PDA

View Full Version : Sgts and uselss people

07-13-2014, 02:21 PM
Mr Knight I think its about time you put your foot down and finally get rid of these cancers that are in the Court house like Iorio T Davis N Wilson And Brewer. Also Mottola has connections with Iorio. Ioris has nothing no pull and Mottla what a joke. . I also think these old people that are being hired from Ny, Ma are not fit to work here. They are bringing morale down and also are very corrupted . The court division is a hostile work interment.
Bring change. We have a great Cpt and Lt now get rid of the week .

07-13-2014, 04:41 PM
Mr Knight I think its about time you put your foot down and finally get rid of these cancers that are in the Court house like Iorio T Davis N Wilson And Brewer. Also Mottola has connections with Iorio. Ioris has nothing no pull and Mottla what a joke. . I also think these old people that are being hired from Ny, Ma are not fit to work here. They are bringing morale down and also are very corrupted . The court division is a hostile work interment.

Your MAIN problems are T.Davis and N.Wilson. One is a ****y arrogant no-it-all who twists the rules because he thinks he will never be caught. The other is remembered for his bar fight, running around in his underwear sitting with other guys in the nude and NO COMMON SENSE. Good luck on getting rid of them. They belong in animal services (as a civilian).

07-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Your main problem is the 2nd floor.

07-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Wilson lol

07-14-2014, 04:06 AM

So which WEEK or want to get rid of ? Then once you get rid of that WEEK, here comes another one.....so that plan isn't going to work. Any other ideas there Einstein ?
(BTW.....can I buy a comma or two Pat ?) (Sajack)

07-14-2014, 04:54 AM
crap......as soon as I hit send I noticed a typo (yes I caught my own right away....but it doesn't let you post again for like 5-10 mins)
It should say...." So which WEEK you want to get rid of ? "

07-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Since when is it acceptable to put your opinions on other cops into the public? You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm all for calling out corruption and legit concerns but talking negatively about a person for shit like this is unacceptable. It's a safety risk when people stop respecting certain police especially when their brothers publicly call out their supposed flaws. I have a better idea. If you have a problem, grow a pair and confront them. Also please learn the proper tenses and forms of words it makes us all look stupid when you say "week" instead of "weak" or "no" instead of "know"

07-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Since when is it acceptable to put your opinions on other cops into the public? You should be ashamed of yourself.
After Knight got Sgt. Bob Graham’s 750k lawsuit shoved up his patuky, Knight is now in pain and is overly sensitive of more potential employee lawsuits being shoved up his patuky. Two more lawsuits are coming from the court house. How appropriate. Knight is now "bipolar scared" (an emotional wreck) of yet more bad public exposure when more employees win more lawsuits against him. And Herr Kurt Hoffman’s incompetent legal advice has put Knight's patuky in this unsavory legal pickle.

So to answer your question…

Two MORE lawsuits (actually more than that) from SSO active-duty employees are being brought to court against Knight while Herr Kurt Hoffman stands there with his beautified spiked hair hoping to get another 25% payraise from Knight, regardless of his wrecked legal advice that has Knight in this "patuky predicament."

The 2nd floor is a house of cards waiting for the next big wind. Knight has now packed his inner circle with documented liars (newspaper articles are available upon request) and other liars who failed polygraphs for accusations of thievery and adultery (newspaper articles are available upon request).

There are too many 2nd floor cancers who are eating away at the fallen integrity of the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=161255) We want the knightmare to stop, by any legal means necessary.

07-31-2014, 12:38 AM
Internal Affairs at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office is among the group of clowns that are laughed at by other local agencies.

That's pretty much it.

08-03-2014, 07:17 PM
You wanna see some lost Sgt's come to the jail. They make the court house Sgts look good !!!

08-03-2014, 07:22 PM
You wanna see some lost Sgt's come to the jail. They make the court house Sgts look good !!!

Courthouse Sergeants are good !