PDA

View Full Version : Swat

Unregistered
08-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Well. Well. Well. That is very QRU.

Unregistered
08-23-2014, 01:21 AM
Who wants to be on a Team that the chief has said could cost him his job. I don't blame them.

Unregistered
08-24-2014, 06:51 PM
Funny he has said the same thing about CST , SIU and SWAT.... but what is going to get him fired faster is the rise in violent crime. Seems like his idea of police work is writing the report after the fact, in a timely, polite and proffessional manner ..Ocean Drive has turned into a ghetto as soon as the sun goes down. Every corner has a hooker and someone slinging dope. How many fights, and emergency calls have been generated since Aug 1 from just Club Dream, Clevelander, Mangos and Fat Tuesday ? Hmmmm?

Unregistered
08-25-2014, 11:03 PM
I saw the fight at Club Dream on ch7, and 10 a while ago. They mentioned you guys not getting involved and then showed two of you watching the melee from 2 feet away and not getting involved at all. I guess that is what the new chief wants.

Unregistered
08-25-2014, 11:19 PM
The officers that allowed this to happen should be assigned to the station. The one running away is not representative if the MBPD. Then they write a report and say that there was no PC to 39. WHAT?!?!