PDA

View Full Version : Good luck

Unregistered
10-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Good luck to JH in his job seeking outside of Bartow! Trust me we are all praying you get employment elsewhere as much as you.

Unregistered
10-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Who said Hall is leaving? He won't leave Bartow for several more years!

Unregistered
10-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Who said Hall is leaving? He won't leave Bartow for several more years!

He said so. Several times now.

Unregistered
10-08-2014, 11:37 PM
I can name about 25-30 people who will help him pack. Heck, we will pitch in for the UHaul.

Unregistered
10-09-2014, 11:12 AM
I think your estimates are a little low.

Unregistered
10-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Why does anybody think the next chief will be any different then the last several ones we have had? They are all pretty much the same. I dont care if the next chief is a local one, a one from far away, or whatever. They will pick their favorites and promote them so they can do what the new chief wants and then they will spend the next however many years covering their own butts so they can make their time. This same thing has happened time after time. The new chief will have his share of supporters who go everywhere telling everyone how great he is, while the majority of us are dissatisfied and unhappy. They will shout down any negative opinions as we have seen this chiefs supporters do. In other words Get over it. Why do we wear ourselves out being negative in our talks with each other and on this website?
We just need to do our job the best we can with what tools they give us.