PDA

View Full Version : Help

Magic mike
08-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Anyone who is worth a grain of salt; please come to A shift. I'm afraid that all the stories I'm reading about are true. I am surrounded by lazy officers who believe this is a 9-5 job with no risks involved. I'm learning its better to be a dead beat like paez, alvarez, spence, garcia, rodriguez then it is to be productive at my job.

Ill spend 3 hours on a report that only includes 2 sentences.

ballznow
08-21-2014, 05:51 PM
And that's about the whole A shift line up! Still more of them out there. But I would agree to those being the more serious offenders.

Unregistered
08-22-2014, 04:10 PM
I have been trashed by fellow officers from my first day in the academy. I don't have a problem with that, it comes with police work. I don't have have a problem with getting trashed by a county or city officer, that's fine with me. What I have a problem with, is a Pinecrest officer going on this forum and trashing his own department and his fellow officers. If you have a problem with the work ethic of the A shift officers, then why don't you tell them. If you feel that your work ethic is better, maybe you can tell them what your expectations are. But I am sure you are not going to do that. Because you are a coward with a badge, that would rather hide behind a forum. The best option for you it to apply at another department were your superior work ethic will be appreciated. Good Luck.

bolo4crybaby
08-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Ever heard of that saying "the truth hurts"? Amazing how it manages to appear in situations like these. If you have been trashed talked your entire police career, then maybe you should start looking in the mirror and asking yourself if this profession really is for you. Stop being a liability to others because that's what it comes down to. Lazy mf's creating liability issues for those that understand what this profession really brings. Go fishing on your boat, ride your bike or sell homes to your million dollar dream. Who ever you are.

Ballznow
08-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Bets are now be taken: does the attempt at providing a positive reverse pyschology attempt work?

We shall see what paranoia brings

Unregistered
08-23-2014, 05:50 PM
Sucks that we got this going on amongst are own.
Shit needs to stop.

Really is.

Unregistered
08-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Sounds like someone is mad because the beach didn't pick them up......

Unregistered
08-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Never to Late to Join the good Guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzY3bKR2zYs

Unregistered
08-24-2014, 07:12 AM
You guys are all so damn illiterate. What makes you even think this is amongst us? Especially with negotiations around the corner. It's them retards. Quit wasting time on here even reading this crap and focus on what matters. Not about getting your feelings hurt.

Ballz2big
08-24-2014, 07:14 AM
Sounds like someone is mad because the beach didn't pick them up......

Nah...more like, someone couldn't hack it in a real place and had to 10 point turn into here