PDA

View Full Version : Recent arrests

Unregistered
11-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Lopez was a surprise but Vetter is someone everyone knew was shady except for his clueless sergeant. They need to look at her for failure to supervise. I'm glad Vetter finally got what everyone knew was deserved. He was a complete disgrace to our agency and everyone knew this. He was a walking STD and his daily priority was to get ass. He screwed everyone on his squad and dodged calls for his own agenda, yet his clueless sergeant always covered for him.

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 01:12 AM
He who is with sin should not throw stones.

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 12:41 PM
I think that Pye was doing what he was asked to do!

Unregistered
11-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Nobody is surprised by that squad. The same losers always bid for her as she protects them. Thankfully I only have to listen to them for half of the day. Her lack of supervision is putting everyone at risk. Atleast one sergeant on that platoon chimes up and holds them accountable.

Unregistered
12-05-2014, 03:02 AM
And you must be a ****in Super Cop. That Sgt. is a loyal and seasoned vetran of the agency and well respected by both her peers and the Deputies that work for her. As for the Deputies that bid for her they do not need protecting as they do their jobs very well. Maybe the loser is you since you are so denegrading to the people who you work with. If you need to talk to anyone in person I would be most accomodating to meet with you. Just let me know who you are and I will do the same and we can settle this bullshit you're slinging.

You're turn shit head.

Unregistered
12-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Not sticking up for anyone here, but to the previous poster, your grammar and spelling suck! I think it's cool that you tried to slip in a couple of big words, but next time please try spell check.

Unregistered
12-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Sounds like someone is sticking up for their wife ?

Unregistered
12-07-2014, 07:54 PM
So what did that lazy Sgt from NY do to get demoted?

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 12:05 AM
The female sergeant in question has been long overdue for "failure to supervise" and it needs to be addressed. She absolutely protects to worthless and thus she is shocked when her people are arrested, fired or brought into IA. The sad thing is I'm sure she is worried about being demoted and yet her squad is still messed up. She has no idea how to supervise and yet wonders why the masses thinks her squad is "retarded". This administration is all about holding people accountable and yet she is still in place. Demote her and it'll fix itself. If not than that's on you and you're opening yourself up to a sweet lawsuit as people more competent than her have been demoted and forced to resign m

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 12:20 PM
That female sgt has always gotten away with more than her male counterparts, while doing less. If these recent demotions and string of firings are not enough to prove to Nacho and his chips that the entire promotional process is a joke I dont know what will. Then again, it has always been their plan to chase away the supervisors and senior members who can expose them and their plan, so now all we are left with are the inexperienced and spineless a$$ kissers who waved signs two years ago for a promotion.

Sure would be nice if a qualified candidate would come forward and unseat the Sheriff. Lord knows this place needs a complete overhaul.

Unregistered
12-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Well put, this has really gotten out of hand. My Sgt and Lt are both recently promoted and had I am told little time on the road before that. It's every time we have an incident beyond the basic they freeze and start looking at each other like help me.

Then factor in they have no balls and you have a platoon led by the weak and blind.

All we need now is a deaf guy! Oh that's right we have one his name is "Chris" LOL