PDA

View Full Version : Todays ACE Award .....

Unregistered
12-15-2014, 02:51 PM
Who was it ?

Unregistered
12-15-2014, 05:26 PM
[Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use and user Banned. If you want to call someone a "fat ass", please do it somewhere else - Sysop]

Unregistered
12-15-2014, 07:43 PM
[Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use and user Banned. Calling people names and accusing them of lying is not allowed unless, perhaps, you use your real name - Sysop]

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 04:56 PM
[Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use. Be very careful when talking about each other's family and divorce - Sysop]

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 05:20 PM
http://pics.lolme.org/2012/12/the-end-is-near.jpg

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 06:33 PM
What happned to Pelfry?

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 06:38 PM
What happned to Pelfry?

Who cares. He can retire with money coming out the yin yang and can tell Knight to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 06:41 PM

How many times have we heard this ??

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 07:05 PM
Yeah got it. But what happened. Word around the campfire is he left the academy.

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 07:19 PM

The end is near for that little tissue paper who is going to be rubbed up and close to the asshole.

Unfortunately for the tissue paper, the stink of the asshole is rubbed off onto it.

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Yeah got it. But what happened. Word around the campfire is he left the academy.

[Come on guys, taking pot shots at someone's family member? Really? Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 07:32 PM
The end is near for that little tissue paper who is going to be rubbed up and close to the asshole.

Unfortunately for the tissue paper, the stink of the asshole is rubbed off onto it.
Is the arsehple TK or the school board?

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 07:43 PM
Dept people

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Dept people

Figures. That's what I figured because Pelfrey has an outstanding working relationship with the school board.

Nuts.
12-16-2014, 08:09 PM
he belongs back in Ohio on the highways making sure there is enough salt on the road in the winter.

Justice is best served if Tom Knight is removed from office and sent back to working as a block mason. He can do less damage there. Mike Pelfrey and Paul Richard are the only two people on the second floor staff who have not gotten in trouble for lying, cheating, or stealing. Would anyone care to name those illustrious players and what they got in trouble for?

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 08:29 PM
What about Goetluck ??

And Pelfrey IS A SNAKE ! Maybe you haven't seen it; others have!

Paul Richard is a good egg. You were right about him.

Unregistered
12-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Justice is best served if Tom Knight is removed from office and sent back to working as a block mason. He can do less damage there. Mike Pelfrey and Paul Richard are the only two people on the second floor staff who have not gotten in trouble for lying, cheating, or stealing. Would anyone care to name those illustrious players and what they got in trouble for?
Yes, please name the players and the allegations.

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 06:03 AM
[Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use. LEOAFFAIRS was not designed for you to write messages to your sheriff telling them to check into what a fellow employee is doing so you can get him into trouble. If you're that kind of deputy, be man enough to go to IA yourself and file the complaint. This site is dedicated to improving rights and benefits for LEOs, not being the source of IA investigations - Sysop]

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 02:30 PM
[Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use. Again, accusing a fellow deputy of wrong doing and talking about their marriage - Sysop]

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 05:05 PM
So what happened to Pelfry?

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 08:03 PM
[Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use and user Banned - Sysop

Sysop
12-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Greetings,

I am very disappointed to read some of the content in this string. Calling each other names, trashing family members, talking about deputies going through divorce, personal attacks, trying to get each other in trouble via IA, etc will not be tolerated. If you want to effect positive change for the LEOs in your agency via this site, you have to conduct yourselves professionally. The media comes to this site daily in search of news stories, but they certainly won't print what I've been seeing lately. I was forced to delete a ton of content from this topic and ban a host of people unfortunately. Hopefully this purge will result in a larger online presence from the more professional SCSO deputies. For those of you who post within our Terms of Use, I thank you!

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 10:55 PM
I read the post about whats-his-name on the 2nd floor (before it got deleted) getting stopped multiple times for sig 1, due to 42.5 issues. So much for fairness and integrity on the 2nd floor!!! lol

Deadbeat clowns
12-17-2014, 11:46 PM
I read the post about whats-his-name on the 2nd floor (before it got deleted) getting stopped multiple times for sig 1, due to 42.5 issues. So much for fairness and integrity on the 2nd floor!!! lol

I read it to and he is a second-floor major who isn't so squeaky clean after all. Signal one is a criminal offense, as in going to jail. Paul Richard and Mike Pelfrey are the only second floor staff members who have reputations of being ethically clean. Even the current sheriff has been booked into jail for disorderly conduct conduct. No other previous Sarasota sheriff has that infamous distinction. SSO employees are held to high standards, unlike the deadbeat professional clowns on the second floor.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey mod:

You forgot to ban me. I am expecting you to and understand but hear my case first please:

[Edited by Sysop] did in fact get pulled over on more than one occassion in venice sg1 in an unmarked car. We have had deputies fired for that (and some not), depending on who you knew.

[Edited by Sysop] also was pulled over in his unmarked car more than once, last being on clark road. 2 deputies watched him stumble out of the car and he was blasted. This is all proof. Of course, being threatened, no deputy is going to x15 a command staff member. They know they will be on the chopping block!

So why be banned for pointing out factual info?? Our internal affairs unit is crooked as the day is long and will protect the holier than thou but will fire the pee-on that doesnt do anything wrong. Speaking of that, he is a fat piece of shit. Now, there is grounds to be banned.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 04:16 PM
I read it to and he is a second-floor major who isn't so squeaky clean after all. Signal one is a criminal offense, as in going to jail. Paul Richard and Mike Pelfrey are the only second floor staff members who have reputations of being ethically clean. Even the current sheriff has been booked into jail for disorderly conduct conduct. No other previous Sarasota sheriff has that infamous distinction. SSO employees are held to high standards, unlike the deadbeat professional clowns on the second floor.

no, paul Richard is the only one that is squeky clean. pelfrey has done some back door deals and dirty work. most people don't know about it.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Mannnnn look at the carnage at this website!!!

I am expecting you to understand and hear my case please:

Jg did in fact get pulled over on more than one occassion in venice sg1 in an unmarked car. We have had deputies fired for that (and some not), depending on who you knew.

Es also was pulled over in his unmarked car more than once, last being on clark road. 2 deputies watched him stumble out of the car and he was blasted. This is all proof. Of course, being threatened, no deputy is going to x15 a command staff member. They know they will be on the chopping block!

So why be banned for pointing out factual info?? Our internal affairs unit is crooked as the day is long and will protect the holier than thou but will fire the pee-on that doesnt do anything wrong.

Well said. It’s the ongoing double standards that pisses people off. Year after year. Nothing has changed. It’s actually worse now. Much worse. Employee X gets hammered because he doesn’t have any 2nd floor connections, but employee Y gets a free pass because he has 2nd floor connections. It’s a crock and everyone knows it and everyone disrespects it.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Mannnnn look at the carnage at this website!!!

Well said. It’s the ongoing double standards that pisses people off. Year after year. Nothing has changed. It’s actually worse now. Much worse. Employee X gets hammered because he doesn’t have any 2nd floor connections, but employee Y gets a free pass because he has 2nd floor connections. It’s a crock and everyone knows it and everyone disrespects it.

People are tired of the favoritism; the holier than thou attitude. You rape a young girl, don't get in trouble because you know someone on the 2nd floor. I rape a young girl and I am fired, decertified and arrested.

If you want good cops to stay here, something needs to be done. Word is out that this is the most unfair agency in the state. Call it what you want; GOOD OL BOY, whatever.

Fact is, a Major, 2 Captains, 2 Lieutenants have committed crimes here and nothing has been done about it. This has to stop. It WILL stop.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Lets see....we have had:

1) Deputies (way back) committing burglaries to businesses

2) Deputies fired for stealing time on off duty details (Delatorre)

3) A Major putting a gun under his chin, BA52 and allowed to come back carrying BUT same thing with a bailiff who was on the road at the time and he never recovered like the Major did.

4) A #2 guy that beat the hell out of his wife multiple times and fired a shotgun round through the ceiling during a domestic incident.

5) Another #2 guy that knocked out an elderly man because the elderly man didn't like the #2 guy trying to bang his 18 year old daughter (NO CHARGES).

6) A Sergeant getting a blowjob at a school as an SRO - the ladies husband walks in and all hell breaks loose. HE STILL WORKS HERE.

7) An I/A SPECIALTY Lieutenant lying in Federal court and getting blasted by the Judge. Since then, he has done numerous things immoral, illegal and unethical. Still here.

That's just a few .... there are probably a hundred. NOW, NAME ALL THE PEOPLE SHIT CANNED OR FORCED TO LEAVE THIS AGENCY FOR THE SAME THING OR NO REASON. Now you see why people are not wanting to be here.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 09:45 PM
People are tired of the favoritism; the holier than thou attitude. You rape a young girl, don't get in trouble because you know someone on the 2nd floor. I rape a young girl and I am fired, decertified and arrested.

If you want good cops to stay here, something needs to be done. Word is out that this is the most unfair agency in the state. Call it what you want.

Fact is, a Major, 2 Captains, 2 Lieutenants have committed crimes here and nothing has been done about it. This has to stop. It WILL stop.

The only way to make that happen is for a NEW SHERIFF with integrity and personal ethics to be elected. Installing integrity and personal ethics on the 2nd floor is difficult. On the other hand, the slippery slope down from the 2nd floor is greased with hand jobs.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 01:33 AM
No, the way to do it is watch Knight have a change of heart, see what is really going on and terminate a $hitload of people from the place for various reasons.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 03:06 AM
I'm a little curious about TAC boy MT. I heard that due to the UTC incident that he was being removed from TAC but so far nothing. I don't get it, anyone else would have been removed or close to being fired. And please don't get me wrong I like the kid but what he did was stupid.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 03:49 AM
We all make stupid mistakes. What exactly did he do? Couldn't have been all that bad. I have a lot of respect for his father and MT was raised well. We all make errors. He made his. But look at the real issues here. CORRUPTION.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 02:27 PM
But look at the real issues here. CORRUPTION.

When Captain You-know-who:
1. Lied during during two IA investigative interviews (both interviews were for the same case)
2. And had another deputy lie for him as an alibi during the investigation.

QUESTION: Is that corruption?

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Its lying in an official preceding .... should have been terminated and decertified on the spot.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Its lying in an official preceding .... should have been terminated and decertified on the spot.

Why did Tom Knight promote you-know-who to the rank of captain inside Knight's inner circle?

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Its lying in an QUOTE preceding .... should have been terminated and decertified on the spot.

Three questions: first, what state statutes would cover it? Second, was the information forwarded to FDL E? T

When Captain You-know-who:
1. Lied during during two IA investigative interviews (both interviews were for the same case)
2. And had another deputy lie for him as an alibi during the investigation.

QUESTION: Is that corruption?

Does documentation within the Sarasota sheriffs office still exist and if so, exactly where can it be found?

Sysop
12-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Hey mod:

You forgot to ban me. I am expecting you to and understand but hear my case first please:

[Edited by Sysop] did in fact get pulled over on more than one occassion in venice sg1 in an unmarked car. We have had deputies fired for that (and some not), depending on who you knew.

[Edited by Sysop] also was pulled over in his unmarked car more than once, last being on clark road. 2 deputies watched him stumble out of the car and he was blasted. This is all proof. Of course, being threatened, no deputy is going to x15 a command staff member. They know they will be on the chopping block!

So why be banned for pointing out factual info?? Our internal affairs unit is crooked as the day is long and will protect the holier than thou but will fire the pee-on that doesnt do anything wrong. Speaking of that, he is a fat piece of shit. Now, there is grounds to be banned.

I read your post and decided to leave it up (after editing) to make a point. Your flaw is that just because you state something does not make it a "fact" or "proof" of what actually happened. Your post(s) were deleted because they did not supply "substantial proof or reference" and also because you posted anonymously. What you wrote, although it could possibly be true, could also be pure speculation and gossip. The Terms of Use exist to protect everyone and I feel they are fair. If you use our service you must abide by them and I don't think that's asking too much. A copy of the applicable section of the Terms of Use is below:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 08:12 PM
Regarding the last poster/post:

I will find the names of the Deputies that stopped the two individuals sg1 and report them back on here for the substantial proof needed to make it valid. This will not be a violation of the terms. Hopefully will have by Monday when I get back to work and will post once im x7.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Regarding the last poster/post:

I will find the names of the Deputies that stopped the two individuals sg1 and report them back on here for the substantial proof needed to make it valid. This will not be a violation of the terms. Hopefully will have by Monday when I get back to work and will post once im x7.
You can’t post their names here. That would be doing a great disservice to them. Knight would order an IA investigation on them for not doing their jobs by arresting the man for DUI. On the other hand, Knight refused to order (1) a criminal investigation on Locke and/or (2) an administrative IA investigation on Locke. But that’s a different issue. Just because the deputies admitted to you that they gave JG a ride home (instead of arresting him for sig 1) – it doesn’t mean that they want their names posted here for doing so because then Knight and his henchmen will hate them for talking about it. It’s a lose-lose situation, so just keep their names private – and wait for a better story to get exposed that won’t burn us.

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 07:53 PM
You can’t post their names here. That would be doing a great disservice to them. Knight would order an IA investigation on them for not doing their jobs by arresting the man for DUI. On the other hand, Knight refused to order (1) a criminal investigation on Locke and/or (2) an administrative IA investigation on Locke. But that’s a different issue. Just because the deputies admitted to you that they gave JG a ride home (instead of arresting him for sig 1) – it doesn’t mean that they want their names posted here for doing so because then Knight and his henchmen will hate them for talking about it. It’s a lose-lose situation, so just keep their names private – and wait for a better story to get exposed that won’t burn us.

Well, I have much more. I will let the cat out on some other issues. I agree with you - throw two brothers under the wagon to prove it happened and they get fired rather than those deserving.

Unregistered
12-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Who is leaking intel ?

Unregistered
12-21-2014, 11:26 PM
Who is leaking intel ?

The usual trolls, scum, and misfits.

Unregistered
12-22-2014, 12:20 AM
The usual trolls, scum, and misfits.
Who leaked the info about Locke? :-)

Unregistered
12-22-2014, 12:36 AM
What about? Locke being a possible recipient of the ACE AWARD ??

Unregistered
12-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Who is making and selling liquor in their backyard?

Unregistered
12-25-2014, 07:34 PM
Jim Lilly doesn't need an ACE award...they guy looks like he is gonna croak at any given moment !

Unregistered
12-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Maybe 1279 can work on his attitude for the new year, before he himself ends up with an ACE AWARD.

Unregistered
12-26-2014, 03:05 AM
RReynolds??

Unregistered
12-26-2014, 04:16 PM
I think they meant 1479 ...... ex psa turned Dep

Unregistered
12-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Gonna be some openings soon - look out ! This is no joke. Couple quiet I/A's that are on the way have leaked! Who knows if they really earned them or not. Soon to see.

Unregistered
12-27-2014, 03:36 PM
Gonna be some openings soon - look out ! This is no joke. Couple quiet I/A's that are on the way have leaked! Who knows if they really earned them or not. Soon to see.

Knight refused to formally ask Locke (under oath) in an IA investigation if he had sex with a girl under the age of 18. The SSO IA system (under Knight) is bankrupt and broken. It's all politics (who you know).

Unregistered
12-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Wonder who is getting the boot? I heard 3-4 going to IA and serious enough for termination. It has something to do with the Deps that went to the newspaper.

Unregistered
12-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Wonder who is getting the boot? I heard 3-4 going to IA and serious enough for termination. It has something to do with the Deps that went to the newspaper.
Rubbish. As long as it's not an active criminal investigation, there is nothing that Knight can do. If Knight wants to sick IA on deputies for talking to the media about cases that are closed, then the newspaper would love to print a story about that. Bring it on. :-)

Unregistered
12-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Rubbish. As long as it's not an active criminal investigation, there is nothing that Knight can do. If Knight wants to sick IA on deputies for talking to the media about cases that are closed, then the newspaper would love to print a story about that. Bring it on. :-)

That's the way it looks then because it happened./

Unregistered
12-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Knight (via Hoffman) would not order an IA investigation on employees(s) who are talking to the media, as long as they are not disclosing information for active criminal or administrative investigations. Knight is not stupid enough to do that. Knight may have anger management issues (among other bad issues, like poor judgment), but Knight is not stupid.

Unregistered
12-28-2014, 12:25 AM
He isn't stupid but 3-4 Deps went to the paper and were seen talking to a reporter. It leaked out (whether criminal or IA I don't know) and the word is IT IS GOING TO IA and there will be some terminations.

Unregistered
12-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Each and every time I've met with the reporter it's been done discreetly. If you're going to leak good solid information, then just be discreet about it. That's it!!!

Unregistered
12-28-2014, 08:05 AM
What a bunch of little girls! You clowns have no idea what you are talking about. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......................

Unregistered
12-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Who helped a murder suspect out of a major jam because he (a major) was getting some ass ? I know who it is!!

Unregistered
12-29-2014, 12:02 AM
And if Chris H. had a real set, he would come forward with the information. JB didn't help you when you needed it yet you still protect him. God knows what both of you have done!

Unregistered
12-29-2014, 02:16 AM
Those two have done some bad $hit and covered each other's tracks for awhile. CH got busted with sg57 shopping but don't think for a minute he just "GOT CAUGHT OUT OF THE BLUE"......theres more to it.

CH, man up.

Unregistered
12-29-2014, 10:12 AM
What a bunch of little girls! You clowns have no idea what you are talking about. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......................

Bingo!!!! These clowns are so stupid!

Unregistered
12-29-2014, 05:52 PM
....but dating a murder suspect - you would think there would be some convo going on about the incident. JB knows something, probably take it to the grave with him.

SCUM

Unregistered
12-31-2014, 07:57 PM
....but dating a murder suspect - you would think there would be some convo going on about the incident. JB knows something, probably take it to the grave with him.

SCUM

JB has been a scumbag since the day he started. Certain people like himself have things come back around. Dating a murder suspect when you know she has been looked into IS a department violation and he should have been terminated at that point. BUT, things happen for a reason !

Unregistered
12-31-2014, 10:12 PM
JB has been a scumbag since the day he started. Certain people like himself have things come back around. Dating a murder suspect when you know she has been looked into IS a department violation and he should have been terminated at that point. BUT, things happen for a reason !

No murder = No murder suspect. Period.

Unregistered
01-01-2015, 01:14 AM
But it was a murder.....SE is on the money.

Right Jeff? Right Chris ?

Happy New Year to the fat boyz in IA

Unregistered
01-01-2015, 06:32 AM

You got that right!

Exhumation of Body
01-01-2015, 03:02 PM

I have no dog in this race, but have obviously read about it ad nausum.

If it was not a murder, then why do certain players (Tom Knight, Jeff Bell and Chris Hallisey before he was arrested) vigorously oppose an exhumation of the body to ascertain if remnants of that illegal drug (which was found in the house during a re-investigation) can be found in the remains? Plus, the corner said he didn’t know about the presence of the illegal drug being in the house during the first investigation – and now that he knows of its presence in the house, he concurs that an exhumation is warranted to look for its presence in the body of the deceased.

An exhumation of the body would put a STOP to all the conjecture. Can anyone give one valid reason why an exhumation of the body should not be allowed to look for traces of the illegal drug? If no traces are found in the body, then at least Mr. Esdale would leave this website!

Unregistered
01-01-2015, 06:10 PM
The medical personell said an autopsy now would show nothing. And who would pay for it? All this so a disowned son can try to get money that his dad did not want him to have? Give it up. 12 years is a long time.

The FBI, FDLE, SAO, and everyone who has looked into it said "Natural Causes". Period. Case Closed.

Unregistered
01-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Not true. Medical personnel said that no one from the SSO told them about the Corazol that was found on scene. If they would have known, they would have proceeded on a different path. JB was involved with this new wife. CH was a do boy for JB and did what he was told. JB is worried that CH may come forward. If I were DS I would be nervous as well. They got rid of CH when they felt threatened. DS is aware of certain things and he had moved right up in rank until they decide they don't want him around either. This whole thing smells. The person in charge of detectives is in a romantic relationship with the new wife of a man who died under at the very least, unusual circumstances. CH didn't miss the Corazol. He wasn't that sloppy. He just had no integrity.

Unregistered
01-02-2015, 02:13 AM
All this so a disowned son can try to get money that his dad did not want him to have?

Give it up.

12 years is a long time.

The FBI, FDLE, SAO, and everyone who has looked into it said "Natural Causes".

Period.

Case Closed.

Tweve Years?

I agree: Time to move on.

Unregistered
01-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Yep 12 years. And if you want it to move on so bad then you are involved. So who is it? CH, JB, DS, TD ??

This is not going away. It is just starting. You will see.

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Tweve Years?

I agree: Time to move on.

Only 1 or 2 nuts stuck in the past. Everyone else has moved on.

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 01:33 PM
D Scott... say there are nuts out there. You are one. You are a nut if you think that this is going to go away and there are a bunch of nuts and trolls on here bringing it up! Remember what the incident is and REMEMBER THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR IT. I predict a few people gone in the next few weeks/months.

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 01:57 PM
The only people leaving are reaching the end of the DROP program, or are moving on to better jobs.

a 12 year old NATURAL DEATH case isn't affecting anything.

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 02:14 PM
a 12 year old NATURAL DEATH case isn't affecting anything.
I was not involved in the investigation, but I do have one question: Why is there such resistance from the 2nd floor to exhuming the body to look for the presence of the drug?

random leadership
01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
I was not involved in the investigation, but I do have one question: Why is there such resistance from the 2nd floor to exhuming the body to look for the presence of the drug?
Because the 2nd floor has a leadership vacuum. Knight's management vacuum is a bubble in search of a pin.

Conversely, why are some deputies being drug tested 2-3 times each year when we don't even work with drugs, while other deputies are never tested? Ahhhh it's random testing and random leadership.

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Do you have extra money laying around to spend on 12 year old natural death cases?

Why not spend our whole budget digging through old closed cases for some nut who can't accept the truth?

As for random drug tests, the courts require them to be done that way.

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Do you have extra money laying around to spend on 12 year old natural death cases?

Why not spend our whole budget digging through old closed cases?
The medical examiner who signed the death certificate now says that the body should be interred to look for the presence of the illegal drug. If the U.S. Attorneys office agrees with the M.E., then whose budget does it come out of?

Unregistered
01-05-2015, 11:52 PM
If Easdale had a case, he would have sued the wife long ago. No lawyer will touch it.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 03:44 PM
No need for a lawyer. This has had eyes on it for quite awhile. Just because no one has stepped in yet doesn't mean anything. Remember: statute of limitations and such. Also remember who takes their time on things.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 04:15 PM
No need for a lawyer. This has had eyes on it for quite awhile. Just because no one has stepped in yet doesn't mean anything. Remember: statute of limitations and such. Also remember who takes their time on things.

in 50 years, they may take swift action, but not before then.

Unregistered
01-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Perry got what he deserved. He is a two faced back stabler. I knew it would catch up to you pe lfrey. Mow go home to your hideous x42.5

Unregistered
01-08-2015, 03:01 PM
MP has been a backstabber from day one! And you are just now getting this??? I told ya, he belongs back in Ohio making sure there is enough salt on the highways!!!

Whatever he got, he deserved.

Knightmare
01-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Go home to your hideous x42.5

Mannn you're a monster to write crap like that. What's your motive? To cause him pain or to hurt him? Ugh, let it go.

Unregistered
01-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Beasley,

I will write whatever I want. Concentrate on YOUR well being and stop worrying about why a post is made. You need to worry about that triple chin you have and the thyroid issue causing your eyes to pop out.

Unregistered
01-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Hallisey....is he still around SRQ? I really liked Chris until I saw him lie to a friend of mine to his face. With that being said, I really hope if he has info in this case he steps forward. That is something that will haunt you forever upstairs and GOD doesn't like ugly! You are already fired and a felon; clean your name and make yourself look good by telling the truth. If not, good luck.

Unregistered
01-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Where is Pelfrey? Did he leave? Did he take the other posters advice and head back to Ohio? Honestly, they need a guy like him to put salt on the roads. He is a smart guy.

Unregistered
01-13-2015, 02:36 AM
Where did he go for real? Where did manicure boy go ?

Unregistered
01-14-2015, 06:43 PM
Who brought the Krispy Kremes to the 2nd floor today that were in Mercurio's office? They were all gone by the time I got there. I love KK ! Special Lieutenant Mercurio had a napkin hanging from his shirt - he eat a dozen alone ???

Chumlee of Pawn Stars
01-14-2015, 08:43 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dwdci.jpg
Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!!!

http://i61.tinypic.com/24deged.jpg
Chumlee and the Marx Brothers are jealous!