PDA

View Full Version : Don Delucca

08-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Don Delucca was our police chief in Miami Beach until 2007. Everyone expected great things from him but suddenly we learned he was out for one person and one person only, himself !

Don talks a big game but when all is said and done, he is nowhere to be found. During his time as chief he traveled more then he was at MBPD. He had numerous affairs and even produced a love child with his then girlfriend, his boss who was an assistant city manager at the time.

I hope for your sake, he does not bring some of the trash he promoted at MBPD that was just forced out by the new current chief.

Best of luck with this looser now that you know exactly what to expect, absolutely NOTHING. :devil:

08-03-2014, 05:25 AM
If what was posted above is true, then that may constitutes moral turpitude. Doral citizens most asked their elected and appointed official; that is the city manager, what process was employed to select DeLucca and most importantly, who was influential in recommending him; lobbying for his employment and why? Has the city manager asked FDLE to thoroughly vet DeLucca?

08-03-2014, 05:27 AM
If what was posted above is true, then that may constitutes moral turpitude. Doral citizens [must] asked their elected and appointed official; that is the city manager, what process was employed to select DeLucca and most importantly, who was influential in recommending him; lobbying for his employment and why? Has the city manager asked FDLE to thoroughly vet DeLucca?

08-03-2014, 12:59 PM
It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:

08-03-2014, 03:12 PM
IF so, then shame on Doral elected and city manager for appointing an allegedly soiled "gipsy" cop as Doral's police chief. Local bloggers and media investigative reporters should delve into these allegations and do the job the city manager did not. Doral citizens deserve better than a police chief with dubious antecedents.

08-03-2014, 03:43 PM
It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Let me get this right: Ricky Gomez was a good, chief but to you rats he was a monster. Richard Blom promoted all of the rats and you still betrayed him. Now, Delucca is not good either. I think who you really wanted was that back stabbing piece of dirt Perez. I know that after he came out of his cave, he promised all of you rats good things. In baseball you have a rule of three strikes you are out. Well you had a strike with Gomez and a foul ball with Perez. Second strike came with Blom. If you betray Delucca, guess what third strike you are OUT.....…! :evil:

08-03-2014, 06:45 PM

Let me get this right: Ricky Gomez was a good, chief but to you rats he was a monster. Richard Blom promoted all of the rats and you still betrayed him. Now, Delucca is not good either. I think who you really wanted was that back stabbing piece of dirt Perez. I know that after he came out of his cave, he promised all of you rats good things. In baseball you have a rule of three strikes you are out. Well you had a strike with Gomez and a foul ball with Perez. Second strike came with Blom. If you betray Delucca, guess what third strike you are OUT.....…! :evil:

You know Umpire, the problem here is that they want Retard Mike Perez, because all these lazy ass SOB know they can do whatever they want with him because he is what they call the real YES man, Mike doesn't care what you do he's to busy watching his kids play baseball and as lazy as certain officers.

Certain officers will act like they are making a difference and what they are actually doing is nothing but talk shit and try to get information for certain council members.

Remember where he got his training who's administration he was under in Hialeah? Yes that's right Bolanos and what was Bolanos boys doing? Well that's how they want for Doral to be like Hialeah PD!!!!!!!! But I think the City Manager has figured that one out and it wouldn't happen.

So good luck Chief and watch your back with some officers and office personnel who already want you out, don't trust them, they will try to be your best employee and they will be stabbing you in the back. You will know who is who real quick!

08-03-2014, 07:46 PM

Umpire, you seem to have your facts confused. Ricky was a good chief until the first day of orientation, then all the promises he made were retracted and he walked around for years saying "I feel like firing someone today". Perez was lazy but at least he wasn't vicious. Blom promoted his own people, then Gomez' people. So if any rats were promoted they are Gomez'. There are officers here who have coming to work for years afraid. Ars kissing and back stabbing by Orlando Sanchez, Danny Munecas, Nancy Fernandez, Cathy Jewett and the rest of the Gomez clan is the opposite of what we want here. Incompetence, lack of integrity, and maliciousness are not the foundations of a good police department.

08-03-2014, 08:02 PM
[quote="Double D":djg63hwf]It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Let me get this right: Ricky Gomez was a good, chief but to you rats he was a monster. Richard Blom promoted all of the rats and you still betrayed him. Now, Delucca is not good either. I think who you really wanted was that back stabbing piece of dirt Perez. I know that after he came out of his cave, he promised all of you rats good things. In baseball you have a rule of three strikes you are out. Well you had a strike with Gomez and a foul ball with Perez. Second strike came with Blom. If you betray Delucca, guess what third strike you are OUT.....…! :evil:[/quote:djg63hwf]

You know Umpire, the problem here is that they want Retard Mike Perez, because all these lazy ass SOB know they can do whatever they want with him because he is what they call the real YES man, Mike doesn't care what you do he's to busy watching his kids play baseball and as lazy as certain officers.

Certain officers will act like they are making a difference and what they are actually doing is nothing but talk shit and try to get information for certain council members.

Remember where he got his training who's administration he was under in Hialeah? Yes that's right Bolanos and what was Bolanos boys doing? Well that's how they want for Doral to be like Hialeah PD!!!!!!!! But I think the City Manager has figured that one out and it wouldn't happen.

So good luck Chief and watch your back with some officers and office personnel who already want you out, don't trust them, they will try to be your best employee and they will be stabbing you in the back. You will know who is who real quick![/quote

Happy Chief, stop trying to stir the pot you must be one of Gomez' clan. Everyone knows Gomez is still trying to get back to Doral. Is Perez a sore spot for you? Why? Could it be that he fired you? Stop fueling dissention. Our new chief is starting with a clean plate. Move on loser and get off of our board.

08-03-2014, 08:48 PM

Umpire, you seem to have your facts confused. Ricky was a good chief until the first day of orientation, then all the promises he made were retracted and he walked around for years saying "I feel like firing someone today". Perez was lazy but at least he wasn't vicious. Blom promoted his own people, then Gomez' people. So if any rats were promoted they are Gomez'. There are officers here who have coming to work for years afraid. Ars kissing and back stabbing by Orlando Sanchez, Danny Munecas, Nancy Fernandez, Cathy Jewett and the rest of the Gomez clan is the opposite of what we want here. Incompetence, lack of integrity, and maliciousness are not the foundations of a good police department.

Let me clear up something with you guess 43, I wasn't Gomez or Bloms people. However Gomez changed after he felt all of the knives on his back. Don't forget how his own people were back stabbing him. Gomez didn't fired a lot of people that should of been fired like that rat of Panlo Rodriguez. Do you know why he didn't fired him, because he felt bad for the rats family. Horrible guy right? Not....! Perez came out of left field and now he wanted to be the super heroe. He fired one liuetenant that was already spanked by the previous administration. He then placed all of his kettle friends and were planning how to **** everyone that they thought was loyal to Gomez. That's not cruel right? Yes it is! Blom can around, did many good things for all of us and even promoted certain people that back stabbed the guy. I'm not a friend of neither of those two liuetenants that you mentioned, but if I'm not wrong what does Blom has to do with the previous administration when he didn't know none of them. He interviewed all of the sergeants for a promotion to lieutenant and who scored high, got the job. Sorry Mullet you are very incompetent.

Lack of integrity! The little that I know, a sgt is investigated for drinking and then going to work an off duty. A day officer doesn't respond to calls and still documents it on his worksheet. His sgt, knows that his officer didn't respond to the call and he doesn't want to do anything about it. Why, because that little rat was his friend. Please I can go on with many stories lacking integrity from people that were not "Gomez" people like you said. Now can you mention an integrity story that involved any of Gomez people. Oh wait, don't forget about that detective that crashed the car and lied about it. She wasn't from Gomez people either.
As a senior officer in our agency, it makes my stomach sick to think that we still have ignorant people like you in our agency. :shock:

08-03-2014, 08:49 PM
[quote="Double D":16mb55mf]It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So good luck Chief and watch your back with some officers and office personnel who already want you out, don't trust them, they will try to be your best employee and they will be stabbing you in the back. You will know who is who real quick![/quote

Happy Chief, stop trying to stir the pot you must be one of Gomez' clan. Everyone knows Gomez is still trying to get back to Doral. Is Perez a sore spot for you? Why? Could it be that he fired you? Stop fueling dissention. Our new chief is starting with a clean plate. Move on loser and get off of our board.[/quote:16mb55mf]

Hey Guest43 (Enrique Mulet) I think I hit a never, because you jumped real fast to defend HPD! I can't be any happier knowing he is going to be our chief! One thing for sure he will be getting up your ass when he see's you walking around talking shit and not doing your job! This time I know this chief will not turn and look the other way. Blom was a great guy trying to give all of you **** heads the opportunity and you still where not happy. So for me getting off this site I don't think so, I still wear the Blue like you! I haven't had any problems with none of our chiefs because I know I do my job and respect it. And for your information Orlando, Danny, Nancy and Kathy work there ass off and they do know what they are doing and are not afraid to tell it to your dirty ass face.

What I can't stand are people like you who are never happy with any administration. So why don't you grow some balls and go do your job and stop complaining like a *****. And seek medical treatment for PTSD or jealousy, because you continue to suffer from it, you are a miserable person.

08-03-2014, 10:59 PM

Let me clear up something with you guess 43, I wasn't Gomez or Bloms people. However Gomez changed after he felt all of the knives on his back. Don't forget how his own people were back stabbing him. Gomez didn't fired a lot of people that should of been fired like that rat of Panlo Rodriguez. Do you know why he didn't fired him, because he felt bad for the rats family. Horrible guy right? Not....! Perez came out of left field and now he wanted to be the super heroe. He fired one liuetenant that was already spanked by the previous administration. He then placed all of his kettle friends and were planning how to **** everyone that they thought was loyal to Gomez. That's not cruel right? Yes it is! Blom can around, did many good things for all of us and even promoted certain people that back stabbed the guy. I'm not a friend of neither of those two liuetenants that you mentioned, but if I'm not wrong what does Blom has to do with the previous administration when he didn't know none of them. He interviewed all of the sergeants for a promotion to lieutenant and who scored high, got the job. Sorry Mullet you are very incompetent.

Lack of integrity! The little that I know, a sgt is investigated for drinking and then going to work an off duty. A day officer doesn't respond to calls and still documents it on his worksheet. His sgt, knows that his officer didn't respond to the call and he doesn't want to do anything about it. Why, because that little rat was his friend. Please I can go on with many stories lacking integrity from people that were not "Gomez" people like you said. Now can you mention an integrity story that involved any of Gomez people. Oh wait, don't forget about that detective that crashed the car and lied about it. She wasn't from Gomez people either.
As a senior officer in our agency, it makes my stomach sick to think that we still have ignorant people like you in our agency. :shock:

Umpire, I am not ignorant and I am certainly not Mulet. The dui detective should have been fired. why wasn't she, I don't know. I agree that the Miami people tried to fix things and that Perez was lazy and should not have been the interim chief. He did nothing to deserve it.

08-03-2014, 11:12 PM
[quote=Umpire][quote="Double D":2wrmmedv]It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happy Chief, stop trying to stir the pot you must be one of Gomez' clan. Everyone knows Gomez is still trying to get back to Doral. Is Perez a sore spot for you? Why? Could it be that he fired you? Stop fueling dissention. Our new chief is starting with a clean plate. Move on loser and get off of our board.[/quote:2wrmmedv]

Hey Guest43 (Enrique Mulet) I think I hit a never, because you jumped real fast to defend HPD! I can't be any happier knowing he is going to be our chief! One thing for sure he will be getting up your ass when he see's you walking around talking shit and not doing your job! This time I know this chief will not turn and look the other way. Blom was a great guy trying to give all of you **** heads the opportunity and you still where not happy. So for me getting off this site I don't think so, I still wear the Blue like you! I haven't had any problems with none of our chiefs because I know I do my job and respect it. And for your information Orlando, Danny, Nancy and Kathy work there ass off and they do know what they are doing and are not afraid to tell it to your dirty ass face.

What I can't stand are people like you who are never happy with any administration. So why don't you grow some balls and go do your job and stop complaining like a *****. And seek medical treatment for PTSD or jealousy, because you continue to suffer from it, you are a miserable person.[/quote:2wrmmedv]

Happy Chief, I am not with or against anyone. I shared my opinion which the purpose of this site. I am quite happy to work here and I am certainly not rick mulet (thank god). As I mentioned, I am looking forward to the new administration. They deserve a clean start from everyone.

08-05-2014, 12:02 AM

Incompetent, maliciousness and lack of integrity? Like I said before, all of those people that mentioned, I don't consider them friends. They are just co-workers like you. But you are wrong by saying that they lack integrity or they are malicious. What has happened with our new administration is that they are holding us accountable for things. You don't respond to calls, you get suapended, you refused to do your job, you get reprimanded by your sergeant. What lack of integrity or maliciousness do you see there. We screw up and that's their job to correct our **** ups.

Unregistered
08-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Don't worry your new Chief won't last because your " Latino : City Commission won't allow a Chief to run the Police Department. If they would worry about dealing with the issues in City hall and allow a Chief to do the job he was hired for the Officers would be a lot happier. Oh and maybe you wont be replacing the Chief's position every 6 months.

Unregistered
08-09-2014, 10:04 PM
You new Chief exploring the Canal networks of Davie Florida ( by accident)

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j400/shipwrecksworld/SubArt/SubArt%20eBay/ice_maiden.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/shipwrecksworld/media/SubArt/SubArt%20eBay/ice_maiden.jpg.html)

Ask Donald Duck about some quacked up time he had in his old black crown vic one late Sat night.

ask him if he likes to fish in Davie.......

He is a good guy....... but he would have fire one of his guys if they when canal surfing in Davie

Unregistered
01-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Donald Duck DD is okay but the fact that he selected BS should make you worried BS aka super skull aka Cro-Magnon mellon aka "POPS" from the Regular show will throw you under the bus at light speed.

http://www.glogster.com/ryanffurtado/regular-show/g-6mco22r0ghpdqvpfktlgba0

SCOREKEEPER
01-08-2015, 02:48 PM
let me get this right: Ricky gomez was a good, chief but to you rats he was a monster. Richard blom promoted all of the rats and you still betrayed him. Now, delucca is not good either. I think who you really wanted was that back stabbing piece of dirt perez. I know that after he came out of his cave, he promised all of you rats good things. In baseball you have a rule of three strikes you are out. Well you had a strike with gomez and a foul ball with perez. Second strike came with blom. If you betray delucca, guess what third strike you are out.....…! :evil:

Obviously you must of only played jacks growing up. FYI a foul ball is a strike.
DORAL DROP THE FOUL BALL WITH PEREZ , IT SHOULD OF BEEN AN OUT.
PEREZ SHOULD HAVE STAYED AS THE CHIEF.

SCOREKEEPER
01-08-2015, 03:10 PM
let me clear up something with you guess 43, i wasn't gomez or bloms people. However gomez changed after he felt all of the knives on his back. Don't forget how his own people were back stabbing him. Gomez didn't fired a lot of people that should of been fired like that rat of panlo rodriguez. Do you know why he didn't fired him, because he felt bad for the rats family. Horrible guy right? Not....! Perez came out of left field and now he wanted to be the super heroe. He fired one liuetenant that was already spanked by the previous administration. He then placed all of his kettle friends and were planning how to **** everyone that they thought was loyal to gomez. That's not cruel right? Yes it is! Blom can around, did many good things for all of us and even promoted certain people that back stabbed the guy. I'm not a friend of neither of those two liuetenants that you mentioned, but if i'm not wrong what does blom has to do with the previous administration when he didn't know none of them. He interviewed all of the sergeants for a promotion to lieutenant and who scored high, got the job. Sorry mullet you are very incompetent.

Lack of integrity! The little that i know, a sgt is investigated for drinking and then going to work an off duty. A day officer doesn't respond to calls and still documents it on his worksheet. His sgt, knows that his officer didn't respond to the call and he doesn't want to do anything about it. Why, because that little rat was his friend. Please i can go on with many stories lacking integrity from people that were not "gomez" people like you said. Now can you mention an integrity story that involved any of gomez people. Oh wait, don't forget about that detective that crashed the car and lied about it. She wasn't from gomez people either.

for being a senior officer , your grammer is appalling. Btw dpd needs civil service asap !!!!!

Unregistered
01-21-2015, 09:08 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Delucca is now living with a Mexican taco from Golden Beach named Maria.....He claims and swears to the world Honesty, Loyalty, Integrity, buuuuuuuuuuuuut, he does not follow his own rules. Gold Digger Maria Camacho from Pahokee, I hope I spelled it right, I which I do not blame since she is trying to go ahead in life, an hrer dodo son. LOL, She must have mesmorized delucca with her nice that made some xxx videos with bang brother( she swallowed milk), who can blame him!!!!

Unregistered
02-19-2015, 09:25 PM
Illusions of grandeur sums up Donny.... One day he will wake up and see all the faηade... he probably does but is so vain and blinded by power ( ha ha ha he thinks) that he will do nothing about it. But that is not easy to correct oneself, specially in a position of power. Check yourself out, actually review all that bullshit you try to put down the throats of your officers and do not do yourself. When pigs fly or when you can pass through a passage of a needle thread you will see the light. Any where you go, people aught to know, who you are, were you come from..... that is an army saying.... something you have no concept of. I do wish you organize your life and get well in which you currently are not!