PDA

View Full Version : Elgin b good!!

Unregistered
03-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Elgin..this is momma Jones. Did I not tell you not to play with them matches? You are gonna catch Mr. Scott's pants on fire sitting there up on the fifth floor. Now I want to know just what it is that you are doin for Community out there? Bob Norman was up looking for you the other day and left you some cookies and you forgot to thank him and Ms. Brittney...I taught you better... now call me like your suppose to.

Ricardo A Tubbs
03-05-2015, 07:32 AM
You're right Egon should call Bob and Britney and let then walk through his office on the 5th floor. Or maybe Bob will let Elgin walk through his office in his car. Hahaha. Let's see who won. Elgin got a CCN and job on the 5th floor in one of the largest Sheriffs Offices in the nation. Bob has a job. Britney has a job. Haha. No comparison plus the fact that Bob and Britney are wishing they would have picked the right team. They chose Team Al and are forced to keep reporting those hard hitting stories about Donald Trump parking at the courthouse. Hahaha. I'm sure Elgin won't lose any sleep worrying about you talking about him. Hahaha. Dumb azz