PDA

View Full Version : Big Guy = "Class Act"

07-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.
Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.
I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.
My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-09-2014, 11:55 PM
Wow, what an amazing speech. If someone from Mars would land in Doral and read your ever so sincere remarks, they might actually believe you. Except, anyone that knows you, know's what you truly are. A HACK! You were nothing more and nothing less than a Hack to your mentor, your god... Joe Corollo. Why don't you talk about all your little secret meetings with Corollo and a certain politician in your office. Going over ways to get rid of the mayor. Mention how you promoted certain individuals who have absolutely no experience in life, let a lone experience in law enforcement to lieutenants, here's why, because former chief and/or mayor made a few phone calls and you followed orders, like the good hack that you are. Someone wrote on this site that you have no honor, morals, you didn't deserve this title, so go on your vacation and when you get back, try to get some dignity. Good bye and get lost!

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few.
I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.
In addition, the manager agreed that although the advancements and achievements experienced at the police department under my leadership were significant, and in some cases "trend setting", his vision is to take the department in a different direction under this new configuration.
Therefore I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.
I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all those (sworn and support staff alike) who assisted me in moving this department forward with a host of various initiatives. Your candor, input, views and ideas in regard to the improvement of the internal functioning of the department, as well as to the delivery of services provided to the public was welcomed, appreciated and most of all valued.
I was indeed fortunate to be presented with an opportunity to influence the day to day operations, as well as the growth and development of many people at the police department. I have learned throughout my many years of service that the best strategies, plans or initiatives can only be fully realized with a well-trained and motivated workforce. That theory was certainly validated not only by the results of our efforts but also by the professional and enthusiastic manner by which they were achieved.
The partnerships that we created with the community and media certainly contributed to the important reduction in crime every single month for the past 17 months while I was at the department’s helm. I also want to thank the Mayor and Council members whose support was responsible for the creation of a full-time surveillance squad. That squad concentrated on commercial, residential, as well as vehicle burglaries that were on the rise when I was appointed to the Chief’s position. The proactive approach that this squad employed was directly responsible for numerous felony arrests and a significant reduction in burglaries each and every month that they have been deployed.
My efforts were sincere and my passion and admiration for the job, the people of the police department and the City of Doral was and still is genuine. I hope that the impact that I left was a positive one and thank you once again for all your patience, understanding, consideration and assistance in pursuing our common goals. Good Luck and stay safe.
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-10-2014, 12:40 AM
I agree with NYPD, what a self-rightous/self-serving bull shit speech. Just leave Blom, quit trying to get the sympathy of those that don't really know you, enough of us know who you are and what you're truly made of.

07-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Wow, what an amazing speech. If someone from Mars would land in Doral and read your ever so sincere remarks, they might actually believe you. Except, anyone that knows you, know's what you truly are. A HACK! You were nothing more and nothing less than a Hack to your mentor, your god... Joe Corollo. Why don't you talk about all your little secret meetings with Corollo and a certain politician in your office. Going over ways to get rid of the mayor. Mention how you promoted certain individuals who have absolutely no experience in life, let a lone experience in law enforcement to lieutenants, here's why, because former chief and/or mayor made a few phone calls and you followed orders, like the good hack that you are. Someone wrote on this site that you have no honor, morals, you didn't deserve this title, so go on your vacation and when you get back, try to get some dignity. Good bye and get lost!

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

NYPD,

Well stated my friend. Anyone that knows the real Ritchie "Big Guy" Blom will tell you this is his modus operandi. Each and every time he is canned, and that number would be three (MPD, School Board and here at Doral), he authors some bullshit letter to all personnel, full of lies, inaccuracies, self-promoting and other nonsense. Count the times this backstabbing, untrustworthy, baldheaded, sneaky, fraud uses the words "I, Me, My" and uses other references to himself in his faux letter. Why? Because that is Ritchie's only allegiance and loyalty...to himself.
Big Guy has hurt a lot of people throughout his career. He is a true scumbag, in my opinion, and many within the law enforcement circles of administrators do not trust him. Big Guy capitalizes on the simpletons, like many of the fools that work here, and impresses you with petty accomplishments like the sergeants exam, a surveillance detail that we all know was a joke, some training and equipment. For someone with all of those years in law enforcement, many in a big city police department, he sure leaves a lot to be desired.
Ask around the City and some will tell you he is a scumbag. He was a property room boy and was responsible for several political events involving mayors, commissioners, chiefs and others. He abandoned his BFF Miguel Exposito and would do the same to anyone. There are also the anonymous scarlet letters at MPD, before the Internet existed, that some feel Big Guy was tied to. Who could forget the helicopter incident and the many other "friends" Big Guy was very close to.
At School Board, Big Guy again showed his true colors and screwed over his long time pal, Assistant Chief Darling, that was chief over there. The man has no shame and knows no boundaries. All he ever wanted was to be a chief.
Enter Doral and Joe Carollo. I remember seeing Big Guy snooping around and lurking here while we had our interim chief. He was working the room, which in Doral, is normally filled with snakes and idiots. Then Joe gave him the nod.
After the mayor saw Crazy Joe and the Council kicked his ass out the door, how could they leave Big Guy here? He couldn't be trusted so the City Manager gave Big Guy a couple of boxes and told him to pack his crap and hit the road.
His letter is a counterfeit. It is a phony, authored by a man, with a long questionable history of betrayal. Very little of its contents are sincere and it should be reprinted and used as toilet paper in our restrooms.
Big Guy...I know you come onto LEO Affairs and read and write garbage, so at this point, let me close by stating I don't like you or what you stand for. I never have and never will because I really know you.
Just as many others have seen through your charades, the City Manager and Mayor did too.
Bye Bye Big Guy! I like the way that sounds.

07-10-2014, 02:04 AM

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

NYPD,

Well stated my friend. Anyone that knows the real Ritchie "Big Guy" Blom will tell you this is his modus operandi. Each and every time he is canned, and that number would be three (MPD, School Board and here at Doral), he authors some bullshit letter to all personnel, full of lies, inaccuracies, self-promoting and other nonsense. Count the times this backstabbing, untrustworthy, baldheaded, sneaky, fraud uses the words "I, Me, My" and uses other references to himself in his faux letter. Why? Because that is Ritchie's only allegiance and loyalty...to himself.
Big Guy has hurt a lot of people throughout his career. He is a true scumbag, in my opinion, and many within the law enforcement circles of administrators do not trust him. Big Guy capitalizes on the simpletons, like many of the fools that work here, and impresses you with petty accomplishments like the sergeants exam, a surveillance detail that we all know was a joke, some training and equipment. For someone with all of those years in law enforcement, many in a big city police department, he sure leaves a lot to be desired.
Ask around the City and some will tell you he is a scumbag. He was a property room boy and was responsible for several political events involving mayors, commissioners, chiefs and others. He abandoned his BFF Miguel Exposito and would do the same to anyone. There are also the anonymous scarlet letters at MPD, before the Internet existed, that some feel Big Guy was tied to. Who could forget the helicopter incident and the many other "friends" Big Guy was very close to.
At School Board, Big Guy again showed his true colors and screwed over his long time pal, Assistant Chief Darling, that was chief over there. The man has no shame and knows no boundaries. All he ever wanted was to be a chief.
Enter Doral and Joe Carollo. I remember seeing Big Guy snooping around and lurking here while we had our interim chief. He was working the room, which in Doral, is normally filled with snakes and idiots. Then Joe gave him the nod.
After the mayor saw Crazy Joe and the Council kicked his ass out the door, how could they leave Big Guy here? He couldn't be trusted so the City Manager gave Big Guy a couple of boxes and told him to pack his crap and hit the road.
His letter is a counterfeit. It is a phony, authored by a man, with a long questionable history of betrayal. Very little of its contents are sincere and it should be reprinted and used as toilet paper in our restrooms.
Big Guy...I know you come onto LEO Affairs and read and write garbage, so at this point, let me close by stating I don't like you or what you stand for. I never have and never will because I really know you.
Just as many others have seen through your charades, the City Manager and Mayor did too.
Bye Bye Big Guy! I like the way that sounds.

SPARE US the BS, I am giving you a standing ovation. What an excellent/well written/accurate representation of what Richie Blom is all about. I don't know how you feel about the others that came on board with him, but I feel that their tenure with Doral will also be short lived.

07-10-2014, 03:10 AM
I have to agree. The Big Guy is a "Class Act".

07-10-2014, 03:10 AM

07-10-2014, 03:51 AM

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

I feel so sad for you Mulet. However, I can't wait until the new city manager finds out that you have been running your mouth saying that he has not backbone. It's a small world Mr. Mulet.

07-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Call Mullet what you like but one thing he's not is a liar. He's right on target, " The City Manager has no backbone".

07-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Call Mullet what you like but one thing he's not is a liar. He's right on target, " The City Manager has no backbone".

Your are right, he's not a liar. He is a piece of shit hiding behind a bible. I don't know what's worse.

07-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Say what you want about whomever you want...mullet and atone else...the most toxic, backstabbing, sneaky, rotten, bald headed asshole is gone. That's a good thing.

07-11-2014, 08:32 AM

I agree. The guy has class.

07-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Big guy is a bald headed butthole

07-12-2014, 03:00 PM

Doral wasn't ready to move out out Podunk status. The politicians here are concerned with building and zoning and getting favors from developers. The last thing they need is an ethical chief who won't look the other way and will make a call to the Feds. Big Guy had to go.

07-12-2014, 07:44 PM

Doral wasn't ready to move out out Podunk status. The politicians here are concerned with building and zoning and getting favors from developers. The last thing they need is an ethical chief who won't look the other way and will make a call to the Feds. Big Guy had to go.

Oh Please, shut the hell up you fool. One of the most unethical chiefs is/was Blom. He doesn't look the other way? Get with some Miami Cops and ask them. Ask Mr. Blom about all of his secret meetings, (after hours) with Carollo, going after the mayor. Setting up some guy who was pro Boria and anti Carollo and arresting him for a battery, that never took place. Instead of writing up a PTA, they physically arrest him weeks after the incident. Let's see, what happened to that case with the SAO? Oh yeah, it was Nolle Pros. Wonder why...and of course, they use this chicken shit, no backbone, coward Orlando Sanchez to assist on the arrest. Blom is as dirty as the day is long. So "Watching", unless you know what you're talking about, and by your comments, I can tell you're one of those who kissed blom's ass and benefited by it, shut your mouth!

07-12-2014, 07:45 PM

Oh Please, shut the hell up you fool. One of the most unethical chiefs is/was Blom. He doesn't look the other way? Get with some Miami Cops and ask them. Ask Mr. Blom about all of his secret meetings, (after hours) with Carollo, going after the mayor. Setting up some guy who was pro Boria and anti Carollo and arresting him for a battery, that never took place. Instead of writing up a PTA, they physically arrest him weeks after the incident. Let's see, what happened to that case with the SAO? Oh yeah, it was Nolle Pros. Wonder why...and of course, they use this chicken shit, no backbone, coward Orlando Sanchez to assist on the arrest. Blom is as dirty as the day is long. So "Watching", unless you know what you're talking about, and by your comments, I can tell you're one of those who kissed blom's ass and benefited by it, shut your mouth!

07-12-2014, 08:12 PM

NYPD is right.
All of you dumbass armchair supporters of the bald headed big guy don't know a damn thing about his past. He is far from ethical and spare the bullshit about calling the Feds. Blom's scummy past dates back over 30 years and ask guys at the city about his dirt.
Of course, we know his dumbass is still on here posting crap along with his dingleberry buddies. Here you go Big Guy...go screw yourself!

07-18-2014, 04:51 AM
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

Wow! I just read the letter. I have to admit. " The Big Guy is one Class Act".

07-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

Wow! I just read the letter. I have to admit. " The Big Guy is one Class Act".

Wow. I just read your post. I have to admit, "you are an idiot."

BIG GUY is sleazy, sneaky, slimy, selfish, untrustworthy and baldheaded.

07-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Class Act all the way.

07-18-2014, 06:10 PM
BIG GUY is sleazy, sneaky, slimy, selfish, untrustworthy and baldheaded...all the way.

07-18-2014, 08:06 PM
Class Act all the way.

Great letter. All CLASS! Way to go Big Guy!

07-18-2014, 08:18 PM
It's the same letter of lies, inaccuracies, self-promoting and bullshit he uses every time he is canned.

BIG GUY is sleazy, sneaky, slimy, selfish, untrustworthy, baldheaded and a frequent LEO Affairs poster...Classless Act all the way.

07-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Class Act all the way.

Right on! Big Guy = Class !

07-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Class Act all the way.

BIG GUY sucks!

07-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Class Act all the way.

BIG GUY sucks!

I HAVE TO AGREE BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Class Act all the way.

BIG GUY sucks!

Even I have to admit he's a Class Act.

07-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Class Act all the way.

BIG GUY sucks!

I will be honest he sucks!

07-18-2014, 11:21 PM
Class Act all the way.

BIG GUY sucks!

He Defines "Class"! Well done Big Guy!

07-19-2014, 01:10 AM
[quote="Vance":1r6mjfa9]Class Act all the way.

BIG GUY sucks!

He Defines "Class"! Well done Big Guy![/quote:1r6mjfa9]

No. He defies class!

07-19-2014, 01:36 AM
Class Act all the way.

Yeah, real class is rare but easy to recognize when you see it. I haven't seen it often but the Big Guy has it. Well done Big Guy.

07-19-2014, 01:58 AM
Class Act all the way.

Yeah, real class is rare but easy to recognize when you see it. I haven't seen it often but the Big Guy has it. Well done Big Guy.

Real class is rare, and for some impossible, such as the sneaky Big Guy. the only part of class he has is ASS.

07-19-2014, 03:15 AM
Class Act all the way.

07-19-2014, 06:18 AM
[quote=Vance]Class Act all the way.

Yeah, real class is rare but easy to recognize when you see it. I haven't seen it often but the Big Guy has it. Well done Big Guy.[/quote:wgqmckp5]

Big guy is an asshole. We can keep this going for eternity. 09...QSK with the next BIG GUY post.

07-19-2014, 07:07 AM

He DA Man.

07-19-2014, 12:38 PM
BIG GUY Sucks!

09...qsk

07-19-2014, 02:55 PM

He DA Man.

Even though I think taking tests are BS. I think the Big Guy is QRU.

07-19-2014, 02:58 PM
CBS4 Miami ?@CBSMiami · 27m
Hundreds expected for #cannabis conference Saturday in #Doral and #Hollywood http://cbsloc.al/1kG0CTE #Florida

READY?

07-19-2014, 07:53 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-20-2014, 05:42 AM

He DA Man.

I agree. Big Guy is the best !

07-20-2014, 01:04 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-20-2014, 01:10 PM

He DA Man.

07-20-2014, 02:37 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS! :devil:

07-20-2014, 04:00 PM

He DA Man.

07-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Blom, a Class Act??, More like a "Class Ass" or maybe a "Class Clown", all he did was to keep Carollo happy, at the expense of everyone else.

07-21-2014, 02:11 AM

He DA Man.

The Man has "Class". You Da Man Big Guy.

07-21-2014, 02:33 AM
BIG GIY SUCKS AND IS FIRED! :devil:

07-21-2014, 02:59 AM

He DA Man.

Ja ja ja

07-21-2014, 11:19 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-21-2014, 11:28 AM

07-21-2014, 02:07 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-21-2014, 02:22 PM

He DA Man.

The Man has class!

07-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Big guy sucks 09QSK

07-21-2014, 03:08 PM

He DA Man.

07-21-2014, 06:57 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS

07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-22-2014, 12:27 PM
big guy sucks

07-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-22-2014, 02:45 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-22-2014, 03:55 PM
[quote="Yancy":27qlh6wz]Yeah, real class is rare but easy to recognize when you see it. I haven't seen it often but the Big Guy has it. Well done Big Guy.

He DA Man.

Ja ja ja[/quote:27qlh6wz]

07-22-2014, 05:11 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS

07-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Pablo wrote:
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-22-2014, 07:07 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

07-22-2014, 07:42 PM
Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few. I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.

Therefore, I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-22-2014, 11:16 PM
big guy sucks :lol:

07-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Auto reply

Re: SEIGLIE,VEGA & TAPANES HAVE INFO ON MAYOR

Postby NYPD » 07/22/14 17:23:26
Hey AUTO REPLY, go kiss Bloms ass.

Auto reply wrote:Class Act wrote:
Good morning,

The City Manager has informed me that he is revamping the position of Police Chief to a Public Safety Director who will additionally oversee departments such as Code Enforcement, Public Works and Public Affairs to name a few. I believe that I have the experience, qualifications and credentials to fill this position. However, I also feel that with the numerous projects and initiatives currently underway, including the expansion of the police facility, a full time and dedicated Police Chief is the most prudent and responsible approach in overseeing the police department at this time.

Therefore, I have submitted my resignation which will become effective August 1, 2014.

Thank you,

Richard M. Blom
Chief of Police

07-23-2014, 01:22 AM
So good that Blom or one of his munchkins still at Doral, pulls off this AUTO-REPLY, they have nothing better to do. All of this old little men will soon be gone, so Mr. Blom or which ever Blom Midget is trying to take over these sites by starting a auto reply, it really doesn't matter, all of you will soon be gone........life is good

07-23-2014, 01:29 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:43 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:44 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:45 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:46 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:47 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:47 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:49 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:50 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:50 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:51 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:54 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 03:58 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 04:46 AM
big guy sucks

07-23-2014, 05:05 AM
Thank you,

Richard Blom
Chief
Doral Police Department

07-23-2014, 01:26 PM
I love Big Guy.

07-24-2014, 11:00 AM
BIG GUY sucks!

07-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.

07-24-2014, 12:57 PM
Big Guy sucks! :devil:

07-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Wow! What a contrast between the Classy letter posted by the Big Guy and the vulgar 3rd grade retort that wants to drown it out. I think Class trumps Crass. Instead of spending your time on this site spewing your vulgarity go back to school, get educated and than maybe you can express yourself in a more civilized manner but for now keep your vulgarity on the bathroom walls.