PDA

View Full Version : Tom vs. Kurt

Unregistered Prick
02-26-2015, 06:12 PM
http://goanimate.com/videos/0AqTShxMGYXw

Unregistered
02-26-2015, 11:40 PM
OMG I just heard Knight say it. Unbelievable! Here’s his exact quote from SNN:

There is no way I would put a body camera on a deputy with the laws that are in effect right now in the State of Florida and violate people’s civil rights.

http://video.heraldtribune.com/video/3922446003001#gsc.tab=0

Violate people’s civil rights? Seriously? This is bizarre. If I had not heard it come out of Knight's mouth, I would NOT have believed that he said such a stupid thing.

foot in mouth
02-27-2015, 12:12 AM
If I had not heard it come out of Knight's mouth, I would NOT have believed that he said such a stupid thing.

Yep and he was filmed saying it, so now there's a permanent record of it and he can't ever deny it. Go figure. Being filmed is hazardous to his career! lol

Unregistered
02-27-2015, 12:30 AM
It’s ironic that the thing Knight hates the most (cameras) have caused him the most political damage (by legally recording his bonehead comments). Hoffman (or somebody) needs to muzzle Knight for damage control.

Unregistered
02-27-2015, 12:53 PM
In the SNN video, he looks rough and sounds "off." Hopefully he won't snap.

Unregistered
02-27-2015, 02:19 PM
In the SNN video, he looks rough and sounds "off." Hopefully he won't snap.
Who cares if he rolls over. My paycheck gets cashed whether he snaps or not.

Unregistered
03-04-2015, 07:01 AM
Who cares if he rolls over. My paycheck gets cashed whether he snaps or not.

Yeah even though Knight and Dipino are douches, whether or not I may be arrested really isn't up to them.

- From, some irrelevant still in their twenties...

Resident of City of Sarasota-4-life (until everything is consolidated), like North Port will be (cough cough, hint)!!!

"I have a dream, that one day, The City of Downtown Sarasota, will be as professional as it was when our fire department was consolidated with the county!!!)(and my sacred Metropolitan Fire Department)"