PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Dummies

Unregistered
11-25-2014, 01:58 AM
So I just saw a post from ole Shady Judd praising deputies for using a taser against a scumbag in Frostproof who made it well known that he INTENDED TO SHOOT ANY DEPUTY that showed up at his residence.

Upon the arrival of the Deputies, the scumbag was partially hiding behind his door. So what do the idiot deputies do? Oh well they pullout the ole taser to deal with a man who, once again let me restate, PREVIOUSLY THREATENED TO SHOOT ANY DEPUTY WHO RESPONDED TO HIS HOUSE, and as they tase him they hear a shot. The reason they heard a shot was because he obviously had his finger on the trigger and when the taser probe hit him it cause his muscles to react thus pulling the trigger. What the deputies should have done was leave and go play the lottery because call it divine intervention or act of god, but they are lucky to be alive. So there's the sheriff praising that type of response to an armed man who THREATENED TO SHOOT ANY DEPUTY WHO RESPONDED TO HIS HOUSE.

All you've done Corky is instill that type of bad decision making to other young deputies who think your type of ignorant rationalization is the proper response to an armed criminal.

I don't want to hear " you weren't there so you don't know" because you're right I wasn't there, I'm taking this information straight from the Sheriff's own words on facebook. So if I'm misinformed, maybe someone should let someone else make posts on facebook and not a misinformed and tactically deficient moron.

Folks, you don't take a taser to an armed confrontation. Didn't anybody learn from the last incident where a deputy is LUCKY to be alive when he decided to use a taser against a dirtbag armed with a knife. That deputy is alive today ONLY BECAUSE the knife blade broke before the dirtbag could push it through his chest. I give that deputy full credit for finishing the fight ( kudos ) but it should never have got to that point.

This recent scumbag even told the deputies he intended to shoot at them. WAKE UP!

Unregistered
11-25-2014, 03:07 AM
So I just saw a post from ole Shady Judd praising deputies for using a taser against a scumbag in Frostproof who made it well known that he INTENDED TO SHOOT ANY DEPUTY that showed up at his residence.

Upon the arrival of the Deputies, the scumbag was partially hiding behind his door. So what do the idiot deputies do? Oh well they pullout the ole taser to deal with a man who, once again let me restate, PREVIOUSLY THREATENED TO SHOOT ANY DEPUTY WHO RESPONDED TO HIS HOUSE, and as they tase him they hear a shot. The reason they heard a shot was because he obviously had his finger on the trigger and when the taser probe hit him it cause his muscles to react thus pulling the trigger. What the deputies should have done was leave and go play the lottery because call it divine intervention or act of god, but they are lucky to be alive. So there's the sheriff praising that type of response to an armed man who THREATENED TO SHOOT ANY DEPUTY WHO RESPONDED TO HIS HOUSE.

All you've done Corky is instill that type of bad decision making to other young deputies who think your type of ignorant rationalization is the proper response to an armed criminal.

I don't want to hear " you weren't there so you don't know" because you're right I wasn't there, I'm taking this information straight from the Sheriff's own words on facebook. So if I'm misinformed, maybe someone should let someone else make posts on facebook and not a misinformed and tactically deficient moron.

Folks, you don't take a taser to an armed confrontation. Didn't anybody learn from the last incident where a deputy is LUCKY to be alive when he decided to use a taser against a dirtbag armed with a knife. That deputy is alive today ONLY BECAUSE the knife blade broke before the dirtbag could push it through his chest. I give that deputy full credit for finishing the fight ( kudos ) but it should never have got to that point.

This recent scumbag even told the deputies he intended to shoot at them. WAKE UP!

So pull your gun out and shoot the next guy you run across who has threatened to kill a cop. The list is long. They were there, you were not. Nothing like bad mouthing your coworkers. Hopefully you dotted all your eyes and crossed your t's for the investigation Billy bad ass.