PDA

View Full Version : Anybody but Israel

Unregistered
01-17-2015, 09:50 PM
Al Lamberti Still Making the Rounds

BY BUDDY NEVINS

Former Sheriff Al Lamberti continues to show up in all types of interesting places.

Earlier this month, Lamberti traveled to Tallahassee for the inauguration of Gov. Rick Scott.

Today he made it to the jury assembly room at the main Broward Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale for the robing of seven Broward judges.

What’s behind all this activity by Lamberti?

Your guess is as good as mine

Al Lamberti at the robing at seven judges today at the main Broward Courthouse

Comment it , or trackback this post.

- See more at: http://www.browardbeat.com/al-lamberti-still-making-the-rounds/#sthash.vfyzcD2B.dpuf

Unregistered
01-18-2015, 01:43 AM
Give me break ... Al Lamberti has as much chance of winning in 2016 as does Edison Jules or Willie Jones (i.e., ZERO chance of winning). Al is a "has been", and the other two are "never will be's"

Unregistered
01-29-2015, 12:53 AM
They said that SI had no chance but look who is in charge now. As long as you run as a Dem in broward you have a chance. I just hope that its anybody but but I

Unregistered
02-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Al lamberti to run as democrat for sheriff of broward county.

Unregistered
02-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Give me break ... Al Lamberti has as much chance of winning in 2016 as does Edison Jules or Willie Jones (i.e., ZERO chance of winning). Al is a "has been", and the other two are "never will be's"

You know nothing about politics and if Al Lamberti is running you will see a major support base and Jeb Bush is running… Take it to the bank as I will be at his super pac party…. Oh well that's a game changer if Jeb Bush is the candidate…. Lamberti will beat Isreal….

Will be reaching for Al soon…. All the rejects in the world couldn't help the misfit sheriff….

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Jeb never got more than 40% in Broward in any of his runs for Governor. Jeb will have zero coattails in Broward and will lose Broward to Hillary by 2-1 margin (as always happens in Broward in presidential races). It doesn't matter if Jeb wins or loses Florida, Lamberti will gain zero advantage. However, all this is academic as Lamberti will never actually run again. It's all talk. The only real challenger who will step up and actually file to run is Louie Granteed. Plus some nothing candidates like Willie Jones and Edison Jules.

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Jeb never got more than 40% in Broward in any of his runs for Governor. Jeb will have zero coattails in Broward and will lose Broward to Hillary by 2-1 margin (as always happens in Broward in presidential races). It doesn't matter if Jeb wins or loses Florida, Lamberti will gain zero advantage. However, all this is academic as Lamberti will never actually run again. It's all talk. The only real challenger who will step up and actually file to run is Louie Granteed. Plus some nothing candidates like Willie Jones and Edison Jules.

Andy Smalling?

Unregistered
02-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Don't see Smalling running. Give up a nice paying chief job for a sure-thing losing run for Sheriff? Not going to happen. Granteed is the guy who will run against Israel.

Mordecai Jones
02-08-2015, 09:53 AM
First of all the switching of party fad has run its course; I’m a Republican, I’m an Independent, I’m a Democrat … all if it horse$hit. The voting public just ain’t that stupid anymore, its been done to death.

Al Lamberti, what a piece of work. If he challenges the incumbent sheriff as a Democrat, the fun should start any day now. First we’d see his party affiliation change and then we’d see how the little douche is going to get Bergeron and Case back on his bandwagon. Those two Broward $$$ fat cat’s both supported and endorsed the loser Lamberti in 2012 and I really don’t think they will abandon their new best friend, Sheriff Israel, to help Lamberti make his revenge bid for Broward’s Top Cop position.

This is a campaign that the current Broward County Sheriff will relish. He has been not only campaigning since the day after his installation as sheriff, but he has been cleaning up the disaster of an agency that was Lamberti’s legacy. Even though Israel had some “hiccups” as he called them during his early days, he’s become a damn fine sheriff as of this day. The voting public will not soon forget how Lamberti locked the current sheriff out of “his house” during the 60 day transition period citing security issues while harboring and paying David Benjamin and Jeff Poole, convicted felons and allowing them access to BSO facilities even allowing the biggest crook Benjamin to oversee the juvenile detention center … good job Lamberti.

Finally, what will all of the former cheerleader employee’s who supported Lamberti do now? Will they secretly support Lamberti while they keep their noses firmly holstered up Israel’s butt? Stay tuned.

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 10:40 AM
First of all the switching of party fad has run its course; I’m a Republican, I’m an Independent, I’m a Democrat … all if it horse$hit. The voting public just ain’t that stupid anymore, its been done to death.

Al Lamberti, what a piece of work. If he challenges the incumbent sheriff as a Democrat, the fun should start any day now. First we’d see his party affiliation change and then we’d see how the little douche is going to get Bergeron and Case back on his bandwagon. Those two Broward $$$ fat cat’s both supported and endorsed the loser Lamberti in 2012 and I really don’t think they will abandon their new best friend, Sheriff Israel, to help Lamberti make his revenge bid for Broward’s Top Cop position.

This is a campaign that the current Broward County Sheriff will relish. He has been not only campaigning since the day after his installation as sheriff, but he has been cleaning up the disaster of an agency that was Lamberti’s legacy. Even though Israel had some “hiccups” as he called them during his early days, he’s become a damn fine sheriff as of this day. The voting public will not soon forget how Lamberti locked the current sheriff out of “his house” during the 60 day transition period citing security issues while harboring and paying David Benjamin and Jeff Poole, convicted felons and allowing them access to BSO facilities even allowing the biggest crook Benjamin to oversee the juvenile detention center … good job Lamberti.

Finally, what will all of the former cheerleader employee’s who supported Lamberti do now? Will they secretly support Lamberti while they keep their noses firmly holstered up Israel’s butt? Stay tuned.

No one is going to support Lamberti. Your not being realistic Mordecai. I can honestly say for the first time since I've worked here that I trust the man holding the sheriff's position to do the right thing. The only time I was concerned was the mess that was the Sgt. Essay. But he didn't disappoint and immediately corrected that sending everyone to the assessment as was the morally right thing to do. Change has finally come here and it's been long overdue. This place was depressing under Lamberti because it was the good old boys network. And 90% of us weren't one of the boys.

Mordecai Jones
02-08-2015, 12:49 PM
No one is going to support Lamberti. Your not being realistic Mordecai. I can honestly say for the first time since I've worked here that I trust the man holding the sheriff's position to do the right thing. The only time I was concerned was the mess that was the Sgt. Essay. But he didn't disappoint and immediately corrected that sending everyone to the assessment as was the morally right thing to do. Change has finally come here and it's been long overdue. This place was depressing under Lamberti because it was the good old boys network. And 90% of us weren't one of the boys.

How am I not being realistic? I'm in total agreement with everything you said. You might want to reread my post ... I'm a Scott Israel supporter. Lamberti shouldn't embarrass himself to even think about another run but if he (Lamberti) want's to make a fool of himself, I will enjoy the entertainment!

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 02:11 PM
How am I not being realistic? I'm in total agreement with everything you said. You might want to reread my post ... I'm a Scott Israel supporter. Lamberti shouldn't embarrass himself to even think about another run but if he (Lamberti) want's to make a fool of himself, I will enjoy the entertainment!

I was referring to you insinuating somehow that people supporting Israel are not authentic and that they are really closet Lamberti fans who are holstering their noses up the Sheriff's rear. If that's not what you meant then it just appeared that way. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The command people he brought from FLPD really have their sh!t together and it's refreshing for once. I'm sure their are a few high ranking hold overs from the old regime but us little people in the rank and file are better off.

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 06:40 PM
https://www.myactsofsedition.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0256-864x648.jpg

Future Sheriff "Big Louie" Granteed working on his 2016 campaign finance plan.

Mordecai Jones
02-08-2015, 06:45 PM
I was referring to you insinuating somehow that people supporting Israel are not authentic and that they are really closet Lamberti fans who are holstering their noses up the Sheriff's rear. If that's not what you meant then it just appeared that way. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The command people he brought from FLPD really have their sh!t together and it's refreshing for once. I'm sure their are a few high ranking hold overs from the old regime but us little people in the rank and file are better off.

No, I was not referencing his FLPD hires, whom I think are great, I was referencing employee douche bags who remained employed even though they badmouthed and openly campaigned against Israel during the election. I'm also referencing the big money people like Bergeron (who sent his "do boy" Don Maines (now an employee with 5 arrests in his dossier), to schmooze Israel even though he badmouthed Israel and his supporters mercilessly during the campaign) and Rick and Rita Case who jumped over to Israel before Lamberti's party at the Signature Suites was over! Where will their loyalties lie if that POS Lamberti makes a run for Sheriff again?

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 07:22 PM
No, I was not referencing his FLPD hires, whom I think are great, I was referencing employee douche bags who remained employed even though they badmouthed and openly campaigned against Israel during the election. I'm also referencing the big money people like Bergeron (who sent his "do boy" Don Maines (now an employee with 5 arrests in his dossier), to schmooze Israel even though he badmouthed Israel and his supporters mercilessly during the campaign) and Rick and Rita Case who jumped over to Israel before Lamberti's party at the Signature Suites was over! Where will their loyalties lie if that POS Lamberti makes a run for Sheriff again?

Good point.......

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 07:31 PM
https://www.myactsofsedition.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0256-864x648.jpg

Future Sheriff "Big Louie" Granteed working on his 2016 campaign finance plan.

Actually it's "little louie" just ask the sexual harassment victims from his last place of work.