PDA

View Full Version : Same Clown Different Circus

Unregistered
01-06-2015, 11:08 PM
This is the OLD SHERIFF and new Sheriff's buddy who has tried Fuzking us five ways to Friday!

Go fiqure now he wants to take away our vote for county officials...WTF

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/state-rep-corcoran-pushes-change-to-charter-government-in-pasco/2212641

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 02:04 PM
The politicians are creating jobs for their fellow politicians.

Unregistered
01-08-2015, 12:28 AM
This is another POWERGRAB stunt we can't let this happen. Fasano, Wells, Shrader, Corley and Oneil all think it's bullshizt. Next Nocco and Harrington will be saying that if they get this change we get BIG RAISES.....more lies

So here is the smoke now watch for the mirrors...lol

Unregistered
01-09-2015, 03:59 AM
Maybe I misread it, but the article seemed to indicate the Sheriff would be appointed by the person running the county, and NOT elected. If that is the case, this Sheriff would be in trouble. He clearly is not the most qualified for the job and is merely a good politician with a pretty face. Not to mention Grumpy Cat Harrington would also be in trouble of not getting a Sheriff's spot because of his checkered past.

No my friends, this is not something the staff wants. It might be a great thing to help out the agency since our elected leader is letting us down, but rest assured, these BOZO's would be out on their rear if it wasn't for duping the voters.

Unregistered
01-09-2015, 12:29 PM
He duped all of us. He raised morale to the highest I've seen leading up to the election to use us to push for him. Then he got elected and it's been nothing but downhill since. They just don't get it. We have a manpower crisis and they're firing like crazy. Yes majority should've been fired years ago but don't do it all at once. Now everyone is worried about their job and thus nobody cares. Hopefully someone with REAL police experience runs and they'll have plenty of ammunition, to include One Pollution and all the money we've already wasted and are continuing to waste. And now they're pulling the best patrol sergeants and placing them in the courthouse. That definitely doesn't make sense. If anything, put the useless ones in there.

Unregistered
01-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Which patrol Sgts by initials are going into the court house?

Unregistered
01-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Supposedly JM, like it or not ?

Unregistered
01-27-2015, 11:15 PM
You all sound like schoolgirls in here. Grow up, get a bachelors degree and stop pushing around a patrol car on midnights. It's not the worlds fault because you were picked on in school and this is your way of gaining control of your pathetic lives. Griping about your bosses who were getting college degrees while you were in some dive bar in Hudson.

Unregistered
01-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Degrees don't mean crap. Get off your high horse and get off your knees.

Unregistered
01-28-2015, 12:01 AM
They had to implement a degree to be promoted here because so many people with real experience have left for Tampa. That's why we have a bunch of people with degrees that make poor supervisors.

Unregistered
01-28-2015, 12:38 AM
I'll take the promotion and you can take the lotion.... bend over Rover.

Unregistered
01-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Must be college literature and philosophy, lol.

Unregistered
01-29-2015, 02:57 AM
You all sound like schoolgirls in here. Grow up, get a bachelors degree and stop pushing around a patrol car on midnights. It's not the worlds fault because you were picked on in school and this is your way of gaining control of your pathetic lives. Griping about your bosses who were getting college degrees while you were in some dive bar in Hudson.

Absolutely incredible. Spoken like someone who is truly clueless. A piece of paper doesnt make a cop and if you remotely think it does youre even more clueless than you sound. Your inadequacy oooozes from you. Whatsamatter? Afraid of the streets or just the dark? Rappin some smack to your brother about what a smart man you are? Only a lowlife would run down their brothers over a piece of paper. Its the men in the cars that hold the line. Your claim to fame is what again exactly Cupcake?

Unregistered
01-29-2015, 02:59 AM
I'll take the promotion and you can take the lotion.... bend over Rover.

Spoken like a man with some experience....who liked it.

Unregistered
01-31-2015, 01:29 PM
Take it 10-8 and handle the next call. I'll take the 10 percent and the promotion. Stop crying because you can't score high enough on the promotion exam. Maybe a little more studying and less complaining will help you on the test. Now that was a swipe. Quit being part of the problem and be part of the solution. Don't you watch Blue Bloods?

Unregistered
01-31-2015, 03:06 PM
Take it 10-8 and handle the next call. I'll take the 10 percent and the promotion. Stop crying because you can't score high enough on the promotion exam. Maybe a little more studying and less complaining will help you on the test. Now that was a swipe. Quit being part of the problem and be part of the solution. Don't you watch Blue Bloods?

Seek medical assistance immediately as your sense of reality is obviously skewed. But hey thanks for embarrassing yourself trying to equate being a real cop with taking a test and being promoted. Ive laughed at you crybaby test takers and azzkisssssers throughout my career. When reality hits youre the first to soil yourselves, bunch up, quickly acquire that deer in the headlight look and quiver like a prom date looking for help and answers from real cops with your main goal cya ing and trying not to look unqualified, incompetent and downright stupid. Pssssst Skippy I dont handle calls and I have a degree. Your greatest felony arrest was what again? Take a minute and reflect on that professional inadequacy. But don't worry you're obviously a legend in your own mind and that must be very comforting with what a Part I Clearance Rate of what? 30% Its clear what geniuses like you have done to this department. Well done. Now thats something you and your ilk can take credit for. I want you to take something to heart. Real cops know who you and your ilk are and laugh at you. You might not see it or hear it but trust me everyone is laughing. And the funniest part is you fools think youre part of some imagined solution.

Unregistered
01-31-2015, 03:18 PM
Don't you watch Blue Bloods?

Dont you watch Blue Bloods? Blue Bloods is a made up imaginary production allegedly about real cops. Probably much like your imaginary career minus the real cops. Afraid of the dark and bad guys much?

Unregistered
01-31-2015, 03:52 PM
Seek medical assistance immediately as your sense of reality is obviously skewed. But hey thanks for embarrassing yourself trying to equate being a real cop with taking a test and being promoted. Ive laughed at you crybaby test takers and azzkisssssers throughout my career. When reality hits youre the first to soil yourselves, bunch up, quickly acquire that deer in the headlight look and quiver like a prom date looking for help and answers from real cops with your main goal cya ing and trying not to look unqualified, incompetent and downright stupid. Pssssst Skippy I dont handle calls and I have a degree. Your greatest felony arrest was what again? Take a minute and reflect on that professional inadequacy. But don't worry you're obviously a legend in your own mind and that must be very comforting with what a Part I Clearance Rate of what? 30% Its clear what geniuses like you have done to this department. Well done. Now thats something you and your ilk can take credit for. I want you to take something to heart. Real cops know who you and your ilk are and laugh at you. You might not see it or hear it but trust me everyone is laughing. And the funniest part is you fools think youre part of some imagined solution.

Exactly. The I have a degree, 4-5 years experience, and can take a Sgt test attitude is one large part of many that makes this agency a joke to surrounding ones. With nearly 20 years here you can have the stripes and keep sucking arse. I will retire with dignity knowing I worked my career for more then a promotion and myself.

Unregistered
01-31-2015, 04:44 PM
Exactly. The I have a degree, 4-5 years experience, and can take a Sgt test attitude is one large part of many that makes this agency a joke to surrounding ones. With nearly 20 years here you can have the stripes and keep sucking arse. I will retire with dignity knowing I worked my career for more then a promotion and myself.

Amen and God Bless You...I pity those weak fools who will have to lie to themselves, their family and friends about what "real cops" they are.

Unregistered
02-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Unfortunately promotions here are sought to acquire higher incomes and have less work to do. It's exactly the opposite of the military even though people equate law enforcement as paramilitary. I always figured it was why they are called supervisors instead of leaders.

Unregistered
02-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Take it easy. It's going to take a few years as the agency goes through growing pains. Eventually, everyone will have a college degree so there will be some choices of people who have both college AND street smarts. Have patience while the agency tried to weed out all the trailer trash.

Unregistered
02-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Unfortunately promotions here are sought to acquire higher incomes and have less work to do. It's exactly the opposite of the military even though people equate law enforcement as paramilitary. I always figured it was why they are called supervisors instead of leaders.

Personally I respect WHAT you said but for those whose real motivation for being a cop is to have less work to do Id suggest they find another career.

Sheriff Nocco remains an avid supporter of his deputies who are, "besides sworn to serve the public" etc

Heres part of the joke of a mission statement

"Energy We work hard - even when no one is looking because we are committed to making this
organization the best it can be. We begin every shift wholly committed to protecting the people
that depend upon us. We realize that our job is vital, especially to those who cannot protect themselves."

"Effectiveness Results matter, citizens need to be protected. We hold ourselves accountable by always
measuring our results in real world, definable terms. We continually grow in our profession
through targeted training and education. We will also embrace change that is essential to meet the
needs of our agency and citizens."

No kiddies the job aint all about you.

Unregistered
02-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Take it easy. It's going to take a few years as the agency goes through growing pains. Eventually, everyone will have a college degree so there will be some choices of people who have both college AND street smarts. Have patience while the agency tried to weed out all the trailer trash.

Sure thing...Tell that to the crime victims who have also been revictimized by the lack of professionalism and collective bungling so you can get away with doing less work. Weeding out? Surely you don't mean those who cant do the job?

Unregistered
02-02-2015, 12:21 PM
LMFAO......."Get rid of the TRAILER TRASH"

What agency do you work for? A Pasco Deputy is lucky to have a Mobile Home on these wages!

The other advantage is when they get hired in Tampa or Hillsborough the "trailers are easy to move"!

BUT your right, in another year it will only be sissy's living with their parents working at the Pasco Sheriff's Office.

The real cops have left already or have applications at other agencies....yep that's the truth friends

Unregistered
02-03-2015, 05:17 PM
LMFAO......."Get rid of the TRAILER TRASH"

What agency do you work for? A Pasco Deputy is lucky to have a Mobile Home on these wages!

The other advantage is when they get hired in Tampa or Hillsborough the "trailers are easy to move"!

BUT your right, in another year it will only be sissy's living with their parents working at the Pasco Sheriff's Office.

The real cops have left already or have applications at other agencies....yep that's the truth friends

What amazes me how you hate this place so much but you keep posting on here. You must not have much of a life. You should really stop hating life so much and enjoy it. You will be healthier in the long run if you do not hate so much. Just saying. You might want to try some Prozac and see if that helps. There are other drugs on the market.

Unregistered
02-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Great news the PROZAC will be free starting on the 14th! Maybe it will help the morale? NOT

Have to stick to booze till then Captain but don't worry we will keep pretending we like you SIR :)

Unregistered
02-04-2015, 12:33 PM
What amazes me how you hate this place so much but you keep posting on here. You must not have much of a life. You should really stop hating life so much and enjoy it. You will be healthier in the long run if you do not hate so much. Just saying. You might want to try some Prozac and see if that helps. There are other drugs on the market.

Actually what amazes us is what you fail to realize, while worrying and criticizing others, who you say "must not much of a life" here you are hanging on their every word. Now who must not have much of a life? Drugs? Did psychotropics have that much of an effect on your life for you or was it regular treatments from your neuroproctologist that made you the man you are today? But then again we can see what your proclivity to pharmaceuticals has done to your sense of reality.

Unregistered
02-05-2015, 08:23 PM
The haters got to hate, hate, hate. Its really sad. I pity them. I really do.

Unregistered
02-06-2015, 12:22 AM
The haters got to hate, hate, hate. Its really sad. I pity them. I really do.

Cute little platitudes. What youre left with and what happens when you got nothing and nothing to add....You really want to come up with something..anything....but you just cant. Just keep telling yourself it's them, them, them not me. Your inadequacy and self deception becomes you. Whatever helps you make it through life. Just pretend it's like when you were in grade school. Make faces, talk a lot of smack, waaaaaaaah a lot but make sure you stay real close to teacher.

Unregistered
03-03-2015, 05:21 PM
I agree this agency is a joke.

Unregistered
03-13-2015, 12:53 AM
I agree this agency is a joke.

Not gonna trash your agency but you really have a media whore for a Sheriff who needs to stay off TV for awhile and let a PIO do the work! From my view, he seems like a ME, ME , ME person who takes all the credit while the little guy sits back on the background.

Just my .02

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 02:02 AM
You're absolutely right! We have 3 PIOs and why???

Unregistered
03-14-2015, 03:52 PM
You're absolutely right! We have 3 PIOs and why???

Because you were fooled before the election and that illusion must be upheld at all costs. Look into my eyes. I am a real cop. Repeat as necessary. Congratulations on the big sting the other day. Your Part One Clearance rate is about 30% and theyre nabbing those real criminals..contractors without a license. What is that? Must be an F3?

Unregistered
03-17-2015, 03:23 PM
Because you were fooled before the election and that illusion must be upheld at all costs. Look into my eyes. I am a real cop. Repeat as necessary. Congratulations on the big sting the other day. Your Part One Clearance rate is about 30% and theyre nabbing those real criminals..contractors without a license. What is that? Must be an F3?

That is called police work my friend. Something you know nothing about. If you did, you wouldn't be trash talking other deputies. Keep your trash on the other side of the county line. If not, we will take care of your criminals to. Peace out!

Unregistered
03-17-2015, 04:13 PM
That is called police work my friend. Something you know nothing about. If you did, you wouldn't be trash talking other deputies. Keep your trash on the other side of the county line. If not, we will take care of your criminals to. Peace out!

Thank you for the laughs I always appreciate hearing from the clueless. I doubt you know what real police work is but you do at least get some enjoyment out of talking tough and trying to sound like you know what youre talking about. You're hilarious. Now about this "Keep your trash on the other side of the county line. If not, we will take care of your criminals to. Peace out!"

Junior first work on your English and grammar. It's too not to dummy. You're making your fellow deputies look like uneducated buffoons and furthering your own stereotyping outside the county. By the way don't be asking for more criminals unless you need some dumber ones because with a Part I Clearance Rate of about 30% you obviously can't handle the criminals you have now.

Peace out? Simply priceless.

Unregistered
03-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Thank you for the laughs I always appreciate hearing from the clueless. I doubt you know what real police work is but you do at least get some enjoyment out of talking tough and trying to sound like you know what youre talking about. You're hilarious. Now about this "Keep your trash on the other side of the county line. If not, we will take care of your criminals to. Peace out!"

Junior first work on your English and grammar. It's too not to dummy. You're making your fellow deputies look like uneducated buffoons and furthering your own stereotyping outside the county. By the way don't be asking for more criminals unless you need some dumber ones because with a Part I Clearance Rate of about 30% you obviously can't handle the criminals you have now.

Peace out? Simply priceless.

I think it is funny how you want to trash our agency and have nothing else better to do. Sounds like you need to get a hobby or a life. lmao. Take the wife out and go to dinner. Work on your people skills. We here in Pasco will do just fine without your advice. And we are doing a great job!

Unregistered
03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
I think it is funny how you want to trash our agency and have nothing else better to do. Sounds like you need to get a hobby or a life. lmao. Take the wife out and go to dinner. Work on your people skills. We here in Pasco will do just fine without your advice. And we are doing a great job!

I think its funny that you must believe making a comment takes that much time and that your inept, weak, lame attempt get back makes you laugh.

"We here in Pasco will do just fine without your advice." Oh yes, your stats, clearance rate and turnover clearly show just how fine you are. But you might want to check in with some of the victims of the crimes youre so great at not stopping and apprehending those bad guys.

"And we are doing a great job!" Yes of course you are. Now get ready for bed and someone will be in to read you a story.

Of course though no fairy tale could ever hope to match yours. Whats your Part I Clearance rate again?

Unregistered
03-18-2015, 09:49 PM
Get ready next scandal will be drug related!

so sad

Unregistered
03-19-2015, 01:51 PM
I think its funny that you must believe making a comment takes that much time and that your inept, weak, lame attempt get back makes you laugh.

"We here in Pasco will do just fine without your advice." Oh yes, your stats, clearance rate and turnover clearly show just how fine you are. But you might want to check in with some of the victims of the crimes youre so great at not stopping and apprehending those bad guys.

"And we are doing a great job!" Yes of course you are. Now get ready for bed and someone will be in to read you a story.

Of course though no fairy tale could ever hope to match yours. Whats your Part I Clearance rate again?

This makes me laugh so much. The troops and the public love the Sheriff. Just have to go out and ask. He will have no problem next year and unfortunately organizational change upsets those who do not like it. Maybe it is time for you to change with the times and understand what working for a modernized law enforcement organization is. Unfortunately, you can't teach an old dog new tricks so it may be time for you to retire. It's okay, I think the economy is improving and you can get a job at lets say Publix.

Unregistered
03-19-2015, 03:05 PM
This makes me laugh so much. The troops and the public love the Sheriff. Just have to go out and ask. He will have no problem next year and unfortunately organizational change upsets those who do not like it. Maybe it is time for you to change with the times and understand what working for a modernized law enforcement organization is. Unfortunately, you can't teach an old dog new tricks so it may be time for you to retire. It's okay, I think the economy is improving and you can get a job at lets say Publix.

One of life's great blessings is that it takes so little to amuse and occupy the simple minded. Please..feel free to engage in your self delusional behavior as often and as much as you need to if it gets you through the day. Its refreshing to read and chuckle about your daydreaming and imaginings. And this? So cute. ..and understand what working for a modernized law enforcement organization is." Pssst whats your Part I Clearance Rate again? It seems you have some trouble with relating to that FACT. Just a thought but you might consider to curtail running your mouth with fantasy and try and learn something from the more experienced. Id bet your favorite fairy tale other than election dreams is the Emperors New Clothes. How is life on the road? Taking direction from civilians in a clueless radio room running from one nonsense call to the next telling yourself how busy you are and what a good job you think youre doing. Modernized law enforcement organzation? The county administrator thinks real LMAO. Ready...set...go...run around like fools. Modernized? I prefer REAL thanks. Now what about that Clearance Rate again?
Its okay if you have no idea what it is or understand it your leader will get questioned all about it next year by people he cant buffalo and it will be hilarious. Stock up on Kleenex.

Unregistered
03-19-2015, 06:08 PM
One of life's great blessings is that it takes so little to amuse and occupy the simple minded. Please..feel free to engage in your self delusional behavior as often and as much as you need to if it gets you through the day. Its refreshing to read and chuckle about your daydreaming and imaginings. And this? So cute. ..and understand what working for a modernized law enforcement organization is." Pssst whats your Part I Clearance Rate again? It seems you have some trouble with relating to that FACT. Just a thought but you might consider to curtail running your mouth with fantasy and try and learn something from the more experienced. Id bet your favorite fairy tale other than election dreams is the Emperors New Clothes. How is life on the road? Taking direction from civilians in a clueless radio room running from one nonsense call to the next telling yourself how busy you are and what a good job you think youre doing. Modernized law enforcement organzation? The county administrator thinks real LMAO. Ready...set...go...run around like fools. Modernized? I prefer REAL thanks. Now what about that Clearance Rate again?
Its okay if you have no idea what it is or understand it your leader will get questioned all about it next year by people he cant buffalo and it will be hilarious. Stock up on Kleenex.

Sounds like you couldn't make it and hide behind this site. Too bad but hey it's America. Everyone has their opinion. My prediction at this time is that the sheriff WILL get re-elected and you will be eating your words as usual. Crime ebbs and flows my friend. But you would know that if you were an educated cop. I will save the box of Kleenex for you when you are proven wrong..... again. Keep dreaming. It makes for good conversation in meetings.

Unregistered
03-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Sounds like you couldn't make it and hide behind this site. Too bad but hey it's America. Everyone has their opinion. My prediction at this time is that the sheriff WILL get re-elected and you will be eating your words as usual. Crime ebbs and flows my friend. But you would know that if you were an educated cop. I will save the box of Kleenex for you when you are proven wrong..... again. Keep dreaming. It makes for good conversation in meetings.

Ahhhh yawn...Sounds like I couldnt make it? Psssssst thanks for once again exposing how little you know. Exposing you is just that easy. "Crime ebbs and flows my friend"? Geeeeeeeeeez how embarrassing But hey what does one expect from a Nocco Jr G man but lack of knowledge and a need to try and BS to get by. Crime ebbs and flows? Dummy the Clearance Rate doesnt ebb and flow, it's the percentage of cases you clear hopefully by arrest and not exceptionally. You do know what an exceptional clearance is right Skippy? Crime ebbs and flows because the cops cant catch the bad guys. In your case the County Administrator identifies real police work as keeping the phone from ringing long. She has it down to having it answered in 28 seconds WoW...Thats the time it takes to send one of you lads on a dummy mission. And you clowns stand up and say Thank you Maam May I have another? Allowing civilians and the telephone to dictate where you go next? Thats how fools evaluate success lmao. Thats not police work thats being an armed secretary who delivers. You fools cant seem to fix that. WHY? Because its all your leadership knows and shows just how they evaluate law enforcement success. Response time lmao. And if you were any kind of cop youd know that. But hey keep smiling and nodding like a bubble head doll maybe youll get a picture sitting on his lap. Maybe you want to tell us all where the new scooters came from and how many bids they got? Geeeeez Id have gone to the manufacturer. Who bid again? Ask your hero. So how come you cant answer what your Clearance Rate is?

Unregistered
03-22-2015, 08:29 PM
Ahhhh yawn...Sounds like I couldnt make it? Psssssst thanks for once again exposing how little you know. Exposing you is just that easy. "Crime ebbs and flows my friend"? Geeeeeeeeeez how embarrassing But hey what does one expect from a Nocco Jr G man but lack of knowledge and a need to try and BS to get by. Crime ebbs and flows? Dummy the Clearance Rate doesnt ebb and flow, it's the percentage of cases you clear hopefully by arrest and not exceptionally. You do know what an exceptional clearance is right Skippy? Crime ebbs and flows because the cops cant catch the bad guys. In your case the County Administrator identifies real police work as keeping the phone from ringing long. She has it down to having it answered in 28 seconds WoW...Thats the time it takes to send one of you lads on a dummy mission. And you clowns stand up and say Thank you Maam May I have another? Allowing civilians and the telephone to dictate where you go next? Thats how fools evaluate success lmao. Thats not police work thats being an armed secretary who delivers. You fools cant seem to fix that. WHY? Because its all your leadership knows and shows just how they evaluate law enforcement success. Response time lmao. And if you were any kind of cop youd know that. But hey keep smiling and nodding like a bubble head doll maybe youll get a picture sitting on his lap. Maybe you want to tell us all where the new scooters came from and how many bids they got? Geeeeez Id have gone to the manufacturer. Who bid again? Ask your hero. So how come you cant answer what your Clearance Rate is?

Who is this guy who hangs everything on the clearance rate. He seems like a buffoon not knowing that police work is more than just clearance rates. Must have been an ignoramus or someone who doesn't have many friends. lol. You just don't get it. Probably never did. Maybe you should go in to the private sector and try and succeed because you obviously aren't here.

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 12:24 AM
Who is this guy who hangs everything on the clearance rate. He seems like a buffoon not knowing that police work is more than just clearance rates. Must have been an ignoramus or someone who doesn't have many friends. lol. You just don't get it. Probably never did. Maybe you should go in to the private sector and try and succeed because you obviously aren't here.

WoW look at this boy's sleuth skills. Let's start with a little reading comprehension. "who hangs everything on the clearance rate." Really? It says that where? Seeming like a buffoon is better than being one so now that you've identified yourself lets see you splain this "police work is more than just clearance rates." Like what? Skippy if your best is your your ludicrous attempt at silly insults well..at least youre amusing. You must enjoy being laughed at. Your crooks sure are yukking it up. And this...."Maybe you should go in to the private sector and try and succeed because you obviously aren't here." Pssssssst Im not the one failing to answer questions because theyre clueless and running in fear of the truth. Let's see how you do with the simplest concept "police work is more than just clearance rates". So tell us all about that and while youre embarrassing yourself with that tie your diatribe into your clearance rate. Which is what again?

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 12:38 AM
WoW look at this boy's sleuth skills. Let's start with a little reading comprehension. "who hangs everything on the clearance rate." Really? It says that where? Seeming like a buffoon is better than being one so now that you've identified yourself lets see you splain this "police work is more than just clearance rates." Like what? Skippy if your best is your your ludicrous attempt at silly insults well..at least youre amusing. You must enjoy being laughed at. Your crooks sure are yukking it up. And this...."Maybe you should go in to the private sector and try and succeed because you obviously aren't here." Pssssssst Im not the one failing to answer questions because theyre clueless and running in fear of the truth. Let's see how you do with the simplest concept "police work is more than just clearance rates". So tell us all about that and while youre embarrassing yourself with that tie your diatribe into your clearance rate. Which is what again?

I heard our clearance rates are great. Better than the national average. What's all the fuss about.

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 01:42 AM
I heard our clearance rates are great. Better than the national average. What's all the fuss about.

Congratulations. You HEARD your clearance rates are great. "Better than the national average." In 2013 your property crime count was 12,588 and how many were cleared? Yep nothing wrong with a little mediocrity as long as you believe youre doing a great job. Yep thats all that counts..right? Yeah...whats all the fuss about? The crooks arent complaining.

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 03:10 AM
The Sheriff will get re-elected. The Republican Party will not support any other candidate, the Democratic Party in Pasco's last attempt was not even close. The Democratic Party of Florida has recently decided to only fund "win-able" races for 2016. The only slight chance you could have would be to find a democratic candidate with a strong law enforcement background that can self fund his or her entire campaign. Chris Nocco may actually be able to run unopposed, if you doubt me come to our next meeting, find us a wealthy candidate that can fund his own campaign, all of the democratic funding in Pasco will be going to get State races and maybe County Commissioners.

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 01:19 PM
The Sheriff will get re-elected. The Republican Party will not support any other candidate, the Democratic Party in Pasco's last attempt was not even close. The Democratic Party of Florida has recently decided to only fund "win-able" races for 2016. The only slight chance you could have would be to find a democratic candidate with a strong law enforcement background that can self fund his or her entire campaign. Chris Nocco may actually be able to run unopposed, if you doubt me come to our next meeting, find us a wealthy candidate that can fund his own campaign, all of the democratic funding in Pasco will be going to get State races and maybe County Commissioners.

Scary but full of credibility. The last Democratic candidates were weak at best. None of them took advantage of the The Leader's many weaknesses nor the nuts and bolts of real law enforcement that anyone with real cop experience can see are missing here. Its not a pleasant situation for the citizens of Pasco or the deputies who get it. The county needs an enema top to bottom.

HotSauce
03-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Every work day I try to look up and motivate but lately the only thing that I feel is hopelessness. The entire agency is just in need of a flush.

It seemed like we were going to really have a chance but once the smoke cleared its not much better except the fighting has stopped.

Money sucks, calls never stop and nothing is made easy for the working few. It just f feels hopeless here . Im so glad that the bigger agencies are serious about taking Pasco people as a priority.

It is my time to go!

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Every work day I try to look up and motivate but lately the only thing that I feel is hopelessness. The entire agency is just in need of a flush.

It seemed like we were going to really have a chance but once the smoke cleared its not much better except the fighting has stopped.

Money sucks, calls never stop and nothing is made easy for the working few. It just f feels hopeless here . Im so glad that the bigger agencies are serious about taking Pasco people as a priority.

It is my time to go!

Best of luck and Godspeed ...

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Who actually believes any clearance rate? Those numbers are manipulated. Do they still have an overtime detail that yearly meets to downgrade burglaries and obtain waivers of prosecution?

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 09:33 PM
Who actually believes any clearance rate? Those numbers are manipulated. Do they still have an overtime detail that yearly meets to downgrade burglaries and obtain waivers of prosecution?

Theyre manipulated to make them look better than they actually are. Another trick by the deceivers, who for them image is what matters at all costs. They pad the stats or ignore them except only when they serve their purpose.

Unregistered
03-23-2015, 09:40 PM

It is my time to go!

The calls never stop because calls for service answered speedily, the County Administrator says they cut down the phone answering time to 28 seconds. Any real cop knows law enforcement action or direction by civilians from a radio room is nothing but a losing proposition and the clowns you have running things think the faster you can be run around
is what police work is all about. The clueless have the power and your future isnt too bright. Can it be stopped? Yep but not by whats running things now. Its all about make me look good with the sheeple.

Unregistered
04-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Sure, let's transfer a probationary deputy to STEP. A deputy with a nasty and entitled attitude who argues with rank. Yeah, that'll help the agency morale issues.

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 03:57 AM
The agency morale issues are getting better every day here is proof: The probationary deputies that are now on the STEP unit, K9, and those who are going to sniper school (without attending any try-outs) have better morale. Keep a positive attitude! Negativity will only add stress.

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 01:05 PM
The agency morale issues are getting better every day here is proof: The probationary deputies that are now on the STEP unit, K9, and those who are going to sniper school (without attending any try-outs) have better morale. Keep a positive attitude! Negativity will only add stress.

Gee sounds like sleight of hand acts of desperation putting people with little experience over possible others doesnt help morale silly boy it lowers the quality of work and exposes the agency to civil liability let alone wasting that oh so precious joke of a budget. Sending people to sniper school without tryouts? Gimme a break and some clown thinks thats a good idea? Hate to break it ti ya but wanting to be a sniper and shooting at paper sure dont make you a sniper. But then again maybe one day your life will be on the line and one of those probationary paper shooters whos got commands seal of approval will get his shot at saving you after all daddy took him deer hunting.

The agency is in trouble little more than smoke and mirrors led by those whos favorite story is the Emperors New Clothes and its only a matter of time until it gets swept clean. That flush will be the only thing that improves the morale. Perhaps you dont understand running from call to call based on decisions made by civilians with idiots quoting response time and the amount of time it takes to get the phone answered is simply friggin ludicrous. They dont care in the least about patrol theyre clueless.