PDA

View Full Version : bombs away

doc justice
08-07-2014, 05:14 AM
You always, always, always take the most flak when your directly over your target.

I can only imagine the thoughts of some at this point. They must be stewing over several quotes made by Admiral Yamamoto at this point, when they attacked pearl harbor, or maybe those of Admiral John Paul Jones.

Conchs & Crackers
08-07-2014, 11:21 PM
You always, always, always take the most flak when your directly over your target.

I can only imagine the thoughts of some at this point. They must be stewing over several quotes made by Admiral Yamamoto at this point, when they attacked pearl harbor, or maybe those of Admiral John Paul Jones.

Us old boys down to the Royal Palm breakfast club, would tell you to kiss old Roy's ass. We don't think she would let you
In the same stall with her. Come on down her to the Royal Palm breakfast club, we will buy you breakfast. Us old timers
Would like to see what kind of shit your made of. We think your some smart ass Yankee transplant, that's ok you still get a free breakfast if you can handle the pressure from us old red necks and 8th grade educated people.

doc justice
08-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Hello kind Sir,
I would be happy to join you for breakfast one day. My parents taught me to be self sufficient so there is no need that you pay.

I dont know old Roy or his ass. I personally got nothing against him being I have no clue who he is.

Now as to calling me a Yankee transplant, where Im from that could be construed as fighting words, but I give you a pass. Lol

Im actually from Richmond, Virginia the capital of the South. My folks there are still healing from the War of Northern Agression.

I'm not sure why you assume that I am not a redneck since everyone calls me one. I was not raised a city boy.

I generally hold nothing against someone because of their educational level. I know smart high school drop outs and dumb doctors. I just thought it funny that someone likely possessing a GED was making fun of someone for their education. I assume you find irony in that as well.

As to this pressure I would love to experience it. I dont crack as easy as some would hope.

Two questions
1.) You meet at the old royal palm im assuming 312 and Krome.
2.) What times and days are you there?

Unregistered
08-14-2014, 05:51 AM
Bluff called old timer

Now it's time to pay up or shut up