PDA

View Full Version : Doc Justice Phd

07-28-2014, 12:43 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: There once was a Phd (post hole digger) the pat hole digger wished he had more sense and a bigger brain. The Phd went to work to dig some holes. Soon dirt was flying all over. His boss commented "he has dug more hole for porta-johns than anyone." The PhD thought very hard if I could holes and sling shit, I could make more money. Yikes! The PhD shouted as he fell in a hole full of shit. Call 911! Miami-dade responded and stood over the hole? The rope will slop right thru. FHP got to the hole and said "we don't handle shit to". Homestead PD got there to. ' we don't want that we're through". The moral of the story is if your a PhD and ever in deep shit. Nobody wants anything to do with you.

Lt. T. Skidmore

08-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Wow that must have taken an entire shift to compile that load of uninspired dribble. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. If you hadn't included the moral, I wouldn't have had any luck understanding your post.
I feel genuine pity for your work colleagues and the people that you have sworn to protect. God help your department, because you shore as hell can't

08-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Wow that must have taken an entire shift to compile that load of uninspired dribble. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. If you hadn't included the moral, I wouldn't have had any luck understanding your post.
I feel genuine pity for your work colleagues and the people that you have sworn to protect. God help your department, because you shore as hell can't

Hilarious. The lt. skidmark got told.lol

08-03-2014, 10:35 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: There once was a Phd (post hole digger) the pat hole digger wished he had more sense and a bigger brain. The Phd went to work to dig some holes. Soon dirt was flying all over. His boss commented "he has dug more hole for porta-johns than anyone." The PhD thought very hard if I could holes and sling shit, I could make more money. Yikes! The PhD shouted as he fell in a hole full of shit. Call 911! Miami-dade responded and stood over the hole? The rope will slop right thru. FHP got to the hole and said "we don't handle shit to". Homestead PD got there to. ' we don't want that we're through". The moral of the story is if your a PhD and ever in deep shit. Nobody wants anything to do with you.

Lt. T. Skidmore

Actually the real moral of the story is that most of your department is just one big black eye on the face of honest police officers who will suffer because you and your buddy are d-bags.

Unregistered
08-08-2014, 12:52 AM
You've got to be kidding me. Seriously??????????? You probably wrote that shit when you were at work and were supposed to be doing something meaningful for the citizens of Homestead. So glad I don't live in that shithole city paying taxes to support your pitiful existence.
Also, maybe you might want to revisit your middle school grammar and spelling books. Your posts just reek of ignorance and stupidity.

Unregistered
08-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Actually the real moral of the story is that most of your department is just one big black eye on the face of honest police officers who will suffer because you and your buddy are d-bags.

09 available to post more shit