not much more to it than that.

(They were Private Investigators I think one being the SPD Officer who got fired)

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 12:57 AM
I was present and the guy raised his voice first to the Chief and when the guy called the Chief a Liar for the 3rd time the Chief said a few choice words to him and to him to get out of the station.

(They were Private Investigators I think one being the SPD Officer who got fired)

The Chief just showing his real personality of being unprofessional and well we all know what else he likes to do....Razz is a basket case, time for another vacation!

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:03 AM
The Chief just showing his real personality of being unprofessional and well we all know what else he likes to do....Razz is a basket case, time for another vacation!

The Chief kept his cool longer than I would have and you too probably. Any way the guy got what he deserved for creating a disturbance in the station.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:07 AM

Isn't it funny how the Chief can cuss out people in the lobby of the Police Department and nothing happens to him, BUT if it was one of us we would be hung out to dry, R. Gray got fired for doing that same thing to another officer under this Chief!!! Razz is bringing his old D.C. nickname of "Cra-Cra Mike" back.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Cant wait for the video, because that's right there is no right to privacy in a police station....

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Isn't it funny how the Chief can cuss out people in the lobby of the Police Department and nothing happens to him, BUT if it was one of us we would be hung out to dry, R. Gray got fired for doing that same thing to another officer under this Chief!!! Razz is bringing his old D.C. nickname of "Cra-Cra Mike" back.

No he did not get fired for doing the same thing. Where are you coming up with that one?

I say good for the Chief! We ALL should have his back on this one. Go bash him on another topic forum but not here on this one.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Cant wait for the video, because that's right there is no right to privacy in a police station....

Keep waiting because the video in the lobby hasn't worked in 10 years

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:36 AM

Outside they said they work for WM that explains it all. (I smell a set up)

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:39 AM

Sarasota Police detective Tom Laughlin fired for trying to secede ...
www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110218/ARTICLE/110219724
Feb 18, 2011 - 78° P/SUNNY, Sarasota, FL | SUBSCRIBER SERVICES | Contact | Help ... The detective, Tom Laughlin, filed a convoluted document declaring ...

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Keep waiting because the video in the lobby hasn't worked in 10 years

Hey Chief technology of the cell phone instead of your Nextel since you started here does have a little thing called a video camera and a recorder. Lord he needs to go!

Why would any of us have the Chief's backside? He yells at us for having our car radios on! Screw Him I hope he gets the Boot just like WM!

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Hey Chief technology of the cell phone instead of your Nextel since you started here does have a little thing called a video camera and a recorder. Lord he needs to go!

Why would any of us have the Chief's backside? He yells at us for having our car radios on! Screw Him I hope he gets the Boot just like WM!
Hey, buddy if you have you're car radio on when recording he should yell at you because that makes us all look stupid.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 02:21 AM

Go Chief! you did the right thing.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 03:23 AM
OMG flush the toilet already! We look like the bush league cop shop we are. Razz should not even be talking to people..

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 04:10 AM
This guy is a loose cannon who should be Fired! You would never see TPD Chief Jane Castor or Sheriff Steube cussing out a citizen who was simply asking for public records! That petulant outburst is going to cost him big time!

We need an all new beginning, just like the military when the XO gets let go so does the CO who is just as shady!

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 04:15 AM
The cleaning crew witnessed it all and they were looking at each other like saying is this really happening, then when cussed the citizens out in front of everyone they were just like this is an awkward situation.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 06:43 AM
We miss all the excitement on Mids, we never see anything above a Sgt. all shift :)

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 01:55 PM
This guy is a loose cannon who should be Fired! You would never see TPD Chief Jane Castor or Sheriff Steube cussing out a citizen who was simply asking for public records! That petulant outburst is going to cost him big time!

We need an all new beginning, just like the military when the XO gets let go so does the CO who is just as shady!

I was there and heard everything. The Guy was an A$$ and deserved to get thrown out. He was the one raising his voice until the Chief had enough.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 04:00 PM
I was there and heard everything. The Guy was an A$$ and deserved to get thrown out. He was the one raising his voice until the Chief had enough.

And the Chief dropped down to their level like a punk on the street. Very Unprofessional. Time to RETIRE.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Oh poor Chief Razz we should all now feel sorry for an administrator who had someone say something he didn't like, well we deal with it on the streets everyday, just another reason he is out of touch with reality. If we did this even in a bad area with our Mics on we would be crucified! Double standard for this guy the PBA better be taking notes if any of is ever get written up for the same thing!

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 07:21 PM

It was not much of anything.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 08:35 PM

The guy was an a$$? The first issue I have is why is our top guy meeting with people in the lobby of the PD? Second if the guy was such an a$$ why is our chief stooping to his level and telling him to "f*ck off and get out"? I mean in all honesty if ANY one of us had done that is the presence of professional standards Lt. and the Captain, would we be still employed? Come on guys I don't care how much of an ahole the guy was.....WE don't conduct business like that.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 10:13 PM
The guy was an a$$? The first issue I have is why is our top guy meeting with people in the lobby of the PD? Second if the guy was such an a$$ why is our chief stooping to his level and telling him to "f*ck off and get out"? I mean in all honesty if ANY one of us had done that is the presence of professional standards Lt. and the Captain, would we be still employed? Come on guys I don't care how much of an ahole the guy was.....WE don't conduct business like that.

That's what the Chief said in his email today. Don't you read your email?

These "Guys" as you say are WM's Private Investigators (fired ex LEO's) who came to the station wanting to start trouble and they got what they deserved.

I don't want a Chief who lets "Guys" like that push him around. As far as I am concerned he spoke for all of us and you are in the minority. That is of course unless you are a supporter of WM and want him back.

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 10:28 PM
That's what the Chief said in his email today. Don't you read your email?

These "Guys" as you say are WM's Private Investigators (fired ex LEO's) who came to the station wanting to start trouble and they got what they deserved.

I don't want a Chief who lets "Guys" like that push him around. As far as I am concerned he spoke for all of us and you are in the minority. That is of course unless you are a supporter of WM and want him back.

Thanks Captain!

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 11:27 PM
I can assure you those P.I.s do not work for Warren, even though it will be interesting come depos concerning some people who will serve as examples for the defense. Hell Warren got rid of the one from BPD you think he would hire him? This is just the Chief continuing to shift blame from himself onto Merriman who has been gone how long now, come on Chief Razz just admit your pitiful at running a police department and it showed in this simple interaction.

Unregistered
03-07-2015, 01:28 AM
I can assure you those P.I.s do not work for Warren, even though it will be interesting come depos concerning some people who will serve as examples for the defense. Hell Warren got rid of the one from BPD you think he would hire him? This is just the Chief continuing to shift blame from himself onto Merriman who has been gone how long now, come on Chief Razz just admit your pitiful at running a police department and it showed in this simple interaction.

I don't know where you got Warren got rid of the ex BPD Officer now private investigator but that shows your true lack of knowledge about the thread. He left here on his own free will in good standings to MSO. He then went to SPD in good standings. I'm not sure if Warren ever worked with him as he left about the same time he was hired. Your credibility is gone and you are probably Warren.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 07:25 PM
FYI the dudes stated they work for WM outside. WM has hired them to find the Chief slipping. He wants to make sure the chief gets fired. If I was the chief I would be on guard all the time. If they find you slipping you can kiss your cush job good bye. Did you really believe WM would just go away. Nope he hates the Chief and felt he was stabbed in the back by him. Which he was but who cares.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 08:55 PM
I did not see the incident but honestly it's embarrassing. Regardless of being called a liar, we are preached to about being held to a higher standard. It does show and put on the perception that were a joke... and yes bush league. And yes if you or I acted that way we yes would receive time off. Do as I say not as I do seems the good Ole motto.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 09:04 PM
About 8:50. a.m., the juvenile driver of a SUV heading east on 12th Avenue West ran a stop sign at Ninth Street West and was struck by a small car. The SUV overturned and two juveniles were partially ejected, according to a Bradenton Police Department news release

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2015/03/09/5679769/bradenton-police-chief-nabs-hit.html#storylink=cpy

Nice working hours. On his way to work at 8:50am?

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 11:42 PM
He is the true thief of City time along with the Zaagmans who only work 1/2 hour for every hour!

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 04:09 AM
He is the true thief of City time along with the Zaagmans who only work 1/2 hour for every hour!

Chief and mayor need to make changes, Razz needs help, but it may be too late.

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 04:54 AM
We need a true leader, not the clown we have now.

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 04:54 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2102810]Chief and mayor need to make changes, Razz needs help, but it may be too late.[/QUOTE

The only help he needs is to be shown the door on his way out. It just proves how much our DC were really running our department. If the chief lost the Zagmans he would truly be lost. See this is how WM got his power that went to his head. The chief just handed over the keys to our department.

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 05:00 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2102810]Chief and mayor need to make changes, Razz needs help, but it may be too late.[/QUOTE

The only help he needs is to be shown the door on his way out. It just proves how much our DC were really running our department. If the chief lost the Zagmans he would truly be lost. See this is how WM got his power that went to his head. The chief just handed over the keys to our department.

If our Chief really cared about this department he should resign. He has lost control of this department a long time ago. Watch he cares more about the money then he DoES You

Unregistered
03-10-2015, 12:17 PM

I hate to say it, but you are right. WM tore this place up as the tyrant power tripping jerk he was. Razz did not keep him in check and was asleep at the wheel. Razz, it may be time to go this time, you were good for us but your shelf life has expired. Leave with dignity.