PDA

View Full Version : Why the city fire fighters gave the flop and the ortiz protest the finger

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 03:11 PM
WITH GOOD REASON THE FIRE DEPARTMENT HAS CHOSEN TO GIVE WHORTIZ THE FINGER JUST LIKE THE PBA. WH-ORTIZ IS A CITY HALL TOOL THAT TALKS A HELL OF A LOT OF NOTHING. THE REALITY IS HE HAS DAMAGED THIS DEPARTMENT AND OUR UNION. OUR PAY AND BENEFITS HAVE BEEN SLASHED UNDER SHADY FINANCIAL CLAIMS. WE WILL LIKELY NEVER SEE MANY OF THOSE BENFITS AGAIN. THE FLOP HAS DONE NOTHING TO SHOW THE FINANCIAL SHAPE THE CITY IS IN AND WILL BE. BESIDES BEING A LIAR WH-ORTIZ, IS AND A WANNABE "MOVER AND SHAKER"BUT THE REALITY IS HE HAS BEEN ALL DOG AND PONY SINCE HE HAS BEEN ELECTED TO FLOP PRESIDENT.

YOU DONT EVER SEE OR HEAR FROM THE CITY FIRE UNION, NO SMOKE AND MIRRORS, NO SPOT LIGHT MEDIA "LOOK AT ME" TV TIME. THE FIRE UNION IS A SMALL POWER HOUSE UNION THAT HAS THE HIGHEST PAID SALARIES IN ALL THE CITY. WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING AS A UNION THEY DO IT RIGHT, NO MEDIA, NO AL CRESPO, NO CLOWN FOR UNION PRESIDENT. THEIR ONLY KNOWN PROTEST IS THE ONE BELOW, EFFECTIVE AND TO THE POINT. SO JUST REMEMBER YOUR FLOP PREZ HOE-RTIZ THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE AT A CRITICAL INCIDENT AND PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE MAKING A SCENE SAFE FOR THE FIRE DEPARTMENT TO COME IN AFTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AusA0kU_tfg

HATS OF TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT UNION

REGALADO STATES; "WHEN THE CITY DOES BETTER THE EMPLOYEES WILL BE BETTER"

WHEN WILL THE BE MAYOR?

REGALADO: "NEXT YEAR AND THE COMING YEARS"

VIDEO FROM OCTOBER 16, 2010

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 03:30 PM
wow four years later Mr Mayor and we have gone from bad to worse.

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 04:45 PM
**** the fire dept and kudos to the fop for not giving up. barnabe and the other ****heads ***** and say to protest but then hide. im a policeman that was at all the protests and i go to the meetings. ive been here six years (all in patrol) and have never seen a bunch of whining *****es that are all in it for themselves.

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 04:47 PM
**** the FOP , that's why those clowns are constantly getting indicted.

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 05:26 PM
I quit the fop a long time ago nothing there will change

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 05:43 PM
**** the fire dept and kudos to the fop for not giving up. barnabe and the other ****heads ***** and say to protest but then hide. im a policeman that was at all the protests and i go to the meetings. ive been here six years (all in patrol) and have never seen a bunch of whining *****es that are all in it for themselves.

Please say your name super rook at least Barnabe speaks up for the members he had nothing to gain he is on the drop, do you know what a drop is? STFU he had exposed the fop lies what have you done???

Unregistered
09-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Are you kidding me?? Benabe has been a worthless tool his entire career. If the FOP is in his hands then we're ****ed!

Unregistered
09-20-2014, 12:26 PM

Hay stupid I hope that you never need the help of our brothers/sisters in the red trucks. Your statement, tells me a lot about what little you know about MFD or police work. I have been a cop here a long time and let me tell you something you stupid little kid who probably has never been anything in his/her pathetic life, we are very fortunate to work alongside MFD. Why don't go up to one of them and them how you feel. I hope he/she shoves that red ax they carry up your rectum. It's little kids like you who are coming on board now that are ruining this place.
Next time dip shit post your name and show us all how brave you really are.

Unregistered
09-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Are you kidding me?? Benabe has been a worthless tool his entire career. If the FOP is in his hands then we're ****ed!

no whortiz we continue getting fked with you

Unregistered
09-20-2014, 09:27 PM
no whortiz we continue getting fked with you

Hey dumb ****, not whortiz!

Unregistered
09-20-2014, 11:46 PM
We here you WHORTZ

Unregistered
09-21-2014, 01:13 AM
Fire Union has always been solid you can't compare.

Unregistered
09-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Fire Union has always been solid you can't compare.

No they have the same if not more problems they we do. The differance is they aint *****es like you all are posting stuff and fighting in public like you all do. Thats the difference

Unregistered
09-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Fire does have the highest salaries and are top heavy lots of brass chiefs making big time money