PDA

View Full Version : Internal affairs lieutenant squeaky clean career file

07-17-2014, 05:35 PM
read this IA lieutenants squeaky clean is profile before getting arrested and then tell me what Jackson's is record have to do with anything.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/miami-cop-a ... onspiracy/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/miami-cop-accused-in-cocaine-conspiracy/)

07-17-2014, 10:47 PM
He was on the 1% Board when Warshaw was doing his thing. Voted to give Warshaw that Rolex.

07-17-2014, 11:45 PM
ok. let us put the file issue out of the picture.

let us look at the video which is the truth because you can see it with your own eyes.

ramras is going to step out to talk and opens the door partially and has one foot on the ground and his other hands on the door. jackson opens the door all the way with his hand and then pulls ramras out of the car. THE VIDEO SHOWS RAMRAS DOING NOTHING LIKE BEING COMBATIVE ETC. this officer has a big problem and no business being on the department if he felt threatened with a simple traffic violator that steps out of his car to talk.

then after jackson and the other 3 officers release ramras because one of the officers advise who ramras is, ramras walks back to his car and jackson pulls out his firearm and holds it at his side (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!) and pushes ramras. the entire time ramras never struggled or fought with jackson.

the video tells the entire story and if you watch it frame by frame it is clear as ever. was his plan to arrest ramras?? for what????????????? stepping out of the car to talk???????? putting his ia file out of the picture jackson still belongs in some other line of work when you see how he handled this on VIDEO

I DO DISAGREE WITH YOUR REASONING ON THE FILE ISSUE. IF AN OFFICER HAS 12 COMPLAINTS FOR EXCESSIVE FORCE AND THIS VIDEO MAKES NUMBER 13... HELLO (HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!!!)

07-17-2014, 11:50 PM

let us look at the video which is the truth because you can see it with your own eyes.

ramras is going to step out to talk and opens the door partially and has one foot on the ground and his other hands on the door. jackson opens the door all the way with his hand and then pulls ramras out of the car. THE VIDEO SHOWS RAMRAS DOING NOTHING LIKE BEING COMBATIVE ETC. this officer has a big problem and no business being on the department if he felt threatened with a simple traffic violator that steps out of his car to talk.

then after jackson and the other 3 officers release ramras because one of the officers advise who ramras is, ramras walks back to his car and jackson pulls out his firearm and holds it at his side (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!) and pushes ramras. the entire time ramras never struggled or fought with jackson.

the video tells the entire story and if you watch it frame by frame it is clear as ever. was his plan to arrest ramras?? for what????????????? stepping out of the car to talk???????? putting his ia file out of the picture jackson still belongs in some other line of work when you see how he handled this on VIDEO

I DO DISAGREE WITH YOUR REASONING ON THE FILE ISSUE. IF AN OFFICER HAS 12 COMPLAINTS FOR EXCESSIVE FORCE AND THIS VIDEO MAKES NUMBER 13... HELLO (HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!!!)

WHEN YOU GO BY THE STATION MAKE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR SMOKING BECAUSE ITS SOME GOOD STUFF. YOU DEFIENTLY NEED TO BE TESTED.

07-18-2014, 01:19 AM

Got to say, although Ramras is an arrogant **** sometimes , the above writer MAY have a point here ? Let's study that video again, but in slow motion this time ? Still why did Jackson, pull his Glock out after all that time ?

Now THAT, could say a lot ! Can anyone explain why Jackson did that............. :roll: , anyone ?

07-18-2014, 01:24 AM
Fausto Lopez was in full uniform and in a marked police vehicle. He was taken out at gunpoint Lt. R- was in plain clothes in a rental. You see the difference?

Got to say, although Ramras is an arrogant **** sometimes , the above writer MAY have a point here ? Let's study that video again, but in slow motion this time ? Still why did Jackson, pull his Glock out after all that time ?

Now THAT, could say a lot ! Can anyone explain why Jackson did that............. :roll: , anyone ?

07-18-2014, 12:30 PM
20+ years on patrol, not hiding in an office......THE OFFICER-GOOD STOP-GOOD APPROACH-NON-AGGRESSIVE ALL THE WAY.......LT. MADE OFFENSIVE MOVE TOWARDS THE OFFICER, WHEN TOLD TO STAY IN THE CAR... ONCE THAT AGGRESSIVE MOVE IS MADE TOWARDS THE OFFICER BY A 300+ lbs. MAN, THE OFFICER HAS TO ACT FAST AND FIRM TO SECURE THE MORON....AND HE DID THAT WITHOUT EXCESSIVE OR ABUSIVE FORCE LIKE PUNCHING, KICKING, ASP WHIPPING......ALL YOU THAT ARE EXAMING FRAME BY FRAME IN AN ATTEMPT TO FIND THE OFFICER AT FAULT BY INSINUATING THAT IN EVERY FRAME YOU SEE THAT THE OFFICER DID SOMETHING WRONG ARE TOTAL IDIOTS.....THEN YOU HAVE TO FIND THE BACK UP OFFICERS GUILTY OF SOMETHING TOO. THE MOST IMPORTANT FRAME ON THIS VIDEO IS THE DOOR BEING PUSHED OPENED ON THE OFFICER BY A 300 LBS MAN AND THE OFFICER ATTEMPTING TO KEEP IT CLOSED FOR HIS SAFETY.....SUBSEQUENT EVENTS TAKEN BY THE OFFICER IS A SPLIT SECOND DECISION TO TAKE WHATEVER ACTION HE NEEDS TO CONTROL THE SUBJECT....QRU
REGARDLESS OF THE OFFICERS PAST, THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THOSE INCIDENTS. YOU OBVIOUSLY THINK THAT AN OFFICER THAT IS FILMING HIMSELF WORK SO THAT HE IS NOT WRONGLY ACCUSED BY IDIOTS LIKE YOU IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING WRONG ON HIS OWN VIDEO?.....IGNORANCE IS BLISS...

BUT ALL YOU IDIOTS WILL BE CRYING THE DAY YOU GET INVOLVED IN A LEGIT PHYSICAL INCIDENT CAUGHT ON VIDEO (WHICH HAPPENS EVERY DAY) AND A BUNCH OF BIASED MORONS LIKE YOURSELVES ARE GOING FRAME BY FRAME TO SECOND GUESS YOUR MOTIVES AND TEAR YOU APART ON EVERY WAY YOUR FOOT, HAND, FACE, ASS,ETC. MOVED........WOW

07-18-2014, 12:50 PM
His record is squeaky clean because he doesn't get involved. Let's ask the Ofc who was injured while this squeaky clean lt just watched. He should have been fired for cowardness.

07-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Don't watch the video frame by frame. In the real world things happen quickly and you have to react instantly.

07-18-2014, 04:01 PM
:evil:

You must be a female. Hello Houston we have a problem. I have always said it theirs 2 kind of police officers..the one that's always looking for the bad guys and the other one that spends half his day sitting in a coffee shop avoiding shit. But your right Houston we have a problem especially how the city has reduce and frozen our pay for the last 5 years. We should all be like Lt Ramras.

07-18-2014, 04:38 PM
The difference is: they released the lieutenant from the ground because one of the officers said he is a miami officer. jackson knew he was an officer with miami pd at that point plain and simple.. watch the video

Fausto Lopez was in full uniform and in a marked police vehicle. He was taken out at gunpoint Lt. R- was in plain clothes in a rental. You see the difference?

07-23-2014, 05:40 AM
Frame by frame Ramrass you get out of the car when being told not to. Officer pushing on door as you try to exit out still being told to stay in the car. They took your disobedient punk ass down. Your lucky they didn't pepper spray your fat ass or taser you. Your very lucky you didn't get a "self defense weapon" along your stupid head Ramrass. Your willing to attack a uniformed cop, but sit and watch a uniformed cop get injured and do nothing? What the hell is your major malfunction butt breath?

07-23-2014, 10:07 AM
Frame by frame Ramrass you get out of the car when being told not to. Officer pushing on door as you try to exit out still being told to stay in the car. They took your disobedient punk ass down. Your lucky they didn't pepper spray your fat ass or taser you. Your very lucky you didn't get a "self defense weapon" along your stupid head Ramrass. Your willing to attack a uniformed cop, but sit and watch a uniformed cop get injured and do nothing? What the hell is your major malfunction butt breath?

That would have added big dollars value to the lawsuit.

07-23-2014, 10:55 AM
I hope and pry that Jackson wins this case, he gets promoted and becomes your supervisor. When he starts to treat you the same way, I don't want to hear you *****ing about him.

07-24-2014, 12:27 PM
The bottom line is that had a civilian done this to any one of us, we would have done the same thing Jackson did and we would have been justified. Some of us might have done worst. It is obvious Ramras did a piss-poor job of identifying himself and Jackson didn't know he was a L.E.O. Hence, the wrath came down on him.

Jackson did a textbook takedown without using excessive force.

07-24-2014, 04:46 PM
The Lieutenant has a clean record do I . Even though I worked Admin for almost my entire career I worked a lot of off duties that put me in harms way. I am proud to say that I was NEVER Involved in any serious or controversial incident. Sometimes you just need to use common sense in the street. Personally I would have never stopped that vehicle. When I was in Patrol I would always try to be the second one on the call to show up. That helps in keeping out of trouble and making sure that you get a nice pension. The Lieutenant needs to sue the department.

07-24-2014, 09:57 PM
I think that both officers deserved to be fired. This is an embarrassment to our beautiful city. I spoke with Mayor Regalado concerning this matter and he is agreeable to having the chief fire these two terrible officers. The taxpayers don't need law enforcement like these two.

07-25-2014, 12:36 AM
I think that both officers deserved to be fired. This is an embarrassment to our beautiful city. I spoke with Mayor Regalado concerning this matter and he is agreeable to having the chief fire these two terrible officers. The taxpayers don't need law enforcement like these two.

Hey ASSHOLE! No one asked or cares what you think IDIOT! Eat warm shit and die. PLEASE!

07-25-2014, 12:54 AM
The Lieutenant has a clean record do I . Even though I worked Admin for almost my entire career I worked a lot of off duties that put me in harms way. I am proud to say that I was NEVER Involved in any serious or controversial incident. Sometimes you just need to use common sense in the street. Personally I would have never stopped that vehicle. When I was in Patrol I would always try to be the second one on the call to show up. That helps in keeping out of trouble and making sure that you get a nice pension. The Lieutenant needs to sue the department.

Clean Record ?:

According to posts on this site the Good Lt., doesn't seem to be so squeaky clean;

1. Apparently he has solicited Numerous Police Officers for his deceased Attorney wife, did he solicit, these Officers while ON-Duty, While Getting paid by Tax Payers ? If true, I believe that's grounds for dismissal and Arrest-able, how Many hours might he have Stolen from tax payers ????

2. Apparently he has a Personal Relationship with the Chief,.... maybe he solicited the Chief on behalf of his wife, while On-Duty, maybe he did a Ton of investigative work on behalf of the Chief, and his wife On-Duty, using LEO computers, to get information on the Chief's Ex-Wife ????

3. How many LEO databases might the good Lt. have used, while on Duty, doing research for his wife's cases ?

4. How many times, might have, the good Lt. used, his position on the 1%, fund to get information on officers that were getting divorced, for his wife, to use to Screw the officer ????

5. It has been said on here that he's a coward and should've been Fired for Cowardice. I guess it helps when the Chief, is or was being represented by your wife, so this type of incident goes un-checked.

6. Apparently, the good Lt. was approving everything that former chief Warshaw, was doing while on the 1% board, we all know what happened to Warshaw.

7. The good Lt. should be Criminally investigated by FDLE, for all of the above including this latest incident, to determine if any Criminal wrong doing has been done by the Good Squeaky Clean Lt.

07-25-2014, 01:12 AM
Leave the guys deceased wife out of this. He's clean as a whistle .

07-26-2014, 07:31 PM

Admin Guy. What you are is a coward! Plain & simple. Always let the other guy show up first? Really. Don't stop vehicles? Their are many patrol officers that do a good job without complaints.
Common sense is you get to your call. Not leave the other officer hanging. Guys like you pass judgment off on others that are real cops. That do a thankless job for the city and dept. You got no room to say anything on a patrol officer that goes out and tires to better the city for the people that got to live and visit here. Go back to kissing the staff ass and pass judgment on your peers, that sit on their asses and do no real police work.