PDA

View Full Version : Press conference

07-04-2014, 11:01 AM
I thought it was great to see the Chief out there at the press conference supporting our officers. It was touching to see him get choked up when talking about us. But then I saw another press conference and he said that he hadnt talked to the injured officer yet. So, 12 hours after our man almost gets run down the Chief still had not talked to him......his words not mine or anyone else. Outrageous. Seem to recall a cop in crash with a trip to the hospital. He never came to that either. Seems to be a theme here. Phoney.

07-05-2014, 04:35 AM
You're just now figuring that out?! He is first and foremost a POLITICIAN with his own agenda. Beware.

07-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Hey city manager we are being told that we cannot get anymore cops or equipment until we sign a contract. Is this true? We are facing danger more and more on a regular basis. So as a new city manager are you going to stand by and watch officers get hurt due to lack of staffing and equipment? That's what we are being told. Sign a contract and we will get you what you need. This sounds like strong arm tactics to me. Anyone disagree?

07-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Hey city manager we are being told that we cannot get anymore cops or equipment until we sign a contract. Is this true? We are facing danger more and more on a regular basis. So as a new city manager are you going to stand by and watch officers get hurt due to lack of staffing and equipment? That's what we are being told. Sign a contract and we will get you what you need. This sounds like strong arm tactics to me. Anyone disagree?

Im not an attorney but isnt that called an unfair labor practice?

07-09-2014, 11:06 PM
You're just now figuring that out?! He is first and foremost a POLITICIAN with his own agenda. Beware.

Easy..........someone may call your house

07-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Another shooting on Vorhees Road the other night. Cops in harms way all the time. An administration who worries about their own position rather than the cops on the road. A new City Manager who want's to ram a new contract down our throats without listening to the membership. Fight to keep what you have brothers and sisters!

07-14-2014, 06:24 AM
Just when you think things are ridiculous, the circus is about to get MORE clowns!!!! The City NEEDS to clean house!!! If you are there only to collect a paycheck, play grab a** or suck a**, go work someplace else. If you need your ego stroked or want to sit on your a** and do nothing, go get another job. New Port Richey is full of scum bags and needs to be overhauled. The City can start with the clowns and the lazy a**es who don't have any interest in doing THEIR job and EARNING their paycheck.