PDA

View Full Version : Myrna tries again, what next?

Unregistered Thomas Paine
08-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Dear Myrna I will give you credit you just keep trying to deceive and or misdirect to hep your friends.
It is a known fact that we tend to promote those who are most like ourselves. It seems the frontal lobes of your brain just don't like normal people. You have tricked the chemical reactions in your brain to react in an amoral direction. What ever
You what is justified because you want disregarding any circumstances thinking yourself to smart to face the responsibility
Of your actions. Now you are trying to promote another who is willing to let the primitive reptilian part of their effect their
Reasoning and morality. We are in horror to think you're trying to replicate other Myrnas to surround yourself with some type of reptilian security. Just remember what you create in your remaining time is you're duplicate and can only react in the same manner. Lying,misrepresentation is your norm so will you spawn be. Remember you have no friends just those who would use you like you would use others. From now on your spawn will be known as Myrna jr.

Doc justice you talk about uncovering corruption while you have your paranoid miscreant head up your ass.
Now you can sign with your full title Doc Justice PHD A.S.S.

Most humbly your servants and Thomas Paine

Unregistered discuted
08-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Dear Myrna I will give you credit you just keep trying to deceive and or misdirect to hep your friends.
It is a known fact that we tend to promote those who are most like ourselves. It seems the frontal lobes of your brain just don't like normal people. You have tricked the chemical reactions in your brain to react in an amoral direction. What ever
You what is justified because you want disregarding any circumstances thinking yourself to smart to face the responsibility
Of your actions. Now you are trying to promote another who is willing to let the primitive reptilian part of their effect their
Reasoning and morality. We are in horror to think you're trying to replicate other Myrnas to surround yourself with some type of reptilian security. Just remember what you create in your remaining time is you're duplicate and can only react in the same manner. Lying,misrepresentation is your norm so will you spawn be. Remember you have no friends just those who would use you like you would use others. From now on your spawn will be known as Myrna jr.

Doc justice you talk about uncovering corruption while you have your paranoid miscreant head up your ass.
Now you can sign with your full title Doc Justice PHD A.S.S.

Most humbly your servants and Thomas Paine please forgive mystyping. And spelling I was trying to finish my
Free coffee & donut

doc justice
08-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Seriously dude what is your damage? Were you dropped on your head as a kid? Was the umbilical chord wrapped around your neck during delivery?

If you are against corruption inside of HPD, then why would you be against me? It seems doing so goes against your own best interest, unless you are actually trying to cover for MK, AA and AR.

As to being paranoid, if your every beleif has panned out to be true and people have actually conspired against you, how is that paranoid?

As your the main one talking shit out of both sides of your mouth, dear sir I would say it is your who is the miscreant. Please do us a favor and remove your head from AR's ass.

I hope you do realize that Ph.D. stands for doctorate of philosophy. Granted im not the smartest guy out there, but you couldnt even understand the abstracts of the papers I have authored/coauthored. Please think before you post, we are all guilty but you the most.