PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me why this is happening?

Unregistered
08-28-2014, 09:15 PM
I'm puzzled as to why a Lieutenant in school resource is doing an investigation of a garage supervisor. What happened to Internal Affairs or CID or even FDLE? Why is Haines telling the employees at the garage that someone who submitted a public records request is the person who made a complaint? That one is a lie! A mechanic called Haines out on that one and told him that admin was told it was happening some time ago and they, as usual ignored it. Haines trying to shift the blame once again, just like he accused Aiken of doing. There will come a time when the media is not scared of Morgan and they will open the flood gates allowing the public to see that he and his admin are corrupt. VMO 2016.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 04:14 PM
And do tell why threads keep being removed from here that do not violate terms, but do expose a sad truth of the favoritism at ECSO towards those who get promoted.

Unregistered
08-30-2014, 08:50 PM
How ironic is this, a school resource unit lt is investigating? Must be a mistake because everyone knows that SRO supervisors are there because they're being put out to pasture.

Unregistered
09-03-2014, 03:28 AM
Nope you got it wrong. Big man on campus Commander Tharp is making sure the incident is thoroughly investigated and the garage corruption is taken care of. Just ask him. He is the only one who can do this type of investigation with his vast knowledge and experience in investigating cases. He can't use a computer but he can solve all of the problems at the garage

Unregistered
09-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Once again I'm gonna need a little help understanding this one. The investigation of the garage is being done by a Lt. form SRO and a Sgt. from IA................Is this something new that they haven't put the policy out yet? Is it a criminal or a internal investigation, or maybe a new hybrid "crimternal". Admin are the ones that need investigating, corrupt from the top down. Hey Haines who did you assign to investigate the complaint on the patrol commmander, Frank98 and a Sgt, from Civil maybe?

Unregistered
09-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Who was assigned to investigate the chief deputy and that incident out at the beach that occurred a few years ago? Must have been the cleaning crew because that was swept up and taken out with the trash never to seen or heard about again corruption at its finest

Unregistered
09-03-2014, 11:25 PM
And do tell why threads keep being removed from here that do not violate terms, but do expose a sad truth of the favoritism at ECSO towards those who get promoted.

Explain to me how the newest garage supervisor got "promoted" over everyone else in the garage after only working there for a year. Hmmm, I even heard Haines told one of the other mechanics they couldn't apply because they hadn't worked there long enough. Sad truth is that supervisor has "friends in high places" and apparently that's all that matters. Not the fact that he makes countless decisions that put lives in danger because of lack of knowledge.

Unregistered
09-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Explain to me how the newest garage supervisor got "promoted" over everyone else in the garage after only working there for a year. Hmmm, I even heard Haines told one of the other mechanics they couldn't apply because they hadn't worked there long enough. Sad truth is that supervisor has "friends in high places" and apparently that's all that matters. Not the fact that he makes countless decisions that put lives in danger because of lack of knowledge.

If he has his own garage and fixes the personal vehicles for those who make the promotion decisions there is your explanation

Unregistered
09-04-2014, 04:47 AM
V m o 2 0 1 6 !!!!!!!