PDA

View Full Version : The Shelby friends golf and hunt club aka CID

Unregistered
11-28-2014, 03:18 PM
The commander has moved out that pesky colonel that he disliked so much and now is looking to replace her with one of his buddies. No big surprise here, he's been allowed to take very good care of his buddies. They get good promotions and cush jobs where they don't have to do anything. Maybe now planning those golf games and hunting trips won't have to be so secretive. It's annoying when crime gets in the way of personal time. He's asked for RQ or MJ and my money's on the first one. Find you a tree and park somewhere, fire up the solitaire game on the ol mct. Hard work does not payoff at this agency.

Unregistered
11-28-2014, 05:03 PM
So in the sum of everything, you let him win by not working hard anymore and sitting under a tree? You cannot give up on the hard work or do you expect an easy promotion of assignment habded to you also? Would that make you any better than his golf buddies? Don't quit working, you are standing side by side with your fellow brothers in the field, we are all we have to survive. I don't expect the admin. to ever make my job any easier or safer, we are the grunts.

Unregistered
11-28-2014, 05:17 PM
No, you are not very bright or observant, the majority have already shut down.

Unregistered
11-29-2014, 02:35 AM
So Shelby doesn't want the Colonel from the beginning and completely defies the Sheriff and his orders to help train her. Sounds to me like Shelby needs to go. Instead he joins forces wth Gilmore and apparently document all kinds of stuff to get rid of her. They involve the Chief boom its a done deal. Interesting how a year ago Gilmore was talking bad about Shelby and Haines. Include Eddins in that group to. Now seems they all in bed together. Gilmore is looking for a promotion.
Morgan obviously you know how to demote someone so why don't you do what is best for the department and demote a few more members of your staff. Start with your Chief.
I don't care for the colonel one way or another. Never worked with her but I have worked with some of those she has had to deal with in the past and they are assholes. But you better watch out for the Chief. He is famous for leading the fight to get rid of someone and then he acts like it was the Sheriff's idea and he was your supporter. I bet he has even call you and told you he was looking out for you. He has skeletons and it won't be long and they will come out.
If it weren't so sad it would be funny.

Unregistered
11-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Very sad that it doesn't even have to be anything that is true. Shelby and his clique have no issue with making up whatever needs to be said to assassinate anyone they don't like. That apple didn't fall far from the tree, his father was the same. Karma does show up it did with him and it will with RS.

Unregistered
11-30-2014, 02:12 AM
You would think Thelbert would learn eventually.

Unregistered
11-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Who keeps up with the huge white board for the Blame Game? It's never Morgan its Haines. It's never Shelby it's the Colonel. Haines supported Shelby and convinced Morgan but Haines says it wasn't him it was all Shelby and Morgan. Gilmore says he can't stand Shelby but runs to him with lies. Gilmore said this department was unsalvagable if Eddins was made Colonel and put in charge of Patrol but now they combined forces to help get rid of the colonel. Now Haines wants to help the colonel and support her because it's all Shelby and Morgan. And the guy at the garage is guilty but several people have come forward to tell that the chief knew all about it but he denies it and Morgan believes him. Tharp knew about it too but they will all blame the Lt
Unbelievable. Somebody better order new erasers and markers for that white board. It's always changing

Unregistered
11-30-2014, 11:33 PM
The one thing they all have in common is they have no problem telling a lie on anyone. Karma is going to be busy when it gets here.

Unregistered
12-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Morgan needs to play nice with the pesky colonel. Supposedly she has some dates and times documented of things said that could reflect poorly on him and his band of idiots

Unregistered
12-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Just another reason to find and support someone to run against Morgan. Vote Morgan out and you get rid of the entire group of liars and snakes. It would be just like the domino effect. One topples and they all go down

Unregistered
12-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Vmo 2016 !!!!!!

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Well one thing is interesting and should garner plenty of notice from Morgan and Haines and that is that the VMO 2016 thread has of 12.5k hits. That is a lot of people that are interested in what others are saying about Voting Morgan Out. Sure there are a lot of repeat viewers, but that is still significant. Just saying!!!!

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 02:14 AM
It's an illusion that your not really seeing.

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Or maybe I am a senior citizen and see the same thing over and over again, but can tell the difference.

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Or maybe they just can't tell the truth about anything and want to control what the public knows about their failure.

Unregistered
12-03-2014, 11:44 PM
I know it's off topic but I have to ask. Has anyone had to deal with that guy in IT named Rich? What a miserable jacka$$. If Morgan can't even control his civilian population is another example of his poor leadership skills. That guy is a piece of work

Unregistered
12-04-2014, 03:09 AM
I know it's off topic but I have to ask. Has anyone had to deal with that guy in IT named Rich? What a miserable jacka$$. If Morgan can't even control his civilian population is another example of his poor leadership skills. That guy is a piece of work

Hell they are afraid of his wife. She has singlehandedly ran off everyone in finance and nobody wants to work with her because of her past. This is another example of hardcore Morgan haters that he has included in his egotistical conquest to bring into his inner circle. Rex you should have stuck around, you may have beat out Haines for Chief.

Unregistered
12-05-2014, 03:21 AM
Interesting move. Female Sgt files a grievance against Eddins and goes to the court house. Shelby doesn't like the colonel tells lies gets her demoted and she gets sent to the courthouse I hope those two share notes and file a lawsuit against Morgan and Haines.
Is there another position at the courthouse for Tharp? He is next

Unregistered
12-08-2014, 04:35 PM
I think they call that a pattern. I think lawsuits are in order.

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 07:43 PM
How is Slicky Ricky doing now that he got rid of the Colonel. Stay tuned in sure he has more ****ings to pass out before he leaves.

Unregistered
12-19-2014, 04:35 PM
He is handing them out daily. For those investigators who thought it would be better without the Colonel you better watch your backs. If Shelby doesn't like you you might as well turn in your transfer papers now. He always gets what he wants. Whatever the cost

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 01:16 AM
Isn't it sad how everyone else knows this and he's allowed to continue because of a incompetent sheriff.

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 07:01 PM
They were ran off because they were incompetent. Seems like the team Aiken can't get anything right. Hey what is he going to do now that Gene was thrown out of office, Newsom fired and didn't get the jail job? Maybe sell a few more Satellite dishes to all the losers who supported him!
Hell they are afraid of his wife. She has singlehandedly ran off everyone in finance and nobody wants to work with her because of her past. This is another example of hardcore Morgan haters that he has included in his egotistical conquest to bring into his inner circle. Rex you should have stuck around, you may have beat out Haines for Chief.

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 07:36 PM
I don't know how Aiken is connected to any of those people but if he is selling satellites then I hope he keeps making contact with the citizens of Escambia County so they know who he is and will recognize his name and face when he runs for sheriff. The employees are sick and tired of Morgan and Haines and if the citizens aren't already they soon will be. A new sheriff is needed and Aiken just might be the one.

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 09:11 PM
They were ran off because they were incompetent. Seems like the team Aiken can't get anything right. Hey what is he going to do now that Gene was thrown out of office, Newsom fired and didn't get the jail job? Maybe sell a few more Satellite dishes to all the losers who supported him!
That's funny because if we ran off people who were incompetent we wouldn't have a lot of people at the Sheriff's Office including Morgan, Haines, Champagne, Diaz, Whidden, Barnes-Felty, etc, etc. However, the ladies in finance who left did so to better their careers and to get the hell away from the complete and utter BS that is the ECSO. Yep NP went to a better job. KY doesn't have to work. RF went to a better job, and there are others that are leaving or in the process. Now it's also funny that for a department that small (finance) when the turn over rate is that high Ray Charles could see that there is a problem there and it is mostly due to HD and JBF. But, does anyone address the problem or try and take measures to correct it. NO!! In true ECSO style we will just simply keep hiring people and maybe one day somebody will like it here and stay much like it is with the deputies. Merry Christmas!!!!

Unregistered
12-20-2014, 11:07 PM
The agency will keep losing people at a record rate. Haines loves it that way and has moved it into overdrive. He and Morgan have no real law enforcement experience and want the troops to have even less. Haines is allowing some issues that could be law violations to happen and eventually it's going to come to light. I don't see why Aiken, Mcnesby or anyone would want to come back and try to fix the disaster. One thing I would bet on as a sure thing, that the Morgan admin. will leave in disgrace. To many things have been swept under the carpet.

Unregistered
12-21-2014, 10:45 PM

LOL you are definitely not someone who knows LA. He never sold satellites and he withdrew his application for the jail job. As far as team Aiken being run off from finance because of incompetence, that is funny. If true then why did Haines ask one that left if she would come back and be his CFO when he is Sheriff. Even Haines recognizes the incompetence of HD. Just hang on and see what happens.

Unregistered
12-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Unless you can get the media to start telling the whole story anyone who tries to run against Morgan can forget it. The public doesn't know what's going on.

Unregistered
12-31-2014, 02:38 PM
spoken like a true man hater!
That's funny because if we ran off people who were incompetent we wouldn't have a lot of people at the Sheriff's Office including Morgan, Haines, Champagne, Diaz, Whidden, Barnes-Felty, etc, etc. However, the ladies in finance who left did so to better their careers and to get the hell away from the complete and utter BS that is the ECSO. Yep NP went to a better job. KY doesn't have to work. RF went to a better job, and there are others that are leaving or in the process. Now it's also funny that for a department that small (finance) when the turn over rate is that high Ray Charles could see that there is a problem there and it is mostly due to HD and JBF. But, does anyone address the problem or try and take measures to correct it. NO!! In true ECSO style we will just simply keep hiring people and maybe one day somebody will like it here and stay much like it is with the deputies. Merry Christmas!!!!