PDA

View Full Version : Size

07-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Turn key Tim Wade is FAT !!! Ass kisser of the year ! :devil: :devil:

07-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Turn key Tim Wade is FAT !!! Ass kisser of the year ! :devil: :devil:

MERCURIO AND BORNTREGER ARE POSTER BOYS FOR JENNY CRAIG .....FAT ****S

07-06-2014, 08:21 PM
No doubt most of those jailers are Fat Asses. Do they even have a fitness requirement ? :cop:

07-07-2014, 01:34 AM
.....that's why JB x42.5 seen with NPPD at CLUCK-U-CHICKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

07-07-2014, 01:42 AM
If you have something legitimately important to relay to us all, by all means speak your mind.
The name calling is immature ...and it's obvious whoever wrote the last post has a few shortcomings of their own.
Try working on/focus solely on yourself first, then worry about everyone else. You'd probably be a much nicer and happier person.

07-07-2014, 03:15 PM
The truth hurts. 2 for 1 Mac's at Mikey D's all week !! Gotta Gooooooooooo :cop: :cop:

07-07-2014, 07:44 PM
If you have something legitimately important to relay to us all, by all means speak your mind.
The name calling is immature ...and it's obvious whoever wrote the last post has a few shortcomings of their own.
Try working on/focus solely on yourself first, then worry about everyone else. You'd probably be a much nicer and happier person.

I am a very happy person, thank you! And I find it funny to see people who are ****y arrogant assholes, lie, steal and cheat, hand out punishment and always right to see their 42.5 intimate with another brother in another color! Shows you who cant let it go when they get home! I was happy to sit and watch! Couldn't happen to a better person! :devil:

07-08-2014, 02:26 AM
What are you talking about ? You obviously have inside information.....

07-08-2014, 03:56 PM

You sound fat.