PDA

View Full Version : Motorman A. Acosta writes LEO family tickets

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 03:29 PM
There is such things as warning citations. Even motorman issue them to the general public. Now, when the brother of a LEO gets pulled over, why cant motor Acosta use discretion. I'm not asking for special treatment just asking asking for him to use discretion with LEO family members like he does with the general public.

Thanks again motorman A. Acosta stay safe and use discretion

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 04:00 PM
He is a ticking time bomb, otherwise he brings in half of the stats for the entire motor unit every month.

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 04:26 PM
The squad needs to meet with Acosta and teach him how to behave with other LEOS, right now he is not liked around here , and is shunned by everybody.

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Maybe your brother was an a$$

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Actually he was not an ass. He even got a ticket for not having his DL with him, which he had just lost. He showed him the receipt showing that the new DL was in the mail so he identified himself with his military ID. I'm still not excusing my brother, he was wrong, but I'm sure that Acosta uses discretion during his tour while dealing with other situations. He should exercise discretion when dealing with LEOs and their family members.

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 08:44 PM
He is a ticking time bomb, otherwise he brings in half of the stats for the entire motor unit every month.

He is an ELECTRA GLYDE IN BLUE " LEGEND"

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 09:03 PM
Acosta was picked on him in high school. Has always been a prick.

Unregistered
08-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Don't know him, but he sounds like an azz. I've given and will continue to give breaks to your average citizen, so you better believe that I'll give breaks to law enforcement and their families. People like that are just miserable.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 12:09 AM
60 in a 35, Not wearing his seatbelt, Did not have his license. Had an expired temp tag, did not show his military id and info obtained thru David. Definitely did not fit the criteria for a family member of law enforcement which he never mentioned. Your brother should be more honest.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 02:56 AM
Nope looking at ticket now. it says License-not carried and exhibited upon demand, stated DL ordered over mail ID with military ID. (if you post direction on how to post picture, i can post picture)

I never said he was not speeding, he was and he was wrong. My point is that you give warning citation and even verbal warning throughout the day. Not asking for special favors just for you to provide the same discretion you give the general public to LEO family members.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 11:35 AM
I don't know Acosta, but apparently, he didn't give a ticket to you, your wife or your kids. So stop whining on a public forum like a little *****.

Your brother is an adult. Next you'll be crying that someone gave your cousin a ticket, which in Miami implies half the town should immune to traffic code violations.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 12:19 PM
Again not *****in, but I'll take your words and leave it alone. Now, using your
Analogy then your mother and
Father don't count as family either.

Use discretion, there are plenty of traffic violators out there. There is no need to be giving tickets to LEO and or their family members.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Sounds like Acosta is your trooper Watts. I guess every department has them.

acostaisazero
08-30-2014, 05:07 PM
This guy got on HQ frequency last week huffin & puffin all out of breath because he had a female supposedly flee from him. How does a female flee from a motorcycle cop but your able to stop her? Your an embarrassment.
Acosta: "dispatch can you start me a hammocks marked unit"
Dispatch: QSL, ref presence or transport
Acosta: No I've dealt with her before she's DWLS so she has to take the ride

WOW, you caught a big fish there buddy. Way to sound like a moron & tie up uniform units to transport your BS 39. Let a defense attorney pull the dumb sh*t you say on the air & watch how you get eaten up in the court room.

You have no idea what a vehicle that flees from you is. Hop off that little bike and get in a green & white, try keeping up with a fleeing suspect at 100+MPH and blow a few stop signs/red lights... That's a fleeing suspect.

Pull up this guys 39s you'll see what a joke he is. Never done a day of real police work.

He likes to target women in shopping centers who are improperly parked. What a warrior. MDPD's finest... Quit calling for 3-15s because a woman disagrees with you!

Unregistered
09-02-2014, 03:26 PM
BTW it was a mail truck that he stopped and mail trucks do not have temporary tags.

Unregistered
09-02-2014, 05:00 PM
I was a LEO in Dade County and the State after retirement for over 38 years. It is a real shame no professional courtesy exists. In my career which I am proud to be a part of.. over the years.. I have given many breaks to all.. including citizens who were not AH's. It was just common sense. Heck in a recent case one major department was looking for a HOMICIDE subject and an investigator called in to assist had a snitch. The snitch when contacted had a little bit.. and I mean a little bit of marijuana on him. The investigator in front of ALL threw it down a sewer drain and received info on where the homicide subject was.. turns out one of the new guys turned him in to IA.. just amazing.. we have lost common sense not only in our department but in the USA.

Unregistered
09-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Not as bad as trooper watts but if it's true about the mail truck, that's just bad. Use discretion motorman a. Acosta

Unregistered
09-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Motor dork what happen to taking care of each other. Worthless excuse for a Leo. Does it really matter ...... Omg 60 in a 35 WOW !!!!!!!! Loser

Unregistered
09-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Motor dork what happen to taking care of each other. Worthless excuse for a Leo. Does it really matter ...... Omg 60 in a 35 WOW !!!!!!!! Loser
That's a felony stat in the motorman world.

Unregistered
09-05-2014, 01:02 AM
WOW. So I guess FHP is not the only one notorious for writing everyone and anyone.

Unregistered
09-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Stop crying and tell ur family member to stop being an ass ! I work with Acosta , and yes he does give courtesy to family but not when ur "brother" catches attitude when he is in the wrong , so just tell ur "brother" to fix all his issues and he will be fine... it's just a ticket !!!!!!! ....... And by the way I been a cop for over 10 years and haver never written a cop , but sure have written a Bunch of attitude capping family members ..... Stay safe and better coach ur brother on how to better deal with a fellow law enforcement officer like ur self.

Unregistered
09-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Stop crying and tell ur family member to stop being an ass ! I work with Acosta , and yes he does give courtesy to family but not when ur "brother" catches attitude when he is in the wrong , so just tell ur "brother" to fix all his issues and he will be fine... it's just a ticket !!!!!!! ....... And by the way I been a cop for over 10 years and haver never written a cop , but sure have written a Bunch of attitude capping family members ..... Stay safe and better coach ur brother on how to better deal with a fellow law enforcement officer like ur self.
In sure you target DWLS women with him as well. Great crime fighters you guys are!! Reeling in the big fish...

Unregistered
09-05-2014, 04:47 PM
In sure you target DWLS women with him as well. Great crime fighters you guys are!! Reeling in the big fish...

Don't know Acosta, but I do know what motors cops do. They work traffic, they don't solve crimes, other than what they come across enforcing the traffic code. Stop *****ing because a guy is doing his job.

Unregistered
09-05-2014, 10:08 PM

Listen rookie, obviously u don't know much about us ( motors) but I can tell u that 7 out 10 guys that work in our unit came from an ivestogative unit . Giu/rid/TNT/homicide . But as I can tell about ur crime fighting post , go back to pta drunk and small joints.

Unregistered
09-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Listen rookie, obviously u don't know much about us ( motors) but I can tell u that 7 out 10 guys that work in our unit came from an ivestogative unit . Giu/rid/TNT/homicide . But as I can tell about ur crime fighting post , go back to pta drunk and small joints.

Then maybe you guys should be team players and help Acosta out. The guy targets women and gets on screaming on the radio for BS 3-15s when he doesn't need a 315.

I wish I could attach an audio clip of how pathetic he sounds for all of you to enjoy.

Unregistered
09-06-2014, 07:49 PM

RID and TNT may be fun, proactive places to work, but investigative units they are not.

Unregistered
09-07-2014, 01:13 PM
RID and TNT may be fun, proactive places to work, but investigative units they are not.

Actually they are investigative units, enforcement arms of investigative bureaus, the current drug war/ turf war with kids being shot is a direct result of TNT being decimated. The way RID use to be deployed in high crime robbery prone areas with the Intel to support it was one of many factors why the robberies are down. TNT almost nightly seized guns and arrested career criminals who are now left out to prey on the community.

Unregistered
09-08-2014, 11:28 PM
RID sit on there cars talking shit about each other and don't enforce shit. Check their stats, run the cad reports, look at their productivity. You have some guys there that haven't arrested anyone in 3 weeks of work!! Really? And your a RID dog?

Unregistered
09-09-2014, 12:43 PM

No attitude was given. I like how the excuses changed from 65-45 and expired temp tag, and when that was proven wrong you start saying that he gave him an attitude. Make
Up your mind and choose one story. It done and over with we all make mistakes he didn't use discretion this time because he wanted a stat. All I'm saying is use the same discretion on LEO AND THEIR FAMY MEMEBERS you use on the general public nothing more and nothing less.

Unregistered
09-28-2014, 06:40 AM
No attitude was given. I like how the excuses changed from 65-45 and expired temp tag, and when that was proven wrong you start saying that he gave him an attitude. Make
Up your mind and choose one story. It done and over with we all make mistakes he didn't use discretion this time because he wanted a stat. All I'm saying is use the same discretion on LEO AND THEIR FAMY MEMEBERS you use on the general public nothing more and nothing less.

He did use discretion, and in his discretion your brother got what he deserved... unless, what you really mean by "discretion" is special treatment.

Quit your F'n whining.

Unregistered
11-06-2014, 08:54 PM

Great now we have two Mojones. Who cares!!!...Traffic cops are barely cops. They are too afraid of doing real police work!!!!

Unregistered
11-09-2014, 01:04 AM
There is no such thing as a traffic cop in Florida. Some are assigned to traffic squads but they are not traffic cops. Only a rookie would use that term.

Unregistered
12-05-2014, 05:22 AM
There is no such thing as a traffic cop in Florida. Some are assigned to traffic squads but they are not traffic cops. Only a rookie would use that term.

Why are you defending a guy that is known for being a POS. You must be the same way if you were hanging around with him. Great now we have TWO POS!!!!!....Stay safe anyways!!!