PDA

View Full Version : Joe Martinez for Congress

07-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Joe Martinez is running for Congress District 26. The district runs from south of the trail all the way to end of the Keys. If you would like to volunteer or place a sign on your yard please email info@joemartinezforcongress.com

07-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Hey Guest, if you can help us get rid of our useless chief of police who is still taking his orders from ass wipe corollo, I will volunteer and even vote for the man.

07-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Joe Martinez is running for Congress District 26. The district runs from south of the trail all the way to end of the Keys. If you would like to volunteer or place a sign on your yard please email info@joemartinezforcongress.com

Don't volunteer to help out. Do yourself. Favor and study for the sergeants test you loser. We don't need losers like you on Joe Martinez' team. LOL.

07-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Hey Guest, if you can help us get rid of our useless chief of police who is still taking his orders from ass wipe corollo, I will volunteer and even vote for the man.

Carrollo is gone and your whining is getting old. Get over it and move along loser.

07-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Will somebody get the whining loser a Tutor so he can take the sergeants exam. Ever since they gave a test the guy has been whining. What a Loser.

07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Carrollo is gone and your whining is getting old. Get over it and move along loser.

I agree. Get a life or see a shrink you pathetic whiner.

07-07-2014, 11:01 PM
I know about 20 people at Doral PD. Of those 20, they are all good cops and good people. Some, I even think higher of. Great people, great cops.
I don't who some of the idiots are in this thread, but I know it's none of the cops that I know there.
You obviously have a few that are ridiculously stupid and require mental counseling.
Guest26 comes on here asking for political support for one of our own. I don't know Joe well. I'm sure someone has some BS dirt on him.
But, I do know that we want more people like him in office.
I'm getting a yard sign and will assist in his campaign.
Thank you Guest26 for the info.
As for the other posts, geez, can't you stick to the point in this thread?
Aren't there enough other threads to air your dirty laundry for the world to see?