PDA

View Full Version : Aiken 2016!

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Aiken 2016!

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Please Please Please let this be true!!!

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 03:42 AM
I wasn't a big fan of Aiken but he's a lot better than what we have, He would be a huge threat to Morgan.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 04:17 AM
Morgan made a HUGE mistake talking bad about Aiken to the people downtown about that jail director job. Morgan should have gotten Aiken hired. That might have kept him from running for Sheriff.
I hope he decides to run against Morgan. Morgan and Haines did him wrong and he should run against them

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 07:04 PM
He and Chavers are tied as the worst car #2 we have had! He needs to stay retired or sell insurance! He ain't no professional lawman. He only enriched his family with taxpayer money! If he runs he will be embarrassed when all his baggage is exposed.

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Calm down Haines. Everyone has baggage, even you. I hope he decides to run. If for nothing else but to expose you and all of the lies that you have been telling people. Aiken is a smart and I can't help but believe he took notes and has the baggage on you and Morgan. Practice saying I didn't know about that or That isn't what I meant. You will be saying that a lot if Aiken gets in the Sheriff race. And remember that you didn't want to Chief Deputy but Morgan made you do it. Do you remember saying that lie?

Unregistered
12-21-2014, 11:11 PM
He and Chavers are tied as the worst car #2 we have had! He needs to stay retired or sell insurance! He ain't no professional lawman. He only enriched his family with taxpayer money! If he runs he will be embarrassed when all his baggage is exposed.

I just have to say this. No matter who is in leadership positions such as the Chief Deputy there will be naysayers who are not happy with all of the decisions that are made. That is human nature and I too disagree with supervisors decisions and actions from time to time. Let's take Haines for example, I think he is the worst Chief Deputy ever, but I digress. How you can compare LA and BC and conclude they are tied just shows you hold a grudge. They are polar opposites. I worked for LA in the past and can say that he was one of the best supervisors I have had. Did I agree with the way he wanted things done all the time? NO. As far as him not being a professional lawman, that just shows that you have never worked for him. Oh and if he has baggage he has sure kept it private unlike most. I would vote for him if he ran in 2016.

Unregistered
12-22-2014, 05:09 AM
That above post was spot on. Larry was a great supervisor who was very level headed. Aiken took care of his guys. If you screwed up then he would square you up and forget about it. I worked for Bill too. He also took great care of his people and was all about catching bad guys. Not as level headed though. They are complete opposites in every other way.

I also agree that Haines and Morgan are the worst LE administration team ever. A pure disaster for this Department and County.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Larry was terrible unless you were related to or kissed his ass! He has shown to be very vindictive and anyone who worked with him on patrol knows it! Never will be Sheriff maybe he should volunteer for Neighborhood watch.
That above post was spot on. Larry was a great supervisor who was very level headed. Aiken took care of his guys. If you screwed up then he would square you up and forget about it. I worked for Bill too. He also took great care of his people and was all about catching bad guys. Not as level headed though. They are complete opposites in every other way.

I also agree that Haines and Morgan are the worst LE administration team ever. A pure disaster for this Department and County.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 05:01 PM
When was he on Patrol? Since I've been here he was in charge of Patrol then moved in to somewhere else then became Chief Deputy. I don't think there is anyone still working here that worked for him when he was on a shift on Patrol. He has never been my direct supervisor but I've always felt like he was fair and always looked out for the employees. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. The guys on my shift would like to see him run for sheriff.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 07:22 PM
There are plenty that worked with him that are still here. I believe that most of the posts opposing him are from the Morgan camp, just as I think most of the Aiken posts are coming from a few individuals. One thing is certain a lot of fighting between candidates or their supporters who are opposing Morgan will only assure his reelection, something that he is banking on. I want Morgan and crew out of here just as much as anyone and given his history it won't be a cake walk. VMO 2016.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Can The five people that support Morgan be considered a camp?

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Don't do it Larry. Morgan and Haines have that place so fu*ked up it isn't salvagable. They are content with running everybody off and keeping everybody under their control and miserable. It's a damn shame plus they do nothing but lie. During the campaign they will spread nothing but lies and you or family don't deserve that. I think you would be a great sheriff I just don't think anybody can change all the damage that has been done

Unregistered
01-08-2015, 04:27 AM
I knew Aiken when he was A Shift Lt. and the only relative he had that worked here was his wife who worked in dispatch so I am not sure what being a relative has to do with anything. You are so adamant he is vindictive and would be terrible then tell us what you are talking about. As far as I am concerned, I haven't seen that side of him and apparently from the people I have talked with they haven't seen it either. So my question is, do you want to stay with the vindictive and destructive actions of the current Sheriff and Chief for another four years? If so you are definitely in the minority. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that Aiken is necessarily my choice to run for Sheriff, although I think he would do fine. I will make my choice when I see who jumps in. Oh and sounds like your being vindictive. What did he do to you?