PDA

View Full Version : Shaq of shit

Unregistered
09-06-2014, 04:44 PM
WOW...... DD has now brought you a 7ft 300lb worthless Auxiliary officer who can only work inside the station and carry a gold badge. We had the same B/S at MBPD for years. Yes, DD will call him Det. Shaq and list him as a Reserve. Shaq can't pass the State Police test and has failed it twice, if he fails it again he is done so he won't take it again. He is only an Auxiliary Officer that DD hangs out with to meet chicks............ same clowns different circus !

Unregistered
09-09-2014, 01:18 AM
There goes my chance...I'm certified,currently employed as a Federal Officer but how can i compete with shaq **** meeting with the chief, taking pics with city members, etc....very unfair for us current nobody's who worked and sacrificed to get where we are to be looked over because his some wanabe celebraty.

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 08:07 PM
What the hell is your problem? Shaq is not getting paid, is not taking any spots from anyone else and he is known for donating equipment and money to law enforcement agencies??? We have enough people who hate cops, why do we have to talk shit about the people that go out of their way to take care of us?

Retired404
02-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Your right, Shaq doesn't get paid and he does a lot for the department. I retired from MBPD and had to deal with Shaq on a frequent basis. He was always very respectful and did a lot for the community and even more for the officers and their families. Give the guy a chance and he will prove himself to you. What's wrong with a celebrity that wants to be like you? He's a stand up guy that will have your back when you need him. Don't bust on him just because he's friends with the Chief. Give him a chance too, he might surprise you.

Unregistered
06-04-2015, 06:04 AM
There goes my chance...I'm certified,currently employed as a Federal Officer but how can i compete with shaq **** meeting with the chief, taking pics with city members, etc....very unfair for us current nobody's who worked and sacrificed to get where we are to be looked over because his some wanabe celebraty.

Spell Check the next time..

Unregistered
06-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Try the Post Office you federal slug.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Jealousy is not a good look. Shaq is not taking anyone's spot n is cool to have him Around. Get over it

Unregistered
07-28-2015, 04:37 AM
Shaq is QRU. And hes a better 15 than others that i know.... Just saying.

Unregistered
07-29-2015, 01:01 PM
Listen I hate everybody

but I like Shaq

he does lots of stuff big stuff for cops families and helps them out when they are down

So be nice please you are wrong- he is a good guy, little kids in cops families can vouch on that.

Unregistered
08-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Love shaq! And I hear no complaints about his testosterone count

Unregistered
09-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Shaq has a 13 inch penis

Unregistered
09-16-2015, 04:21 AM
Shaq has a 13 inch penis

How would you know?

Unregistered
04-05-2016, 02:40 AM
Have you Doral guys taken showers with the Shakster yet? Hear he hung like a Russian race horse.. Would the I.A. Bull dyke be interested in getting some of that Alabama black snake roll ?? I say she turns right away getn some of that Miami love muscle😳😳😳

Unregistered
04-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Have you Doral guys taken showers with the Shakster yet? Hear he hung like a Russian race horse.. Would the I.A. Bull dyke be interested in getting some of that Alabama black snake roll ?? I say she turns right away getn some of that Miami love muscle😳😳😳

I take the dyke over 🐷. 🐷'S legs are about to give away carring that overload.

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 05:33 AM
Sounds like you don't like shaq? He's not taking your position as the guy simply has a vanity position. Racist much?

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 12:22 AM
Still haven't met the big guy. Bloom would've gone crazy with calling him big guy lmao

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 06:37 AM
Why hate on a man that supports our profession. You should be thankful he is with your dept. I heard he puts money out of his pocket to support his agency.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 01:46 AM
Why hate on a man that supports our profession. You should be thankful he is with your dept. I heard he puts money out of his pocket to support his agency.

Because we have a bunch of broke ass haters.