PDA

View Full Version : Federal Complaint

doc justice
01-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Here's the pacer number15-CV-20038

More complaints to follow.

doc justice
03-01-2015, 05:19 AM
Might want to check the pacer number above.

Seems that the Attorney Generals Officer is representing the State Attorney, for them threatening me for recording Rolle.

They actually cited Roe v Wade for giving Rolle protection against my evidence gathering. What did they think I was going to abort him? SMDH:cool:

I didn't even have to respond as the Federal Court trashed them for even trying that crap.

After this win we are coming at them for several First Amendment rights violations including prior restrain and chilling speech.

I wonder how the SAO will feel about HPD for dragging them into this, especially after they suffer some serious negative publicity and lawsuits showing them violation First Amendment rights to help a corrupt Chief of Police avoid scrutiny.

I found out that they actually tried to come after me for cyberstalking after I published the video of Rolle committing official misconduct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

TP thanks for the heads up, but f this is the hieght of sophistication of these soon to be defendants, it will not be a fight, it will just be going through the motions.

New media story should publish soon, will send the link when it publishes.

Take care and God bless

Thomas Paine
03-01-2015, 03:14 PM
I may not agree with what you say, but I agree with your right to say it.

doc justice
03-01-2015, 03:22 PM
I may not agree with what you say, but I agree with your right to say it.

I like how Voltaire said it better, but same sentiment.