PDA

View Full Version : Tom Knight & Kurt Hoffman & Lap Dances

Integrity
10-26-2014, 04:30 PM
All of Tom Knight’s and Kurt Hoffman’s inflated opinions are lovingly embraced by the 2nd floor “appointed” inner circle. The 2nd floor has now produced a culture that teaches us to eat our own. They only discriminate against those “outside” of the 2nd floor “appointed” inner circle. Make a mistake and the Knight/Hoffman duo will be all over you like stink on shit. They like to blame others, but they are the worst offenders.

Whether it’s a deputy’s garden variety decision or a controversial one, the Knight/Hoffman duo are ready to pass judgment and make their inflated opinions known to the 2nd floor inner circle. Criticism flows quickly. The Knight/Hoffman duo criticizes those they classify as “substandard employees,” but they are lying to themselves when they say that they do things differently or better.

If the Knight/Hoffman duo point the finger at you, their “appointed” 2nd floor inner circle is quick to let you know. Inner circle members that you know (or thought you knew) will suddenly have something bad to say about you – and your performance – and your mental capacity – and your inability to do the job effectively. How many times have you heard Knight or Hoffman or their inner circle cronies say, “If I was there I would have...” What comes after that is a fairy tale.

There is no value in unjustly criticizing non-inner circle deputies who do the best they can with the training and information that is available. We have all screwed up. However, most of us were fortunate to not become a 2nd floor inner circle topic.

I'm not suggesting there is no value in examining deputies’ actions and behaviors. If done properly, there can be a positive value in reviews. However, it’s time for the Knight/Hoffman dancing duo (and their “appointed” inner circle lap dancers) to stop being hyper critical and start being constructive, for a change.

Unregistered
10-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Haaaaa good post. So the king is naked after all and his jester IS stupid!!!

dum is as dum does
10-26-2014, 09:14 PM
Haaaaa good post. So the king is naked after all and his jester IS stupid!!!

Yes, the king is nekked, but no, the jester is not stupid. However, the jester definitely has very poor judgment, as was demonstrated when he got caught stealing gas as a reserve deputy at CCSO. Twice. Nuts. And then he failed a polygraph when he was asked about it. His excuse was that he needed the gas for his personally owned vehicle. Or some ridiculous excuse. Rubbish. Cry me a river.

Unregistered
10-26-2014, 11:01 PM
In your post you mention value as it relates to those of us with common sense. We all know that the mission and vision statements address values also. It is also evident that value is important, as we all see the pretty posters in any SSO facility. I just found while snooping for a story to leak, a 2nd floor ipad. The screen saver was scrolling the following:
VALUES=Vindictive, Arrogant, Loathsome, Unethical, Egotistical, Sheriff. So remember that when he tells you at training how great he is he is really showing his values!

hypocrite
10-27-2014, 06:25 PM
I just found while snooping for a story to leak, a 2nd floor ipad. The screen saver was scrolling the following:

VALUES = Vindictive, Arrogant, Loathsome, Unethical, Egotistical, Sheriff.

So remember that when he tells you at training how great he is he is really showing his values!
LOL :)

It is also evident that value is important, as we all see the pretty posters in any SSO facility.
The posters are for show only. The internal mantra of the 2nd floor inner circle is:

"Do as I say and not as I do (or did) -- or else!!!!"

Sadly, they are hypocrites and they have infected the 2nd floor with cancer.