PDA

View Full Version : Is that what I meant?

07-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Paragraph one

Dear lt. DeJohn,
Your opening sentence is an attempt at transference." You sad little person ", "you" is referring to yourself. "sad" again reflecting your attitude and or state of mind. "little person" a pronoun preceded by an adjective, the combination meaning an individual worth 'of hardly' or 'not at all'. Perhaps reflecting limited awareness and or a person of limited physical stature. "I wipe my balls with what you have to say". The most obvious reference an animal demarcating or limiting it's territory using sceat, urine, musk or rubbing it's self on something ergo touching it. The use of "with" a preposition meaning an instrument used to perform an action. We have two possible interpretations, first an instrument has to be apart and
Separate from your body, Maybe wishing they weren't attached to your body. The second using some thing physical to cover or erredicate something abstract "words".'trying to spread a cover over air. "Failed underwear bomber". The individual words and their context is obviously a Fruedian reference to some type of anal situation from early childhood. This could evolve into some types of latent insecurities. "Am I that smart" an obvious facade to mention limited knowledge and not intelligence. The last part of this paragraph "whatever it might be trust no one". A clear indication of disention and low morale within the department. "trust no one" this is self included.
Your most humble servants and Thomas Paine