PDA

View Full Version : Crespo responds

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 10:04 PM
To that person who attached me for my supposed behavior at the Marine Stadium. I did absolutely nothing wrong, you're just not used to seeing a real reporter trying to get an answer to a real question while caught in a media scrum. As to what that news might be, check in to the Crespogram report on Monday morning, and then after you read my stories about the Miami Marine Stadium deal, tell me again about how I'm a joke, and then grease that ass of your's up so that Regalado and the City Commission show you again just how little they give a **** about you, the taxpayers or the financial well-being of this City.

To everyone else, thank you for your kind words of support, and I'm tap dancing as fast as I can, but these weasel ****s just keep trying to get away from me.

al crespo

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Sadly incisive journalistic investigations and reporting are extinct trades, if they ever existed. Most of what passes for journalism today in the mainstream media is nothing more that "stenography for the establishment's mantra." Fortunately, there is an alternative media, whether left or right leaning, they investigate and report what the mainstream media explicitly or implicitly ignores and that's good.

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 11:00 PM
They should create a bankrobbersaffairs.com so you can write where you belong.

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 11:23 PM
They should create a bankrobbersaffairs.com so you can write where you belong.

John 8:7 Are you sinless?

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Bankrobbersaffairs.com

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 11:49 PM
so will Gomez be the chief of security for the Estefan's now, once Luis is crowned he is out.

Unregistered
11-16-2014, 06:40 PM
To that person who attached me for my supposed behavior at the Marine Stadium. I did absolutely nothing wrong, you're just not used to seeing a real reporter trying to get an answer to a real question while caught in a media scrum. As to what that news might be, check in to the Crespogram report on Monday morning, and then after you read my stories about the Miami Marine Stadium deal, tell me again about how I'm a joke, and then grease that ass of your's up so that Regalado and the City Commission show you again just how little they give a **** about you, the taxpayers or the financial well-being of this City.

To everyone else, thank you for your kind words of support, and I'm tap dancing as fast as I can, but these weasel ****s just keep trying to get away from me.

al crespo

I like your style Al. Don't listen to the ****ing pussies who always complain on this board. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 07:40 PM

al crespo

Al , please pay NO ATTENTION to this small group of Naysayers , trust me I'm a Sgt here at the MPD, been here over 20 years, and when I mention your name to other guys and the guys in my crew, you get glowing support remarks !

It's 5% or less, these negative remarks come from, mainly the ones that you have exposed on your site, part of F&F and The Cuban Mafia. Guys like Herbello (who I KNOW come on this LEO affairs site daily, yes he does, just like the Big Guy Blom use to , and many other staff members) Javi, Lugo, NBO, others at city hall, and of course your main nemesis, the infamous Looney Louie Cabrera !

Again, rest assured that 95% of us totally support you. Ok so you made a mistake many years ago, but you paid your price to society, but the naysayers keep trying to play that card, **** them, you have them running scared.

Al, please keep up your fantastic expose' journalism, we all look forward to it, at least 95% of us do, the other 5 % CRINGE, every time they fire up their computers in fear of what you'll report about them next :-) Best wishes !

Unregistered
11-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Al , please pay NO ATTENTION to this small group of Naysayers , trust me I'm a Sgt here at the MPD, been here over 20 years, and when I mention your name to other guys and the guys in my crew, you get glowing support remarks !

It's 5% or less, these negative remarks come from, mainly the ones that you have exposed on your site, part of F&F and The Cuban Mafia. Guys like Herbello (who I KNOW come on this LEO affairs site daily, yes he does, just like the Big Guy Blom use to , and many other staff members) Javi, Lugo, NBO, others at city hall, and of course your main nemesis, the infamous Looney Louie Cabrera !

Again, rest assured that 95% of us totally support you. Ok so you made a mistake many years ago, but you paid your price to society, but the naysayers keep trying to play that card, **** them, you have them running scared.

Al, please keep up your fantastic expose' journalism, we all look forward to it, at least 95% of us do, the other 5 % CRINGE, every time they fire up their computers in fear of what you'll report about them next :-) Best wishes !

Totally agree with this Sgt, its a VERY small group that hates Al, and we all know why ! Keep it up Al, we love you !

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Totally Agree! We support you Al. Don't listen to the crying bunch of pussies like Nestor Garcia, Herbello and others who come on here and constantly complain because they can't get their way. Keep exposing the crooks at City Hall!

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 01:13 PM
Bankrobbersaffairs.com

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Hats off to Crespo he is a better investigator than any news or law enforcement team in Miami. ABout 5% use the city as a ponzi scheme and hate him but 95% of us respect and love what he does. His stories should get national spotlight.......!!!!

Unregistered
11-19-2014, 09:54 PM

LOVE YOU AL ! If anyone write anything negative on here about you, it's just one of the crooks / morons you exposed, like Looney Louie, Bell hop Herbello, NBO, Retardo, etc. YES 95% of us totally support you, keep up the good work !

Unregistered
11-20-2014, 02:33 AM
What does al feel about Ron Laberdeskey? The next MPD Chief.

Unregistered
11-20-2014, 03:33 PM
Al has single handedly exposed the crooks lining up to profit from the largest piece of waterfront real estate left in Miami.
No other news outlet or law enforcement agency was able to expose the story behind Miami Marine Stadium, only Crespo!!!!!