PDA

View Full Version : Moral corruption or violation of the law

Thomas Paine
02-16-2015, 01:14 AM
Yes boys and girls we have not gone away. It seems there is a little rift in the command staff. Myrna we know you have a special relationship with chief gold tooth, you don't have the intellect or the education to tangle with some people watch yourself. Cover up and whistle blower seems to be the by words. This alledged cover up has become quite contagious, it's gonna be fun to see who is infected next. Oh yes! Congrads to the new commander looks like this multi-educated person has what it takes. Dear Mirna, just a reminder we have a special eye on your personnel matters.

Your most humble servant, Thomas Paine,Po-po poet, command pimp

Thomas Paine
02-16-2015, 01:16 AM
Where in the world has doc justice been committed???

Unregistered
02-16-2015, 03:48 AM
Are you idiots? Because the way I read that crap, you are threatening her. ! You've published information to intentially defame people and cause harm.

"Dear Mirna, just a reminder we have a special eye on your personnel matters." Quote

Don't you think these childish antics have gone on long enough? You all continually make remarks about people that can and may be considered criminal in nature. You are obsessed to the point that this stupid shit is effecting your work and home life everyday.
You are allowing yourself to be played as a PAWN and teaming up with Wide Load, Five o-clock somewhere, and Crackbaby when you should be concentrating on yourself. And your self given title of most humble servant would be better titled Sociopath.

And where Doc whoeverheis has been committed is the same place you may find yourselves in.

Your most humble servant, Thomas Paine,Po-po poet, command pimp

Thomas Paine
02-17-2015, 12:37 AM
Dear unregistered guest, it seems you have some unknown reason for protecting (Myrna) Capt. Kent, what is it. Our characters and souls are clean both legally and morally. We will be happy to smile when we see again.

doc justice
03-01-2015, 05:02 AM
I was never committed. Some people got butt hurt that I could out argue them.