PDA

View Full Version : City Council Meeting Video

doc justice
01-23-2015, 05:19 AM
Youtube video from the cities feed can be seen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6J3ndn2xBk&index=4&list=PLLovMYxgSWmx4dyUUWDyFEyg_dVLPmCrw

The first roughly two minutes are a suck fest between Gretsas, Mayor Porter, Rolle and Aquino.

My part is from about 47:45-49:30. I love how the Mayor thanks Gretsas for shitting me down.

Another citizen made comments and trashed Murguido this is at 1:04:15-1:07:25. Interestingly they did not get shit down.

A group before me praised Chief Rolle at 43:15-45:36. Chief makes gives his famous bullshit line "I'm not a man of accolades, I'm a man of action". Comeon this makes you laugh your ass off too.:snicker:

doc justice
01-23-2015, 05:21 AM
Just for any person living under a rock the last four or five years who is not aware of Gretsas past you might want to see this.

http://fortlauderdaleobserver.com/gretsas/index.htm

Thomas Paine
01-24-2015, 01:27 AM
Dear doc, the weasel 'shit you down & shit on you.' Probably too much PhD and not enough matriculation in political hutzpa.
Check into the weasel's relationship with the last chief of police he worked with.
Your old buddy, Tompoco

doc justice
01-24-2015, 03:00 AM
Dear Tompoco,
Your right that ****tard is a weasel. I know all about his shady past.

When you say last chief of police you mean at Ft L, right?

I know more about political chutzpa than I lead on. However, I didn't want to tell him what I thought about him in a public meeting. He is the one coming off looking like a jack ass. I'm not sure they realize, but that is an unlimited open forum. His restriction on my speech is content based, as they allowed people to praise the chief, and allowed people to criticize other officers without stopping them. That is what is called prior restraint. The Supreme Court has ruled that prior restraint is the most intolerable intrustion of the First Amendment.

Remember that Dbag doesn't get qualified immunity like you might.

Also there is an equal protection violation as well.

Maybe that dumb **** should focus more on learning the constitution instead of covering up the corruption. It would serve him better.

doc justice
01-24-2015, 03:03 AM
Oh and I finally got through Blanco's personell file. Please don't say you support her as it discredits you. Her filed is filled with things like she doesn't understand costituitional rights, and she doesn't appreciate her responsibilities in arrest and upholding the constituition.

Her file fits squarely in what I said about her stupid ass.

doc justice
01-24-2015, 03:06 AM
Also I hope you realize that I have no formal legal or constitutional training. However, I would willingly challenge any HPD officer lacking a law degree to a game of constitutional trivia, screw it I'll even go up against your people with a law degree.

Something tells me not one in your department would stand up to te challenge though.