PDA

View Full Version : The Wild, Wild West Miramar!

County Cop
11-15-2014, 07:41 PM
So, I'm at the Chevron last night on University and Miramar Parkway, and saw the following: multiple units running code on 2 different occasions, and another unit chasing some dirtbags on dirtbags. Wth is going on in the city?! Seems like all the trash from Miami decided to flock north for the winter. Stay safe out there and God bless

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Its been that way for a while now. Started with Hurricane Andrew when displaced scumbags from Dade County came and a steady influx of shit over the years turned Miramar into what it is now. Im not saying race has anything to do with crime but 30-35 years ago Miramar's demographics consisted of 99.9% of one particular race.

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 09:51 PM
Its been that way for a while now. Started with Hurricane Andrew when displaced scumbags from Dade County came and a steady influx of shit over the years turned Miramar into what it is now. Im not saying race has anything to do with crime but 30-35 years ago Miramar's demographics consisted of 99.9% of one particular race.

30-35 years ago The Knolls was a desirable sought after neighborhood, I wouldn't live there now if someone gave me a house for free.

Unregistered
11-18-2014, 08:53 PM
The city has gone down fast and is a ghetto. The don't call it Opa Locka North by mistake. City Hall is corrupt and so is the police administration. The PD has morons in charge and there is no desire for people to want to do police work there anymore. Thank god the cops are staying safe there.

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 12:13 AM
It is not by coincidence that the Cancer cells are black; there is a correlation.

Unregistered
01-07-2015, 04:11 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/radical-black-activist-issues-cop-kill-prediction/#aBk8u6rFELKBU0xv.99